Does anyone remember the real babysitter?

Well she was still working after Caylee was born so she was probably actually going to her job when the Grund's watched her. Caylee was born in Aug 05 and Casey wasnt fired from Universal till April 06.

She was fired for abandonment. She left to have Caylee and never returned. KC had no employment whatsoever since 2005 when she left her job, pregnant, when she was the girl in the photo booth.

I think she was just hanging out in malls or hanging out with her "boyfriends".
TOTAL. WASTE.

It upsets me so much. I would have given my right arm to stay at home with my wee ones rather than go to work. To me it proves she never really gave a DAMN about poor little Caylee.

I have often wondered if KC drugged Caylee and left her in the backseat of her car while she went to clubs. It's not hot in Florida at night during the winter and spring, but by the time May and June rolled around, it would be much too hot for that sort of thing. Of course, KC may have done it anyway. Perhaps, Caylee died from being drugged and left in the backseat of a hot car all night.

I've always thought that Casey drugged Caylee and left her in a house somewhere (maybe Lee's?). If she was leaving her in the car on a regular basis, due to the heat, Caylee would have died much sooner.

If the place (house) she left her wasn't available (people at home), and she wanted to go out, those would perhaps have been times she wanted Cindy to babysit, but Cindy didn't, and Casey couldn't go out.

I also think there were times when Casey was out with one bf or set of friends, and telling another she couldn't go out with him because she had to stay home with Caylee. We know she made up stories when she didn't want to go someplace with someone (Amy/Jacksonville/George had a stroke).

What convinces me that she drugged Caylee and left her somewhere is the night she told Ricardo that Cindy had called and made her bring Caylee home during the night. Casey, Caylee, and Ricardo went to sleep at Ricardo's. Caylee was not there when Ricardo and Casey woke up. Cindy said it didn't happen. Thinking logically of where Caylee would be, drugged somewhere in a house is the only feasible conclusion I can come to.

Yes, but, we have to keep in mind that CA hasn't exactly been forthright with her answers thru all of this. This event could have taken place, but CA doesn't want to admit it because that would be admitting that her little 'angel', KC, had spent the night with a bf. If she went crazy over two fully clothed adults lying on a bed together with a child between them because she doesn't allow that sort of thing in HER house, she would never want to admit that her daughter, "Mother of the Year", KC, had actually stayed all night with a man. I won't be surprised if at some point she claims that Caylee was conceived through immaculate conception.:twocents:

I think her name was Holly and she was a pretty blond who appeared on early episodes of Nancy Grace claiming that "Casey would never hurt Caylee".

She was the nanny early on when Caylee was a baby.

her photo and info is in amongst the newly released LE docs -I can't find the link right now sorry

I'd be willing to bet KC was a prostitute. How did she pay Lauren and now her lawyer. She looks very "friendly" in the nightclub pictures. Also explains why she didnt keep dates with friends. She had clients. You never know when one will call.

Hi Kelly
Casey did not pay Lauren G for babysitting Caylee.
Lauren said she did it for FREE for a friend who was a single working mother, to help her out, all the while Casey was not working.
Lauren babysat for free and went to school(not sure if she had a part time job that paid)

Casey, to my knowledge, didn't pay anyone to babysit Caylee, she USED everyone.

I get upset when I read her "everyone lies ...everyone dies..Life will never be easy" post she had on MySpace.
What hasn't been easy for her? She hasn't put any effort into building a productive life for herself,IMO her only efforts were stealing, lying and wasting away infront of the computer and on her cellphone.

I think her name was Holly and she was a pretty blond who appeared on early episodes of Nancy Grace claiming that "Casey would never hurt Caylee".

She was the nanny early on when Caylee was a baby.

I remember Holly. She also was the first spokesperson for the Anthonys. She seemed decent, then she disappeared.

There was a Holly on NG. She was a friend of the family, and said she had babysat Caylee a few times.
Lauren was the primary babysitter for Caylee for the first 8 to 9 months, until she found out Casey was lying about having a job.
Lanie

Bingo! Accuracy award to Lanie!! :)

imo...lol...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member