Does anyone who believes a Ramsey killed Jonbenet NOT think it was an accident?

TinaD's right about tone thing: he never was pushed.

Like I said, Trixie, he'd have to admit to everyone that he screwed up his first marriage to marry a monster. He has a very fragile ego, as seen in some of his TV appearances. Too bad.

His whole life was riding on it. He still lost his company and his job even though they were never arrested. The Court of Public Opinion did that. Their lfe was never the same after that. And besides that IMO he knew Patsys cancer woud return and it would all end for him eventually. I'm not saying he was happy about that of course. I just think he chose to ride it out until the bitter end.

gracefuljf1505 - I'm happy if you're happy to say we're on the same page! I think I thought you were rationalizing their possible behavior...but, you know I post when it's getting late here in Alaska & may not be reading 'straight'...

Sure wish I wasn't reading 'straight' when I heard the pineapple as hydration theory....alas....

I think gracefuljf has much to say. Six when it happened? God, that must have scared you, being the same age and all. I was fifteen, and it scared me.

I agree, he sure was in a hurry to hand over that writing tablet, that the RN was written on. I am surprised that it wasn't on a silver platter.
..and John took a shower,Patsy didn't (my guess is he kept her busy,perhaps writing the final version of the note),he let Patsy answer the door to the White's,who had just seen her the night bf in the same clothes,and Jb was also wearing the same top she had on the night before..it may not have dawned on the White's then,what with all the drama going on at the time,but I bet it sure did later.I'd be suspect of them both 'just happening' to have on clothes from the night before.says to me time stopped in that entire house,just as it did for JB,at some point upon returning home that night.

I have been following this case from Day 1, and my first "gut" feeling was that this wasn't an accident.
(I subscribe to the same theory as the poster, "docG") Not sure if he/she posts here anymore.

I do vacillate back and forth on the motive, and have given considerable thought to Patsy killing her accidentally, and even Burke killing her, but
I always go back to John as the perp.

Regardless of which Ramsey actually did the deed, I know in my heart that
John's position of wealth AND connections have prevented this case from being prosecuted.
It amazes me what some people can get away with.
to answer the original question...I don't think it was planned in advance,but (and I know a child's skull is softer than an adults is),still,with that head injury splitting her skull almost in half...I don't see it as an accident.I see it as someone who (either Patsy or John,IMO),for whatever reason,made a split-second decision in the throws of rage (or perhaps fear),and decided that JB was going to die that night.
I think she was hit with an object,with intent to kill=no accident.
most likely the flashlight,IMO.

I think gracefuljf has much to say. Six when it happened? God, that must have scared you, being the same age and all. I was fifteen, and it scared me.
I was 31 and my daughter was born a month after JB,same year,and the whole thing didn't sit right with me at all.No. 1,I couldn't understand why they weren't angry,and a highly medicated Patsy on CNN...'nuff said.

IMO the only "accident" here -if any- was that her death may not have been intended from the start. Whatever sick games were going on may have gone too far, and then the staging needed to be done to make it look like an intruder did it.

IMO the idea that Patsy went into a rage over _______ (fill in your favorite theory - JBR wet the bed, JBR doesn't want to be in pagents anymore, she didn't wear the right top to the party.... ) is unlikely. If this had happened, they'd likely have called for an ambulance. They'd be in some trouble, but not nealy as much trouble as they'd be in if they were charged with murder.

The cover up was done because the murderer(s) could not allow authorities to know what was really going on with JBR.

ChrisHope, I Totally agree!:clap: It's what I have been saying for years. Check the members' theories. I posted mine recently.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back