Does Casey Know Who Caylee's Father Is?

Does Casey Know Who The Father of Her Child Is?

• Yes - she knows, but her parents do not.

Votes: 117 31.4%
  • Yes - she knows, and so do her parents.

Votes: 134 35.9%
  • No - she doesn't know.

Votes: 95 25.5%
  • I dont know.

Votes: 27 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You bet your sweet bippy she does, and so does her family and that is one secret they want to keep tightly held.

exactly.gif

Yes, I believe that Casey and the entire Anthony family know who Caylee's Dad is!

No she does not know. Had she known she would have gotten support I think. Unless of course she was afraid Caylee would get all the attention from him.

I posted something that might be relevant to this discussion under the "Eric" thread a few moments ago. I am new and I am not sure if it is appropriate to post the same thing on two threads.

Your help and guidance is always welcome.

I think she does know, it might be that testing needs to be done between several different males however so she might not know exactly which one of the bunch is the actual father.
At the time she was pregnant her story at first was she was a virgin and so she couldn't be pregnant, it would have been to big of a jump for her to have told her parents that while yes she was pregnant, there were numerous possibities of who the father is. Meanwhile she had Jesse who was willing to step into the father role.
I think the reason she has kept quiet about it is due to not wanting to look worse in her family's eyes. Not good to say there is a list of possibilities, it was maybe a 1 night stand and you don't know their full name, or the possibility that someone could be married etc. Whatever the reason, it was in Caseys best interest to keep that information to herself. I do think at some point Cindy tried to get the truth out of her and she shut her up by making up the story about the young man who had died in a car crash. I do believe that somewhere out there is a family who would have loved and cared for Caylee if they had been allowed to and that is just one more crime committed by Casey :furious:

VB

In some ways, I think she doesn't know who the bio dad is, because that would add to her sense of hopelessness and burden - she would never have that extra support from a father, money or otherwise.

In other ways, it would seem like she would have to be able to narrow it down, especially because Caylee would eventually start showing some of her non-A DNA.

I couldn't agree more with this post. If the father is known and exists (isn't dead), then why on earth should he have any rights now? He wasn't part of Caylee's family before; she never knew him. Cindy and George took care of that precious child and she loved THEM. Stop and think people...would Caylee really want someone she never knew taking control of what's left of her remains? No!

Since the beginning, I have had the feeling that either BIO dad is or was married? or that he never knew he was the dad, therfore how could he fight for her? I am hoping though, to ease the BIO dads mind (if he had been with KC at the time of conception) would at least know. Not that is would do any good, but that it would put it to rest as I am sure that if the father is alive, that they would at least claim the angel.

I believe that Casey and the entire Anthony family know who Caylee's Dad is!

I think KC knows who the father is, and I'm pretty sure the A's know too.
Cindy is too controlling to not know.
Unless KC was a very busy prostitute, there would be no way she couldn't know. Even if she was sleeping with five men that month, she'd have an idea.
I do find it odd that they have never bothered to go for child support or social security if he is dead.

imo she knows but it was in her best interest to not reveal who the father was, either it had to be narrowed down due to there being multiple partners or there was a reason such as him being married. remember her story at first was she was a virgin, can hardly go from that story to naming 4 or 5 different guys as possibilities or have to say you didn't get his last name.

VB

I believe her and her parents both know who it is. She was only 19 when she got pregnant and I don't think she was as promiscuous then. I don't understand why she didn't get the father to support the kid UNLESS it is a family member or her mother didn't want someone else involved with Caylee and told her to keep her mouth shut. I do not believe the father is dead unless the A's told LE who the father is and they have checked it out. I find it odd that LE doesn't seem to care who it is/was or check into it more and why they would take the Anthony's word for anything since they all lie so much.

I believe her and her parents both know who it is. She was only 19 when she got pregnant and I don't think she was as promiscuous then. I don't understand why she didn't get the father to support the kid UNLESS it is a family member or her mother didn't want someone else involved with Caylee and told her to keep her mouth shut. I do not believe the father is dead unless the A's told LE who the father is and they have checked it out. I find it odd that LE doesn't seem to care who it is/was or check into it more and why they would take the Anthony's word for anything since they all lie so much.

I think KC knows who the father is, and I'm pretty sure the A's know too.
Cindy is too controlling to not know.
Unless KC was a very busy prostitute, there would be no way she couldn't know. Even if she was sleeping with five men that month, she'd have an idea.
I do find it odd that they have never bothered to go for child support or social security if he is dead.

I think she has it narrowed down (in her mind) to a few guys who she was sleeping with at the likely time of conception. I doubt she felt like going through the legal issue of forcing DNA tests and probably didn't want anyone else to have any legal holds over Caylee. Chances are also that she has a reason for NOT wanting anyone to know who the father is (ie, married man, boyfriend she no longer has interest in, teacher or tutor, female friend's boyfriend, etc).
I truly doubt she wanted to go through something that would put HER image into a bad light, such as the denial and public embarrassment that would come from dragging each of the "potential" dads into the spotlight, regardless of if she was proven right or not. It would affect her "pride" and make her look needy and she was all about appearances. JMO

I voted no, but I think she has an idea since implicating JG. Based on what we know she likes guys with dark hair and it seems that she doesn't have a problem seeing more than one guy at a time. That being said, I do think she keeps track of who she slept with.

I think she knows and I think her parents THINK they think they know. I think KC told them who it was but it was another one of her lies and the person they think is the father is not who it actually is.

Wow...talk about confusing! Party A told Party C about Party B, but Party A lied to Party C and Party B is really Party D. Party D doesn't know about Party E and Party F thought he was Party B, but really he wasn't a Party at all.

I posted something that is relevant to this thread on the "Eric" thread earlier. I am new and I don't know if it is appropriate to post the same thing on two threads.

Your advice and guidance is always appreciated.

Yes, I do think that Casey and all of the Anthony's know who Caylee's Dad is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500