Does Casey Know Who Caylee's Father Is?

Does Casey Know Who The Father of Her Child Is?

• Yes - she knows, but her parents do not.

Votes: 117 31.4%
  • Yes - she knows, and so do her parents.

Votes: 134 35.9%
  • No - she doesn't know.

Votes: 95 25.5%
  • I dont know.

Votes: 27 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Broderick nailed it down to the very last detail.

I chose that she and her parents know, because they lie about everything else so why not this.

I vote that the entire A Family knows.
I think as soon as CA found out that JG was not the father-she let the issue of Caylee's paternity die-she did not want to share Caylee w/ another family. This is why she supported KC and Caylee. This is why KC got away w/ so much. Much later it was determined that the father was actually a member of the family. Now she has an even bigger reason to keep it a secret.

holy bouncing elephants batman. eek.

i think they know but are too greedy to have said anything.

I was going to write something that would hopefully sound somewhat intelligent for my first post, but the bouncing elephants distracted me. :crazy:

I have to agree with FightTheOstrich. It would just make sense with all the other twists and turns in this case. It's been like a terrifying roller coaster ride with inversions, loops, steap up hill climbs and then it drops and starts all over again.

I believe Jesse said they met in January, and if so, Casey was already pregnant, since November.
She found herself a decent guy from a decent family and tried to rope them in, not ever believing they would want a Paternity test done.
Jesse did mention Casey got angry when getting a Paternity test came up.
IMO, now that Jesse was ruled out as the Bio dad, Cindy would also be on her case as to who Caylee's father really is and Casey came up with yet another sensational story/lie to stop Cindy from questioning her any further.

KC and Jesse worked at Universal at the same time he was a security guard? and that is when they started dating.

I think when the father is revealed it will be a huge moment in this case.

I think Casey could narrow it down to a choice of three or four guys, but I don't think she really knows. If she did, she would have been after him 24/7 for money, money, money, and more money.

I am convinced that neither Casey nor her parents want to admit that she simply does not know who fathered her child. Makes her look sleazier than she already does.

I think Casey could narrow it down to a choice of three or four guys, but I don't think she really knows. If she did, she would have been after him 24/7 for money, money, money, and more money.

I am convinced that neither Casey nor her parents want to admit that she simply does not know who fathered her child. Makes her look sleazier than she already does.

I was going to write something that would hopefully sound somewhat intelligent for my first post, but the bouncing elephants distracted me. :crazy:
Lol! Welcome to WS...Lots of bouncing elephants and other interesting posts here! :)

The fact that she wasn't receiving any sort of child support tells me that either she has no idea who the father is, or she knows, and the child support money she would receive pales in comparison to the amount of embarrassment it would cause to name the father.

I voted that the whole family knows.

After reading through these posts, a thought occurred to me. If Caylee was the result of rape, not only would that explain Casey's detachment towards her, but also would explain Casey's relationship with Cindy. Here's what I'm thinking:

Casey is raped and becomes pregnant as a result. She hides the pregnancy for as long as she can because she is in denial and is terrified of telling her parents. Finally, at 7 months pregnant, she has to fess up to her family. Cindy insists she keep the child and never say anything about how the baby was conceived. They will just fabricate a story for that. Casey tries to pin it on JG, hoping he will fall for it since he's a nice, decent guy but he asks for a DNA test proving he is not.

Imagine the rage Casey might have felt being forced to keep a child that was a result of rape, and then as Caylee grows and Casey acts out more and more, it seems as though Cindy and George are more attached to Caylee and ready to throw Casey out of the house. The thought of this happening puts Casey over the edge and that is when she killed Caylee.

I don't think it was rape, no basis for why I think that, I just don't. I think she knows and it was a power play to her mom, I can almost hear her say something along the lines of "if you don't like how I'm doing blah blah blah I'll just give her to her father and you'll never see her again" I kinda think she was getting money from the bio dad, cash maybe so there was no record, because I have a hard time believing someone can steal enough from their family for 2+ years and not get in trouble for it.

I voted that the whole family knows.

After reading through these posts, a thought occurred to me. If Caylee was the result of rape, not only would that explain Casey's detachment towards her, but also would explain Casey's relationship with Cindy. Here's what I'm thinking:

Casey is raped and becomes pregnant as a result. She hides the pregnancy for as long as she can because she is in denial and is terrified of telling her parents. Finally, at 7 months pregnant, she has to fess up to her family. Cindy insists she keep the child and never say anything about how the baby was conceived. They will just fabricate a story for that. Casey tries to pin it on JG, hoping he will fall for it since he's a nice, decent guy but he asks for a DNA test proving he is not.

Imagine the rage Casey might have felt being forced to keep a child that was a result of rape, and then as Caylee grows and Casey acts out more and more, it seems as though Cindy and George are more attached to Caylee and ready to throw Casey out of the house. The thought of this happening puts Casey over the edge and that is when she killed Caylee.

I agree that she was date raped or drank too much at a party and slept with someone she would never have slept with or felt the next day she was taken advantage of. This could explain her maybe not bonding properly with
Caylee and why she seemed to change after Caylee's birth?

JMO,

Casey always needed money. She stole from her parents, grandparents, friends, lied about having jobs, etc, etc.

Why not just go to the bio father and demand child support?

This has always bothered me. The gparents supported Caylee financially. Why not the father?

I don't believe the father is dead. I do believe they know who the father is. I do believe this will eventually come out as the A family biggest secret.

Given Casey's recent dating history, I kind of doubt that Casey would even know who the bio dad is. I also think that what she's said about who the bio dad is (died in a car crash) is probably a lie too. Casey doesn't tell the truth about anything else so why would she be honest about who the bio dad is?

I doubt any other guy besides JG is going to be stepping up to the plate either and taking a DNA test to rule him in or out as the bio dad.

I voted yes, she does know and so do her parents. I also do not believe he is deceased.

I'm being stubborn here, but still think that she was getting cash from someone (maybe a couple of someones?) telling them that they were the bio dad and threatening to go public if they don't pay up (maybe married guys?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeffery