Does Pam Paugh Know Anything About JB's Murder?

Does Pam Paugh Know Anything About JB's Murder?

• Yes, She Knows Way More Than She Is Saying....

Votes: 185 70.9%
  • No, She Doesn't Know A Thing....

Votes: 27 10.3%
  • I Have No Idea!

Votes: 49 18.8%

• Total voters
Ames, I always believed that John and Patsy intentionally invited their friends over. The ransom note clearly says we will behead her if anyone is called. So they believe that she is kidnapped, but they don't believe she will be beheaded, so they don't just call one person to talk to them, they call three different families and invite them all over or two families and one reverand and they all come over. And the police are there too. And then they let Berke leave. This is all because they believe that she is kidnapped. Doesn't bother them at all that Berke could be hurt and is safer with the police and the family. Lord, if we want to kill someone, as I have said before, lets do it in Boulder. Definitely.

I have wondered that myself-if my child was kidnapped and the ransom note said that if I called anyone, they will behead my child that they kidnapped-I think my first instinct would be to call the cops....but then again I would be terrified to call them for fear of the kidnappers following through with their threat!!! I think if I did call the cops, I would tell them they cannot show up in police cars because of what the ransom note said. I surely wouldn't want call my friends to come over because of the threat of what the note said about "calling anyone" especially knowing the police are on their way in their police cars!! Then again you don't know what you would do in a situation like that....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: The butt-print thing. The flooring outside of the bedroom is wood.

I have wondered that myself-if my child was kidnapped and the ransom note said that if I called anyone, they will behead my child that they kidnapped-I think my first instinct would be to call the cops....but then again I would be terrified to call them for fear of the kidnappers following through with their threat!!! I think if I did call the cops, I would tell them they cannot show up in police cars because of what the ransom note said. I surely wouldn't want call my friends to come over because of the threat of what the note said about "calling anyone" especially knowing the police are on their way in their police cars!! Then again you don't know what you would do in a situation like that....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! I would absolutely call the police no matter what the note said, but omg, I would be ADAMANT that they show up in unmarked cars or just send one person or I go meet them someplace. Whatever I came up with, I'd mention over and over what it says about not involving the police, just out of fear. And while I'd call my mom, or my best friend, I would never tell them to come over.

Because without it, all you'd have is a dead girl in her home with sexual injuries.

Too much risk of being spotted. To say nothing about how the body would be ravaged.

I don't think they planned to killer her at all.

They probably didn't know that. To someone who was not a medical professional, she would have appeared dead.

It's not unidentified. It was matched to Burke 13 years ago.

That answer would take an entire book.

That's just it, The CuriousFrog: they didn't outsmart the detectives. They out-lawyered, out-cajoled and just flat out-bullsh***ed the DA's office. Money can do that.

I think the late Willie Nelson summed it up:

All the Federales say
They could have had him any day
They only let him slip away
Out of kindness I suppose

Willie Nelson is still with us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: The butt-print thing. The flooring outside of the bedroom is wood.

To be fair, though, there was a persian-style rug in the hallway outside. Still, what are the chances of seeing a distinct adult sized butt print on something that patterned?

RadarOnline crime scene footage:

attachment.php

Attachments

• radar8floor.png
    radar8floor.png
    424.1 KB · Views: 1,116
Yes! I would absolutely call the police no matter what the note said, but omg, I would be ADAMANT that they show up in unmarked cars or just send one person or I go meet them someplace. Whatever I came up with, I'd mention over and over what it says about not involving the police, just out of fear. And while I'd call my mom, or my best friend, I would never tell them to come over.
I'd be scared for myself & my family that the crazed kidnappers **were still inside my home** (or at least one look-out part of the team).....

I'd want to gather up & run outside immediately!!

To be fair, though, there was a persian-style rug in the hallway outside. Still, what are the chances of seeing a distinct adult sized butt print on something that patterned?

RadarOnline crime scene footage:

attachment.php

Oh man! Those damned foreign factions. They were kind enough to put back the writing pad and pen but didn't think about leaving their buttprints all over the clean rug?

Sorry for butting in but let me just say, did they even do butt lineups or butt impressions?

I'd be scared for myself & my family that the crazed kidnappers **were still inside my home** (or at least one look-out part of the team).....

I'd want to gather up & run outside immediately!!

Yeah. LA stated that when JR opened the door he was very cordial. Definitely wouldn't have been my reaction. I wouldn't even be inside the house, IMO.

At the time I doubt she had a clue what was happening but by now she may have some idea of the truth, especially if she's read any legitimate books about the case.

Like Burke, John, JAR and other surviving family members she has no interest in finding the killer, no involvement in helping law enforcement, no volunteer work or money invested. The family wants the truth as cold and buried as the corpse.

At the time I doubt she had a clue what was happening but by now she may have some idea of the truth, especially if she's read any legitimate books about the case.

Like Burke, John, JAR and other surviving family members she has no interest in finding the killer, no involvement in helping law enforcement, no volunteer work or money invested. The family wants the truth as cold and buried as the corpse.

Does the ‘small foreign faction’ echo the Patty Hearst ‘Symbionese Liberation Army’? Which in my opinion was made up B.S. title for a group of kids wanting a grand name for their teenage angst and wanna-be communist hippie ‘Robin Hood’ group mentalities? (Steal from the rich and give to the Unwilling To Work?)
‘Small Foreign Faction’, not big enough to ever REALLY have been heard of, but ‘foreign’ so it is exotic sounding just beyond the reach of anyone the FBI would know? Very PR sounding. But vague enough to sound like JR helped invent this term, thinking on the fly in a short harried amount of time with his wife. Knowing the FBI was on their way. With the dead body of their sexually abused, decomposing and stinking of rotting flesh, daughter cooling and stiffening in their home, leaking her grave fluids on their nice shag (or whatever), rich people carpeting, while they tried to justify her dead 6 year old corpse?
(I’m not any sort of professional cop or detective. Just, this is where the story gets unacceptably sloppy and strange to me).

sgrump,
ITA. She must know by now who did it. I reckon nearly everyone who has ever worked on the case knows who did it. They just cannot , for legal reasons, etc come right out say this R did it because ...

Maybe Patsy told LA who did it? And this fitted in with the known evidence. Its one of those cases that will blow open once JR leaves us.

People will not be afraid to speak, since you cannot defame the dead, as long as they stear clear of BR comments etc. So the truth will come out eventually.

Dont forget the Stines they might do a TV special and give us a Ramsey personality tour?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back