Dog The Bounty Hunter Advises Against Casey Getting Out of Jail on Bond

Whadaya think the chances are that she might get out, go home, and destroy some piece of evidence remaining?

Whadaya think the chances are that she might get out, go home, and destroy some piece of evidence remaining?

You know, just last night I watched the rehash of the Greta interview inside the Anthony home. I was paying close attention to the layout of every room, and one thing that struck me as odd (with my experience in having friends that are/were young single mothers) was all the framed photos over Casey's dresser. Every single picture from what I could tell was of Caylee with and without Casey.

Now, I probably sound callous in saying that it struck me as odd, but it did. Knowing now how CA treasured her friends and her party lifestyle, I found it odd that none of the pictures in her room depicted any friends, boyfriends or partying pics.

I just wondered - are there any photos of her room from when the initial investigation was conducted? I'd like to see if her room was made over by Cindy to present a more maternal environment. But then even if the pictures matched, I was just struck by the impression that it was Cindy who carefully framed and displayed all the seemingly loving photographs to create a seemingly normal home.

I felt kind of bad thinking these things, but where else but here can I make mention of it? It was simply a passing thought.

I agree. Cindy and George faced the real piercing fear any human would feel if they lost a baby close to them. But in this case, when these grandparents discovered their daughter was going to lie about it like every other mundane thing they've known her to lie about, they soon realized with great dread what the inevidable outcome probably was.

To face a fear of that magnitude is something few people can relate to.

It was probably when Cindy and George realized that Casey did not care what had 'happened' to Caylee that an indescribable pain ensued - one which they could not face (nor would I want to). Rather than face the horror, betrayal and loss, the GP's are trying to spare their sanity with the denial that has brought them through so many hard times in the past as parents to an ungrateful emotionally unstable daughter.

That, I do not fault them for, but where they stand at a crossroad between their desperate denial and justice for Caylee - I fault them for not choosing Caylee. I fault them for tampering with evidence, intentionally changing their stories to fit with Casey's, and lying by omission as evident in not agreeing to take a polygraph test. It's time for them to face the truth. It's time for them to bring Caylee home, and accept that either way prison will be Casey's new home.
U miss my point- i went out of my way to say it was restricted to the situation at hand. The parents are not a good influence where her lies are concerned..they enable and even create stories in thei minds to add to her lies (without intention to obstruct justice).
he should be around those who listen to her and talk to her without parents in the room adding to the stories- making noise or sighs or whatever..everytime her lies are bot in whole or part she carries through with this charade.

Noone should be there to give her an inch when things do not make sense.
They should start fresh without any influences and let her do what she said she would do if she was out of jail to do it or say it or to go look for caylee.

I have great understanding of the parents. I am one of the posters here who never thinks they should be criticized ..I just know that puttng her back with her parents wont serve any useful purpose.
Between them all they will reinforce her lies and even add to them- give her more ways to solidify a story..because they want to believe her.

Her only contact should be with the person who says he can bring caylee home within 5 days of casey's release.

I think the photos in Casey's room were probably put up by her mother, too. Casey doesn't seem like the type to be decorating, and probably let her mom put up whatever she wanted. I think the photos were always there put up by Caylee's doting grandma.

You know, just last night I watched the rehash of the Greta interview inside the Anthony home. I was paying close attention to the layout of every room, and one thing that struck me as odd (with my experience in having friends that are/were young single mothers) was all the framed photos over Casey's dresser. Every single picture from what I could tell was of Caylee with and without Casey.

Now, I probably sound callous in saying that it struck me as odd, but it did. Knowing now how CA treasured her friends and her party lifestyle, I found it odd that none of the pictures in her room depicted any friends, boyfriends or partying pics.

I just wondered - are there any photos of her room from when the initial investigation was conducted? I'd like to see if her room was made over by Cindy to present a more maternal environment. But then even if the pictures matched, I was just struck by the impression that it was Cindy who carefully framed and displayed all the seemingly loving photographs to create a seemingly normal home.

I felt kind of bad thinking these things, but where else but here can I make mention of it? It was simply a passing thought.

Marlene, I had the same thought. I got the feeling that Cindy dominated every aspect of Casey's life, except her after hours and sex life. It felt like Cindy did all the decorating of the rooms. (Remember her pride in putting together the framed first pictures of Caylee and her saying that she, Cindy, was the one who threw the baby shower for Casey?). I thought that was a little odd and it was just days before Caylee was born. There was nothing of Casey's personality (assuming she has one) in her room.

Appearances can, and often are, deceiving.

Thanks to all those helping! You know who ya are! :blowkiss:

It's help a mod month. (ok, I made it up)

If you see someone being rude, attacking, doing anything
against TOS, please hit that little triangle that is on the top right of every post.

<-----

DO NOT QUOTE a post you think 'should not be here' or that you are alerting to....it just takes us more time to delete all the deleted quoted posts.

:blowkiss: TIA

U miss my point- i went out of my way to say it was restricted to the situation at hand. The parents are not a good influence where her lies are concerned..they enable and even create stories in thei minds to add to her lies (without intention to obstruct justice).

Actually, I did get ur point: Cindy and George are Casey's enablers. But after that acknowledgment, I digressed into why I believe as parents (and grandparents) they enable her. IMO it's not only habit, but the fear of a reality no one should ever have to face.

I'd also like to see Casey completely cut off from anyone in her life other than LE until we either get the truth or draw a verdict from what we have.

I think Dog knows what he is talking about! I also think that we have forgotten that LE is in charge of Casey and the court. Her bond reduction was denied twice. I know that LE sticks together. If there is anything they can come up with to keep her in jail, trust me THEY WILL.

I agree I think DOG is wise. He knows his stuff and does his job well.

I noticed that the walls in Casey's room weren't artfully arranged with the pics and there was no other decorations on the wall. It didn't look good, like she either isn't talented that way or just put them where ever on the wall.

She is supposed to have someone with her 24/7

Yea, I wonder how that's going to work. Is she going to go out and find the kidnappers :rolleyes: or is she going to be confined to the home. I hate to see her out, she will just spin more lies now that they won't be out there for the world to here and the gp's will be believing them and repeating them.

She should have to stay in jail until Caylee comes home. Better yet I wish she would never get out!

LE really needs to step up the pace, get the forensics done, and charge Casey with homicide. This case being in constant limbo will not help find Caylee, or bring justice to Casey.

I'm giving Padilla 24 hours to figure out that getting Casey released from jail was not the panacea for finding Caylee.

I'm giving Padilla 24 hours to figure out that getting Casey released from jail was not the panacea for finding Caylee.

Looks like it took Baez to make that clear!

Baez orders them not to ask Casey questions. How clever. NOT.

I'm no fan of Casey, but it looked like her time in jail has humbled her. She almost looked like a different person.

Can I bump this topic back up, not for the I told you so's!

I had briefly read the topic when it came up but I didn't see the video and I missed replying. In retrospect, I think it shows how the best intentions sometimes don't lead to the best results.

I'm not trying to turn this into a Dog vs. Leonard thread. I had my opinions of course, but I saw from the get go what I thought Leonard Padilla was trying to accomplish. You know, some people are the type to say "I don't think about what to do, I just do" and there are some who think about doing something but end up doing nothing.

I watch Dog's show, followed the Luster chase, cheered when he got that sick *advertiser censored* in Mexico and Dog's arrest and subsequent re-arrest and so on. I don't care what Leonard or Dog has done or does. I see the father, the grandfather the human in them both.

That said, just today I watched what Dog thought about what Leonard was doing. He advised against it, and this was from someone who Dog said he had known for years. He said consider the fact that Casey wouldn't be able to GO anywhere to look for her daughter because of home confinement. He mentioned the fact that Florida doesn't allow bounty hunters or welfare bond. Also, he mentioned the storm and that something might wash up or evidence could get washed away, and he said he thought the police were doing their job and to let them handle it. What would have been great is if Leonard had a response to that, but the interview ended.

It's sad, frustrating that all of us who have never met Caylee or even if it was another child would care so much and the person who gave birth to them not in jail and in a sense protected.

The media being blasted for their coverage of the Anthony's, being threatened and pushed or HOSED, and the kicker was when Casey showed up to her case manager the guy with her is shielding her from the "monsters" out here.

She needs to go back to jail, yes, keep her in protective custody until she gets sentenced even if only for the child neglect and then she goes to regular population.

Dog Chapman mentioned a case of a couple who were in jail for killing their child. The case was broke when the mother while in jail befriended another inmate and then began to tell her of how she killed her child. So maybe, just maybe, Dog had a better idea of what kind of person Casey was, because Leonard had the same information, yet still thought she should get bail.

When is Casey going back to jail??

When is Casey going back to jail??

Soon, I hope. It's in everyone's best interests, imo.

While I always agreed with Dog NOT getting involved, I also wondered if due to legal reasons he wasn't able to get involved even if he wanted to.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back