Dominic Casey: Motion to Strike Notice of Deposition & Motion for Protective Order#2

I want to share some thoughts that occurred to me after I re-read Dominic’s statement (I haven’t read it since it was first published, so I got another fresh look). What if, the psychic lady was actually a set-up by the defense unbeknownst to Dominic? Could it be possible that a web cam was set up in the exact direction of the location of the body? What if James’ video inadvertently captured it? That the psychic lady was actually a talking head for those who knew where Caley was? That they (the defense, Cindy(calling him a traitor), etc..) was setting up Dominic to locate or contaminate the location of Caley? What was the big deal the defense wanted to hide so much that Dominic basically went into obscurity until recently? Was he threatened? What are they so desperate to hide if nothing wrong was committed? Keep the tape for later evidence that they -just received in the mail with no return address- might be said. How would this single psychic from SC, know such detail without seeing it, or was she coached to coax him? She quite possibly could have thrown in some insignificant objects in her description as to not tip anyone off, but the jest of the matter seemed complete. Was this matter ever looked into in greater detail? Obviously from his statement he seemed very alarmed by this. It also seems too convenient, and is something that I could actually see being pulled off.:dunno::dunno:

TennisLaw Diana Tennis
Oh and hey...DC asked to be there in a.m. @BabyWatson I don't rep him...but I know who does...
47 minutes ago

:banghead: after thinking and thinking that what happened on Saturday had to do with Baez trying to slip evidence in, maybe it is even bigger than that and this is it! Maybe he was caught doing this! Maybe it was a set up with that video and there is something on it, it ended up coming out and that is what Saturday was all about????? Oh, just 8 and a half hours to go. Maybe if I go to bed the hours will pass faster. That would explain a lot of iCA's attitude with Baez. Her looks & snares, her arms thrown up in the air,as if WTH do you want me to do, "it's your fault". Her glares at Ashton maybe because he discovered it.. who knows.. this is starting to sound like a Nancy Drew Mystery here.. oh my age is showing.. time for bed.. good night.. Let's hope we find out tomorrow...:crazy:

I am completely baffled as to WHY DC's deposition has been under wraps for SO LONG! Though I CAN say, PI JH revealed some hinky things about that day! And I am thankful he did! There is something very strange about that whole day, and the fact that DC's deposition STILL hasn't been released! JMO

I am completely baffled as to WHY DC's deposition has been under wraps for SO LONG! Though I CAN say, PI JH revealed some hinky things about that day! And I am thankful he did! There is something very strange about that whole day, and the fact that DC's deposition STILL hasn't been released! JMO
Yep! Yep!
I understand that Dominic will be interviewed by Dr. Drew on HLN Tomorrow (Monday July 11).
I expect not much more than a continuation of his lies, but wouldn't it be wonderful if he actually came clean on exactly how he was taped in almost the exact spot that Caylee's remains were found!
I too have been anxiously awaiting the release of his deposition, has it been published? If not, I can't imagine why.
I believe Dominic was in the best position with Baez, KC, Cindy and George to actually be able to provide so many answers.
So why hasn't he? :waitasec: That is a huge question for me.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back