Dr Henry Lee's Book

Sorry..still not copying the quotes correctly.

Stun gun instructional video found in the home. JR admits owning it. .

The video was in spanish, and unopened.

[/QUOTE]

There is NOTHING unusual about a bat found outside anywhere at all on a property. It is not an indoor toy. [/QUOTE]

It was found in an area where Burke normally didn't play baseball. Fibers from the downstairs carpet were found on the bat. I doubt any DNA testing was done on the bat, but should have been.

[/QUOTE]They were beaver hairs. PR owned beaver boots. She said she "lost" them when asked to turn them over to LE.[/QUOTE]

One beaver hair. I don't know if Patsy did own beaver boots, or it was just one more thing blown out of proportion.

[/QUOTE]The rope is featured in a modeling photo picturing JB in braids and country clothes with the same rope at her feet. PR also said she used the rope as garland on the cowboy theme Christmas tree in JAR's room- decorated for the Colorado Christmas house tour. [/QUOTE]

It's not the same rope. One is flatter. The Ramseys could not account for the rope from what I recall. It was in an odd place--in a bag on the floor of JAR's room.

The size of the shoe doens't matter because he could be wearing men's shoe sizes already. When my son was 9 he was already wearing 8 1/2 in men's shoes.And how many women wears men shoes..Also how many parents can share shoes with their chridren..

It's not the same rope. One is flatter. The Ramseys could not account for the rope from what I recall. It was in an odd place--in a bag on the floor of JAR's room.

Hi Maikai.

"decorated for the Colorado Christmas house tour" -DD

"It's not the same rope. One is flatter." -M

I've often read of this suggested association. But have never read of the distinction you just referered to, one rope being flatter. The flatter rope would be better for crafting and glueing.

I've always been open to stun gun use. I am probably one of the only RDIs who is.
Possibly, it is also part of the staging. If it wasn't, and if it truly WAS a stun gun mark, then JAR plays a bigger part in my RDI theory. BUT parents that can stage a crime like this are also capable of using that stun gun.
Mind you, I am not saying it was a stun- I'd have liked to see the coroner do a better job of determining what made those marks.

This indicates RDI is open to the idea that JBR was stungunned. I thought RDI was against the whole stungun idea. Are you admitting JBR was stungunned by her parents before they strangled her and wrapped her lovingly? This is too outlandish.

JBR was the victim of an adult male who sexually assaulted and strangled her. Almost all of the evidence can't be sourced to the house, including the male DNA found all over JBR. Its unfortunately not quite as outlandish. as the RDI scenario.

Yeah if you're 12 (LOL). An adult will pick up a bat and put it where it belongs. An adult knows its not a toy, its a sporting goods item. A baseball bat belongs indoors or put away except when its being used. [/quote]

===============================
Patsy said that she didn't know if the bat belonged to Burke or not. So, it could have been his...and he was nine at the time...just the right age, to NOT put something back where it belonged.

Mothers know what belongs to their own kids. If PR said she "didn't know" whether the bat was her son's..believe me, she KNEW it was. She was covering her a$$ in case BR's prints turned up on the bat.

BTW, anyone ever see whether the bat had BR's prints on it? I can't believe it wasn't tested for prints. I believe BR's prints WERE found on the bat simply because we've haven't heard about it. The RST tends to suppress evidence when it says things they don't like.

Where was the bat found again,and was the carpet fiber found on it...

The bat was found outside, next to the house, the rear/side of the house. I believe I had read that it did have carpe fibers from the basement. But that wouldn't be unusual- it probably had been in the basement at some point even if it was not connected to the crime.

Mothers know what belongs to their own kids. If PR said she "didn't know" whether the bat was her son's..believe me, she KNEW it was. She was covering her a$$ in case BR's prints turned up on the bat.

BTW, anyone ever see whether the bat had BR's prints on it? I can't believe it wasn't tested for prints. I believe BR's prints WERE found on the bat simply because we've haven't heard about it. The RST tends to suppress evidence when it says things they don't like.

I KNOW that I read somewhere, that later on...the bat had been confirmed to actually BE Burkes.

The Rs neighbor the late Joe Barnhill SAID he saw JAR walking into the house, and he was pounced on by the RST, who denied JAR's presence in Boulder. Later, probably in response to threats from R lawyers, Barnhill recanted, saying he must have been mistaken. But what OTHER college-age young man would be walking into the Ramsey house that day? Plus, Barnhill knew the whole family well. He would certainly know who he saw.

Thanks DeeDee for bringing this up. At the very beginning, when I heard about the neighbor that JAR was there on Christmas Day, I always believed him and wondered why this didn't get more focus???

Thanks DeeDee for bringing this up. At the very beginning, when I heard about the neighbor that JAR was there on Christmas Day, I always believed him and wondered why this didn't get more focus???

It didn't get more focus because the R lawyers jumped all over anyone who aimed the focus at them.

Joe Barnhill died a while ago. Too bad he couldn't be re-interviewed for the reopened investigation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back