Dr. Lillian Glass - Trouble with CA & GA's relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to come across as snide, but this article was not so much learned, as a common sense assessment based on clearly observable behavior.

Off mark, to me, was the comment that they willingly didn't visit KC and, therefore, she had written them off. I believe the facts show that she refused to see them after the initial visits possibly because of JB dictates.

KC, IMHO, has written them off, quite simply, because they are no longer useful to her. Socio-Psycho's really don't seem to have the capacity to love or respect anyone. They simply "simulate" loving or loving behavior to get whatever it is they want or need.

I agree with this. In the beginning, Casey visited with her parents because she wanted them to raise the $50,000 bail and get her out of jail. She strung them along with talking about Zanny the nanny and how she needed to be out of jail so she could look for Caylee.

Once Casey was indicted and arrested with no bond, her parents were no longer any use to her. I note she's all smiles and enthusiastically responds to her attorneys, and in particular JB, as she sees them as the people who will now get her out of jail (not). She's acting out a role to get what she wants........freedom.

I wrote a comment on her post before this one (the Casey in court post). I made a good observation about something (I thought) and there were about 3 or 4 other comments besides mine. In my comment I "gently" opined that Dr. Glass should be using spellcheck. Today my comment and everyone else's comments are GONE.

Personally, I feel instead of removing everyone's comments she should simply turn off the comment feature, if she doesn't care for commentary. That's logical.

Dr. Glass offered nothing new in this recent essay..(I mean we don't have to have doctorates to see CA was cold to GA in court)--The BRA thing is over the top. A couple other things--CA is not in her "late fifties" (she is just 50)...and also, what in the world in the statement "I feel like to vomit on him." about? ---WTH???? I am upset with GA too--but I don't "feel to vomit on him"---good lord!

Not to come across as snide, but this article was not so much learned, as a common sense assessment based on clearly observable behavior.

Off mark, to me, was the comment that they willingly didn't visit KC and, therefore, she had written them off. I believe the facts show that she refused to see them after the initial visits possibly because of JB dictates.

KC, IMHO, has written them off, quite simply, because they are no longer useful to her. Socio-Psycho's really don't seem to have the capacity to love or respect anyone. They simply "simulate" loving or loving behavior to get whatever it is they want or need.

My research shows this above paragraph to be true! Simulate and manipulate.:twocents:

Jose advised KC not to take visits from ANYONE. IMO- if one wanted to visit their child in jail but did not want the press and public to scrutinize it - then one would do what Madonna does - wear the same clothes - hat, pants, shirt, jewelry, etc. this way the photo and video is worth something just one time and then it has no value. IMO- the majority of the people living in Florida that watch the local news are sick of hearing about the KC case- IMO. :twocents:

Off topic IMO- KC is still hoping mad that CA cremated her daughter going against KC wishes and making a profit in various ways.

I wrote a comment on her post before this one (the Casey in court post). I made a good observation about something (I thought) and there were about 3 or 4 other comments besides mine. In my comment I "gently" opined that Dr. Glass should be using spellcheck. Today my comment and everyone else's comments are GONE.

Personally, I feel instead of removing everyone's comments she should simply turn off the comment feature, if she doesn't care for commentary. That's logical.

Dr. Glass offered nothing new in this recent essay..(I mean we don't have to have doctorates to see CA was cold to GA in court)--The BRA thing is over the top. A couple other things--CA is not in her "late fifties" (she is just 50)...and also, what in the world in the statement "I feel like to vomit on him." about? ---WTH???? I am upset with GA too--but I don't "feel to vomit on him"---good lord!

Deleting comments is a form of BODY LANGUAGE. LOL JMO

I could see it written ALL over those two that things were not GOOD at all in that hearing. Good to have confirmation from Dr. Glass...

Sadly, when I looked at the pic, and before I read the article, I also am ashamed to say I noticed that Cindy appeared not to be wearing a bra, and I thought it odd...but would never have commented on it...then I saw where Dr. Glass (is she REALLY a Dr.?) made HER assessment of the bra, and I did think it was in poor tatse and a low blow that had NOTHING to do with the issue at hand. I also think she should use a spell checker. I mean, you go to a site that says DOCTOR you expect the quality that the title implies...and spelling? They teach it in Freshmen undergraduate studies...spelling counts!

So, when I see this photo of George and Cindy holding hands and Cindy smiling like she doesn’t have a care in the world,

That statement right there infuriates me. She is doing exactly just that! She's acting like she doesn't have a care in the world an Caylee never even existed!

I found it unprofessional for a Dr to write such a sophomoric statement in regards to Cindy's bra

Some of Dr. Glass's columns look to me like she's busy somewhere else and calls in some comments for someone else to put together and publish for her. This column looks like it was written for a gossip rag and some of her columns are much more professional.

Maybe it's all about having a junior help her make a deadline? Yes, the bra comment IMO was way out of place, even in an Anthony bashing article.

Wasn't Dr Glass supposed to come on WS (she had verified her identify with mods) or am I thinking of someone else?

Some of Dr. Glass's columns look to me like she's busy somewhere else and calls in some comments for someone else to put together and publish for her. This column looks like it was written for a gossip rag and some of her columns are much more professional.

Maybe it's all about having a junior help her make a deadline? Yes, the bra comment IMO was way out of place, even in an Anthony bashing article.

Plus not everyone can afford to pay $30-$40 for a good fitting bra. It makes a difference. But as long as you are comfortable what does it matter. Face it folks as you age gravity takes its toll and that is based on fact.

Don't mean to be snarky but for someone you would imagine has to write a fair number of professional articles/papers, this article has a good many spelling and grammatical errors. JMHO but I was surprised. No whips please.
No "whips" warranted, you are absolutely right! I read a LOT of her posts and let me tell you they are ALL full of errors- spelling is one thing, lots of smart people are poor/careless spellers, but for God's sakes, use spell-check Dr. Glass! You are educated and published; surely you can afford to hire an editor or at least a proofreader! Any sophomore English major could do it, and cheaply. Aside from the spelling, however, her sentences are so poorly constructed- incorrect punctuation, subject-verb agreement, diction, etc.- that I am beginning to wonder if English is her second language! Sorry for the rant, but I just had to get this off my chest:angel:! I don't know how LG can call herself "Doctor" and expect to sell all those books she advertises on her page when her communication skills are far from "professional."

Sadly, when I looked at the pic, and before I read the article, I also am ashamed to say I noticed that Cindy appeared not to be wearing a bra, and I thought it odd...but would never have commented on it...then I saw where Dr. Glass (is she REALLY a Dr.?) made HER assessment of the bra, and I did think it was in poor tatse and a low blow that had NOTHING to do with the issue at hand. I also think she should use a spell checker. I mean, you go to a site that says DOCTOR you expect the quality that the title implies...and spelling? They teach it in Freshmen undergraduate studies...spelling counts!

When I saw that photo I concluded that even CA's underwear is unwilling to support her these days.

When I saw that photo I concluded that even CA's underwear is unwilling to support her these days.

Tee hee! This case doesn't normally strike me as funny, but that line definitely did.

I agree with all the comments re: Dr. Glass's spelling issues... not the most professional, IMO. However, her actual comments are normally very intuitive and I've enjoyed reading her blog, especially her insights on this case. Although, a lot of times, what she says is basically what anyone could see for themselves, but she goes into more detail about voice tones, etc

I loved when she basically trashed KC for her "smug grin" when her new lawyer joined her in court. I honestly can't believe how disconnected from reality KC is, if she actually thinks she's going to walk away a free woman. Her life, as she knew it, is OVER regardless of the exact outcome of her case. And her seeming lack of understanding of the seriousness of the situation, of the charges she's up against, of the fact that this is a murder trial for a toddler, and can sit there grinning like an idiot, is absolutely disgusting. I hope she keeps on, though, so the jury can see just how deep her remorse goes.

I've never seen a more disturbed (and disturbing) family than the Anthony's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$