Dr. Oz hosts a new show about the Ramsey case.

Gunther Toody

Reaction score
I stumbled upon this on YouTube.
It is apparently from Friday 3/28

While it is more of a Ramsey support show, there is a great 3D mockup of the entire house that offers visuals of what we have only seen in pictures to this date.

Clearly, Oz is an intruder theorist, but if you want to get a good perspective of the layout of the house, and rooms, check it out.

Last edited:

While it is more of a Ramsey support show, there is a great 3D mockup of the entire house that offers visuals of what we have only seen in pictures to this date.

Clearly, Oz is an intruder theorist, but if you want to get a good perspective of the layout of the house, and rooms, check it out.
There seems to be a bunch of videos that have suddenly popped out of the woodwork in support of the intruder theory. Hmmmm.

Take a look at the basement windows in their model.
They are squared and much larger than the real thing.
Well, Dr. Oz is a quack.....not much credibility there. I'm not surprised he's misrepresenting the actual size of the windows.

If you watch the videos that Lou Smit made of himself climbing in the actual basement window you can see how his entire body takes up the whole of the window area. There is no way an adult climbed in that window and then back out again without disturbing the cob webs or all the leaf, etc. debris that was there and dragging it into the basement with him.

Agree with comments made so far, but you're right, it's a fun mock-up of the house and view of the basement layout, window misrepresentations notwithstanding.

No one watching the video without knowledge of the case would ever guess that both parents were indicted twice! Gosh! :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back