Dr. Phil Exclusive on Stacy/Drew Peterson tomorrow 12/7

The run down from what I have heard which isn't everything cause I forgot until Cheko reminded me it was on is:

Dr. Phil talked to Drew and he admitted he would be a good suspect, if he were investigating this situation. Drew said one concern was where he could go the rest of his life. More about himself and nothing about the kids or Stacy. Drew said he didn't understand why no one gets the connection of Stacy's mom missing and Stacy.

Terry and Carol offered Savio a place to stay after seeing her with bruises and a black eye plus she admitted to Terry things had gotten physical with Drew and stated things were "not good at home". They said she was VERY afraid of Drew. They believe 100% that Drew murdered Kathleen and Stacy.

Autopsy results from Lisa Bloom: Dr. Baden said she was covered with bruises. (She is explaining to Dr. Phil it wasn't investigated at the time.) He is talking about the 18 calls and asking why they didn't respond. yada yada yada

He asked Lisa if she believes there was a blue barrel. Lisa said, "Yes, I do.".

I have noticed Dr. Phil isn't putting in his usual two cents yet. Interesting. I guess that will come in the second half of the show. LOL

OK He has moved onto to another couple who is involved in an abusive relationship now.

No real information we didn't know, I don't think...unless I missed something! ThoughtFox can recap it later and maybe glean more from it.

Drew said one concern was where he could go the rest of his life. More about himself and nothing about the kids or Stacy. Drew said he didn't understand why no one gets the connection of Stacy's mom missing and Stacy.

Well that is no secret Mr DP where you will go, I can bet it will be very very hot tho:D
HMMMMMMMM is he trying to give us a clue on Stacy and her Mom:waitasec:

Dr. Phil turns to Lisa, and says, “Tell me what's happening with the autopsy of Kathleen Savio at this point.”
836bb021138d7fbdb650997cf607928a.jpg

Lisa replies, “Well, her remains were exhumed, she was dug up, and Dr. Michael Baden, who was the chief medical examiner for the City of New York for many years, a very highly respected forensic examiner, took a look. She was covered with bruises. Now the story was that she drowned to death in a bathtub. A bathtub that was dry, by the way.”

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/4159/?id=4159&slide=2&null=null

Dr. Phil returns to his phone conversation with Drew. “One of the things that I'm concerned about is the fact that he is playing the victim in this situation,” he says, “and at no time, when I talked to him, not one word of concern about his wife, not one word of concern about his children.

“He wanted to point to the fact that her mother had disappeared some nine years ago, and he said, 'Her mother did it and now she's doing it.' There were dramatic differences in this situation. Her mother was addicted to alcohol. Her mother had lost two children, one to sudden infant death syndrome, another to a house fire. She had been in conflict with the law for shoplifting and different problems. There was a complete disparity between her history and that of Stacy as a mother, but that seemed to be lost on him.”

Drew denies abusing Stacy, Kathleen, or his girlfriend, Kyle, 25 years ago. He denies any physical abuse toward Stacy, but does acknowledge that he could be called somewhat controlling. However, Drew says this trait was no secret to either woman before they married him. For the full statement from Drew and his attorneys, click here.

“This was not investigated at the time, Dr. Phil,” says Lisa. “This was ruled an accidental death; it was done. He was a police officer, and some say the police organization needs to be looked at closely because something was wrong with that story. But now, head-to-toe bruises, clearly she was beaten. [Baden] says homicide.”

Dr. Phil says, “The media has reported there have been as many as 18 calls for help from the house, 9-1-1 calls, calling the police for help. Has the police force up there talked at all about why nobody ever did anything, nobody ever took protective measures?”

“No,” says Lisa. “And there's an internal investigation going on right now about that because you can imagine Kathleen Savio having to call the police to report abuse by her husband who's also a police officer. And this is a tragedy for a lot of women who report police abuse by the way.”

“Do you believe there was a blue barrel, a blue container, a blue something?” asks Dr. Phil.

“I think that's a credible story,” Lisa replies.
http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/4159/?id=4159&slide=3&null=null

"Drew said he didn't understand why no one gets the connection of Stacy's mom missing and Stacy. "

OH but Drew.. we do!!!!!!!!!!!! We definitely get the impression and connection that YOU had something to do with them both being missing!

Drew also stated he'd told People magazine that Stacy took off just like her Mother did........more or less like mother like daughter. He couldn't believe they never put that in the story.

Lisa Bloom also stated that he told Dr Phil he didn't know what happened to her / Lisa says see now he is changing his story.

Drew also stated he'd told People magazine that Stacy took off just like her Mother did........more or less like mother like daughter. He couldn't believe they never put that in the story.

Lisa Bloom also stated that he told Dr Phil he didn't know what happened to her / Lisa says see now he is changing his story.
Yes...that is what I meant to say he said. LMAO Thank ya, Cheko!

Greta never got much of a break from Brodsky he is going to be back on her show Monday night according to her blog.

Greta never got much of a break from Brodsky he is going to be back on her show Monday night according to her blog.
Well...I will just believe that when I see it. Brodsky said he was going to come on the next night after she asked for the timeline, too. :liar:

Sorry I never got back here to post anything - busy evening after I saw the show.

Just a few things from my notes:

Kyle Piry:
This was a woman who had been engaged to Drew at one time and said she "could have been Mrs. Peterson #2."
* She was engaged to him, but he didn't want her to have any friends, so she broke it off.
*After she broke it off, they got into a fight and he pushed her to the floor. She called the police, and one of Drew's friends on the force showed up and convinced her not to press charges.
*After that Drew harrassed her, pulling her over on traffic stops, and stalked her.
*When she saw him on TV, she realized he still had the same "smirk" and now she thinks she's lucky.
*Kyle believes he killed both Kathleen and Stacy.

Lisa Bloom statements:
*His story is preposterous like Scott Peterson's.
*He was almost dancing a jig in his driveway a few times in front of the press.
*His demeanor is wrong for a grieving husband.
*If he says she "ran off," then isn't he scared for her? Instead he seems to be having the time of his life.
*He's left a trail of broken women in his wake.
*Kathleen's death was not investigated well at the time, and Dr. Baden said she was "covered with bruises." There is an internal investigation going on now.

Dr. Phil statements:
*Is Drew reacting appropriately to the situation? He should be showing emotion because Stacy was the mother of his children, but he isn't.
*Drew told him "If I cry, they say I'm faking it, and if I laugh, they say I don't care." (paraphrased)
*Drew is sorry for himself.
*He acts as if the fact that Stacy's mother had problems and disappeared explains her own disappearance.
*There were 18 calls for help to 911 from this guy's home, so why didn't anyone investigate him?
*He admitted he could be "controlling" in the statement from the attorney that is on the website.

Terry and Carole - Couple who worked for Drew and knew Kathleen
*They saw bruises on Kathleen.
*She wore sunglasses to work to hide the bruises around her eyes.
*They asked her what was wrong and she said there were problems at home.
*They offered to give her a place to stay, but she never asked.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.peterson.pinata.2.605963.html

(snip)
Peterson also offered up a scathing review of Friday afternoon's "Dr. Phil" show, on CBS. It was a special about the case of Peterson's missing wife, Stacy Peterson, called "A Killer Among Us?"

"Dr. Phil kind of ambushed me," Peterson said. "He talked to me on the phone and he sounded concerned, but Dr. Phil's selling papers too, so."

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.peterson.pinata.2.605963.html

(snip)
Peterson also offered up a scathing review of Friday afternoon's "Dr. Phil" show, on CBS. It was a special about the case of Peterson's missing wife, Stacy Peterson, called "A Killer Among Us?"

"Dr. Phil kind of ambushed me," Peterson said. "He talked to me on the phone and he sounded concerned, but Dr. Phil's selling papers too, so."

Isn't it funny, he grants the interviews- but if the interviewers don't support him or act like they believe him, then they are either lying or it is media hype.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back