Dr. Phil Show - Fri., Jan. 30, 2008 (Grunds)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I know Patty will upload it to youtube, but that won't be until later tonight.

Dang it! I missed it!

Here's a quick summary:

Poor me (sniff.. sniff...). We're better than them. We're mad. Poor me. A few more sniffs...

There may have been a reference or two about Caylee.

"Lawsuits" were the first words out of Rev. G last Aug.

then he switched to media interviews, giving little info & promising to answer all questions one day.

me thinks he's writing a book....

both are witnesses (Jesse prolly most important)

JB is gonna love these paid blabbers :mad:
bold,me
Who said they were paid? Link?

Here's a quick summary:

Poor me (sniff.. sniff...). We're better than them. We're mad. Poor me. A few more sniffs...
snipped

I would be doing A Lot more than sniffling if someone accused me of a murder I did not commit! Did you know there is a website that has a headline of JG being the killer? I have seen it, and whoever wrote it deserves a lawsuit!

snipped

I would be doing A Lot more than sniffling if someone accused me of a murder I did not commit! Did you know there is a website that has a headline of JG being the killer? I have seen it, and whoever wrote it deserves a lawsuit!

You got that right!

I like Jesse and don't blame him in the least for making tv appearances.
Maybe if Cindy & George had not repeatedly accused him of killing Caylee he wouldn't be in this position.
Jesse has been very honest, which is a lot more than I can say about any of the Anthony family.

bold,me
Who said they were paid? Link?

Well, maybe they just collected 'licensing fees' on their pics....I heard all their pics have been marked "property of"......

Somebody's paying something for them to appear so often in the media, with their lawyer.......

it's only my opinion they have been paid.....no link to that.

snipped

I have seen it. As far as I'm concerned Caylee is the only one whose life was ruined. Where does the line of people profiting off of the death of this child end? Someone has to say "enough" and let some of the insanity surrounding this case stop with them. Even if they have to swallow some poop in the process. JMO and it ain't gonna' change.

Making fun of someone's appearance, just not cool.

I like Jesse and don't blame him in the least for making tv appearances.
Maybe if Cindy & George had not repeatedly accused him of killing Caylee he wouldn't be in this position.
Jesse has been very honest, which is a lot more than I can say about any of the Anthony family.

I dont blame them either. And to be quite honest IMO no one would be making anything if KC wouldn't have dragged there arses into this:furious:

I have seen it. As far as I'm concerned Caylee is the only one whose life was ruined. Where does the line of people profiting off of the death of this child end? Someone has to say "enough" and let some of the insanity surrounding this case stop with them. Even if they have to swallow some poop in the process. JMO and it ain't gonna' change.

The Anthonys could step forward and set an example about profiting off the death of Caylee by shutting down their online t-shirt for sale vending machine.

The Anthonys could step forward and set an example about profiting off the death of Caylee by shutting down their online t-shirt for sale vending machine.

And I wish they would.

it's gonna be a very long year for the a's. all of em.

I do feel bad for jg.

And I wish they would.

I wish they would too.....(some folks can't stay on topic)

At least we didn't have to listen to Jesse's "the KC I knew, not the KC in jail," again........this contradicts the statement he LE gave & will not go well on the witness stand I fear.

it's gonna be a very long year for the a's. all of em.

I do feel bad for jg.

I feel sorry for ALL that KC involved in this mess.......however if all her friends, that are witnesses change from their sworn statements.....we better hope forensic's can convict her.

RG waiting 'til Sept. to call LE about "ZG in 2006", does not help prosecution either.

Hope he doesn't kill her. Her Dad should have her sent to Europe or something.

This just struck me as funny: Hope he doesn't kill her. txvicki, sorry, I'm not laughing at what you said, as much as the absurdity of him not being nailed for everything by now.

At least we didn't have to listen to Jesse's "the KC I knew, not the KC in jail," again........this contradicts the statement he LE gave & will not go well on the witness stand I fear.

Im clearly not a lawyer but how does that contradict what he told LE in that statement :confused: When JG was question it was about the KC he knew or thought he knew before she was in jail.I just dont get :waitasec:

Jesse is a study in contradictions. I can see why Cindy found his behavior suspicious.

Im clearly not a lawyer but how does that contradict what he told LE in that statement :confused: When JG was question it was about the KC he knew or thought he knew before she was in jail.I just dont get :waitasec:

In his statement Jesses brings up all KC *issues* (except for murder), says she's a diabolical liar, etc..

On the Today Show (for one) he claimed," the KC in jail is not the KC he knew."..........making it sound like KC has really changed in the last 2/3 yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey