Dr. Teresa Sievers - Alternate Motives and Theories (NOT involving MS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

The Dark Web may have been mentioned here before, but could CWW have been selling drugs or even patient information there, using office computers? I'm not sure how it works at all, but I would think it could be done without anyone's knowledge. But would he even need to use his access to office computers to pull something like this off?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Web

Patients should be mad that mark gave cww possible access to their personal information. He knew the guy was very sneaky. I wouldn't be surprised if cww was reading marks and Theresa personal email and texts as well. Jmo

Yes, the Dark Web was mentioned here before because I'd never heard of it and looked into it as a result of it being mentioned. It is a very disturbing thing.

How many times have we seen LE posing as "insiders" in a chat room in order to get info and gain trust to further the investigation into some illegal activity. This takes time and IMO, it is totally possible that this may be going on here in this investigation, which would be one reason why the much anticipated additional arrests have not yet been made. And if CWW was somehow remotely using the office computers, it may have been to protect himself (by putting a buffer between himself and whoever he was dealing with on the DW) because the IP address would show as the doctor's office. I'm not entirely sure if and how that works, but maybe someone with more knowledge of this can chime in and shed some light on that possibility.

BBM

Yes, now I remember the Dark Web being mentioned. Just reading about it is disturbing, and a Dark Web marketplace seems to be something that would be right up CWW's alley. It would be interesting to know if CWW approached MS offering to be the inexpensive IT guy for the practice so that he could set up a marketplace. The product may not have been related to the practice at all (meth?). Stakes could be high, leading to murder, to avoid arrest. The founder of Silk Road was sentenced to LWOP earlier this year.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Road_(marketplace)

Here is a quote under the subheading "Market Operations" describing how to go about setting up a Dark Web marketplace. It's Greek to me, but someone here may understand if this is what CWW might have been doing. I agree that investigating this would take a lot of LE time and may delay further arrests. But it would certainly be worthy of a movie if it happened this way!

He advises on running a secured server operating system with a server-side transparent Tor proxy server,[SUP][93][/SUP] hardening web application configurations, Tor-based server administration, automated server configuration management rebuild and secure destruction with frequent server relocation rather than a darknet managed hosting service.[SUP][94][/SUP][SUP][95][/SUP] Obfuscating traffic by investing in Tor relays which the market site will exclusively use he recommends to protect against guard node deanonymisation.For a local machine configuration he recommends a computer purchased in cash running Linux using a local Tor transparent proxy. For OPSEC he suggests avoiding storing conversation logs, varying writing styles, avoiding mobile phone based tracking and leaking false personal details to further obscurcate one's identity. Use of OTR and PGP are recommended.

BBM

​
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darknet_market

I'm starting to think this has nothing at all to do with Teresa her practice or her computers.
This was between CWW and MS.

Now how can LE say it was W/O premeditation?
Maybe we have over thunk (lol) all this.

Is it possible he was there to confront Mark.

Jumping off your post,
If MS flirted with CWW wife at the wedding or acted inappropriately, perhaps CWW felt disrespected? And CWW took it to a whole new level? Then why go to the funeral?

It is really hard to try to think like a psychopath or sociopath. IMO

Psychopaths and sociopaths are in their own little world and don't think like normal people. In a recent case, Jodi Arias traveled a many miles to attend the memorial service of her brutally murdered victim.

Just wanted to add to this list that CWW was living in a house owned by MS and running a meth lab. When MS discovered it, he kicked his BFF, CWW out of the house. However, at a later date, MS hired CWW to be the IT person for TS's medical practice.

From these various instances, it appears MS was an on and off friend. Thru the years, he didn't cover up for CWW's drug use, yet he hired him as the IT person where he would have very personal information at his fingertips. Go figure!

Was CWW so computer savvy that LE has not been able to find the wrongdoings on the office computer? Or connect the office computer to CWW? I feel this is where the missing piece of the puzzle is. This could also be what is taking so long to unravel this case. CWW had something illegal going on thru the medical practice, IMO. With his history, drug use, computer access to a medical practice files, I cannot believe he was JUST an IT employee..

We don't know what LE knows. I believe they took computers from the office, TS's home and from CWW. LE has cyber experts who will discover any wrong doings of CWW. (don't worry)

Since it is known that CWW likes people to owe him favors, I wonder what he did to help out JR? (Besides the promise of $10,000.) Did he help JR get out of prison, earlier?

JR risked getting caught out-of-state, and getting involved in the taking of a human life, while his girlfriend was pregnant with his baby. What a legacy!

Too bad. And his boss said JR was a good worker.

BBM

The Dark Web may have been mentioned here before, but could CWW have been selling drugs or even patient information there, using office computers? I'm not sure how it works at all, but I would think it could be done without anyone's knowledge. But would he even need to use his access to office computers to pull something like this off?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Web

Yes, the Dark Web was mentioned here before because I'd never heard of it and looked into it as a result of it being mentioned. It is a very disturbing thing.

How many times have we seen LE posing as "insiders" in a chat room in order to get info and gain trust to further the investigation into some illegal activity. This takes time and IMO, it is totally possible that this may be going on here in this investigation, which would be one reason why the much anticipated additional arrests have not yet been made. And if CWW was somehow remotely using the office computers, it may have been to protect himself (by putting a buffer between himself and whoever he was dealing with on the DW) because the IP address would show as the doctor's office. I'm not entirely sure if and how that works, but maybe someone with more knowledge of this can chime in and shed some light on that possibility.

I had never heard of the Dark Web, so I viewed the link and whoa. I had no idea how easy it is for IT savvy people to commit crimes that may never be known. Thanks for the link and info.

I had never heard of the Dark Web, so I viewed the link and whoa. I had no idea how easy it is for IT savvy people to commit crimes that may never be known. Thanks for the link and info.

I looked the dark web up on Wikipedia and instantly felt dirty and paranoid. I was waiting for the FBI to come crashing through my front door, lol. That kind of stuff scares me!

I looked the dark web up on Wikipedia and instantly felt dirty and paranoid. I was waiting for the FBI to come crashing through my front door, lol. That kind of stuff scares me!
BBM

It scares me too and I would never go to the Dark Web even to look around. :eek: But for someone like CWW, I imagine it would feel like a wonderful geek crime paradise. :summer: Whether he would need access to the computers at the office to open a dark web marketplace, I don't know. I doubt we have any dark web experts here on WS who can inform us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member