Dr. Teresa Sievers - LE Statements and Interviews

I think that the communicating by restaurant reviews idea is very clever... Which is why I don't buy it in this case. I just think these two guys were seriously stupid enough to leave restaurant reviews on the long car ride home.

Either that, or SMS was referring to other cases where people did just that. I think some of his statements were general regarding the digital technology available today, they're nabbing things they couldn't touch previously. Same with his use of him "or her". If not generally speaking, these next reveals will be humdingers to say the least. *drat! is bombshell trademarked, lol?*

It could also apply to facebook people who have some app or other that when they log in from certain wi-fis, it shows up either on their Yelp account if they have one, and definitely on their fb because I've seen it on peeps pages. Maybe as someone here already said (I'm sorry I can't remember who) JRR's phone picked up the wifi signal somewhere and automatically put it on his fb? Drat that he pulled his account - I would have liked to see his and CWW's.

off to look up humdingers because I have no idea why that popped into my head

Either that, or SMS was referring to other cases where people did just that. I think some of his statements were general regarding the digital technology available today, they're nabbing things they couldn't touch previously. Same with his use of him "or her". If not generally speaking, these next reveals will be humdingers to say the least. *drat! is bombshell trademarked, lol?*

It could also apply to facebook people who have some app or other that when they log in from certain wi-fis, it shows up either on their Yelp account if they have one, and definitely on their fb because I've seen it on peeps pages. Maybe as someone here already said (I'm sorry I can't remember who) JRR's phone picked up the wifi signal somewhere and automatically put it on his fb? Drat that he pulled his account - I would have liked to see his and CWW's.

off to look up humdingers because I have no idea why that popped into my head

BBM. My best theory here is this: CWW/JR turned off cellular service on JR's phone to circumvent traditional cell tower tracking. I bet CWW thought no cellular and/or wifi signal, no tracing the phone movement. But we know JR used Bluetooth, his phone was accepting or sending a signal to the GPS, discoverable mode. Maybe the Bluetooth connected to or kept a record of 'available devices' whenever they stopped long enough to connect?

My second best guess: SMS's references to connectivity, digital platforms, first of its kind cellular 'testing', rating restaurants, might have something to do with the records LE sought on devices that connected to cell towers, wifi connections near the rental home in NY. Maybe someone rated a restaurant in NY from a device undisclosed to LE, perhaps a device that belonged to TS?

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=news/index&id=14287
Press Conference
Friday, February 26, 2016
At 4:45 p.m. today, Sheriff Mike Scott will be making an announcement and taking questions on the arrest of Mark Sievers reference the homicide of his wife, Dr. Teresa Sievers.
Exclusive video footage is available at the time of the press conference.
Briefing location is at the front main entrance of LCSO Headquarters.
---------------------------------
ETA online link I finally found:

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31327929/mark-sievers-arrested-wright-accepts-plea-deal#.VtDF__krKM8

Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott will hold a news conference scheduled for 4:45 p.m. NBC2 will carry the news conference live on air and online.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saky
Back