Dreams and Visions

Cubby is right that I do not put a lot of faith into readings, but mainly that is because every one we've had (and there have been dozens if not hundreds) fails to be specific enough to act upon. From what I have learned of Bern, I am convinced that she does have a gift, though I cannot verify the image of the lace or the wood floor...and have to say that Anna was never the sort to cling to her mother's skirts (though I did wear long skirts sometimes). I know this sort of intuition cannot be really controlled, but I wonder if it is possible to "zoom in" to something like the stolen wallet in order to get specifics. I do think that if anybody can do it, it is Bern.

When I first heard about the case, the question was, do you think she is still alive? So what I got, was a yes. I was shown her at age 5 or so, and this scene. So I only got what I ask for at the time. So if this isn't Anna's Mom, I have to ask who is it? :waitasec:

RhythmicSun has drawn an astrological chart for the day Anna disappeared, and it is available on her blog (go to Members and look for the blog.) She will be posting interpretations of what she has drawn. I am appreciative of the time she put into doing these calculations. Maybe those of you who understand these things better than I will be able to get an idea of what was going on in the skies on that day.

RhythmicSun has drawn an astrological chart for the day Anna disappeared, and it is available on her blog (go to Members and look for the blog.) She will be posting interpretations of what she has drawn. I am appreciative of the time she put into doing these calculations. Maybe those of you who understand these things better than I will be able to get an idea of what was going on in the skies on that day.
I checked this out but I know nothing about astrology! Did RhymicSun provide any written interpretation of this chart or has anyone else???

I checked this out but I know nothing about astrology! Did RhymicSun provide any written interpretation of this chart or has anyone else???

I couldn't find the site, I found other sites, but not this one. I am clueless about charts and the stars, so I am of no help here.

I couldn't find the site, I found other sites, but not this one. I am clueless about charts and the stars, so I am of no help here.

Hi Bern,

You are of a great help here but maybe not in this area. Concentrate on what you do best :) You know what I mean :)

I checked this out but I know nothing about astrology! Did RhythmicSun provide any written interpretation of this chart or has anyone else???

To look at the chart, sign in, go to Members List, page 8 of the "R"s, look at RhythmicSun, and then click "Blog". She made a few comments about her chart and said she plans to post more when she has time. Some highlights:

"Based upon Anna's natal chart with asteroids and transits, I believe that there is a good likelihood that the two Georges and Evelyn and Margaret play in somehow... I believe there are enough connections that support Dr. Doogie's theories. I will write about that over the next few days... I believe you are going in the right direction with research into who George Brody was and what may have gone on with Evelyn Wanek, and learning more of what his relationship with Margaret was like and any motivations he may have had as a result of that relationship.

"I understand that Dr. Doogie and others, and possibly you yourself may not be all that open to the idea of psychic impressions, dreams, visions, and divination techniques but please let me know if you have any questions at any time esp after I post my impressions of the charts with transits for January 16, 1973.

"I know that if I were you, I would do the same thing you're doing -- never give up finding answers. I'm holding a good thought for the truth -- all of it -- to eventually come out including finding your daughter if she is still alive."

For me, it's 4:44, the exact time Anna was born. Happens all the time.

Just want to share that 444 or 4:44 keeps coming up the past few days. I woke this morning at 4:44 and thought of you and Anna. Hope this is a sign things are still in motion.

Just want to share that 444 or 4:44 keeps coming up the past few days. I woke this morning at 4:44 and thought of you and Anna. Hope this is a sign things are still in motion.

~ Not that this is really anything super important, but the number 4 has always been my favourite number.:dance:

~ Not that this is really anything super important, but the number 4 has always been my favourite number.:dance:

Four is a good number, in the Tarot it means fruition or the manifestation of an idea with the right elements for something to grow. :angel:

Four is a good number, in the Tarot it means fruition or the manifestation of an idea with the right elements for something to grow. :angel:

well, this is good to know Bern, thank you! ;-) if i could only come up with 'the idea'!

I got validation again on another case today. So I want to explore something about that dream I had. Raf would maybe the person to ask so here goes.

In the dream I was with my sister, we were on bikes, I was teaching her to ride. These were bicycles on motor bikes. The place had hills, and very grassy and out of the way. Large beautiful trees and very country like setting. The road we were on was more of a path or track of dirt. I saw railroad tracks also. A town was in a valley. So Anna runs up to me and has this wallet, and tells me she stole it, the identity and it is hers. Two old people very American looking are running up this hill all worn out and out of breath behind her trying to keep her from reaching me.

The first place to ever cross my mind was Milan, I don't have a reason why. So is there a place by Milan or in Milan that makes bikes, trains for riding or something to that effect? Maybe famous for their bikes? It may be family owned. Was there a crime or accident of a child of 5 years old or near that, in or around 1973 that Anna could have been given her identity? Maybe that is the reason for adoption?

Hey Bern!

Bianchi bikes is famous in Milan since 1885. The company started off making wheels and tires, emerging into bikes. Bianchi also worked with motorcylces. The village is called 7 Via Nirone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bianchi_Bicycles

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&q=...code_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBsQ8gEwAA

I don't see a valley on Google however, I am still searching around for other possibilities. There maybe another bike/scooter company to search.

What you dreamed of is so interesting and I think it paves the way for more sleuthing and research. Thanks for sharing! And, congrats on your latest results!

SK

~

The first place to ever cross my mind was Milan, I don't have a reason why. So is there a place by Milan or in Milan that makes bikes, trains for riding or something to that effect? Maybe famous for their bikes? It may be family owned. Was there a crime or accident of a child of 5 years old or near that, in or around 1973 that Anna could have been given her identity? Maybe that is the reason for adoption?[/QUOTE]

Okay Sidekick that helps a lot. In my dream Anna is a young girl, about the age of 11 so that means this place in 1962 looked much different than 2010. But it could be Milan and near that bike manufacturer. Maybe they have an association with training on their bikes? Perhaps a sponsored marathon or a place people go to run a bike course. I think it is a good place to try to get some awareness of Anna's case. I was trying to narrow down an entire country, some times I get small Hints" or clues and I thought of the entire dream.

I thought of something else, in my dream the wallet wasn't a woman's wallet. Anna tells me she stole the wallet and the identity. So are there names in Italian like in English that could be for either gender? I don't feel as though she just got adopted to a family but rather, took an identity of someone who was in the family. Maybe they couldn't get the proper paperwork or knew that someone would know that the adoption was not legal, so she was given an identity of that family, maybe a child passed or the mother and she has her papers.

Okay Sidekick that helps a lot. In my dream Anna is a young girl, about the age of 11 so that means this place in 1962 looked much different than 2010. But it could be Milan and near that bike manufacturer. Maybe they have an association with training on their bikes? Perhaps a sponsored marathon or a place people go to run a bike course. I think it is a good place to try to get some awareness of Anna's case. I was trying to narrow down an entire country, some times I get small Hints" or clues and I thought of the entire dream.

Bern, actually the 7 Via Nirone is the address in Milan, my apologies! I read way to quickly at work, I must maintain my excitement to sleuth for Anna!:banghead: when I googled the address it comes up in the mist of the city Milan rather than countryside. I wanted to let you know this first before we continue onwards looking for a VILLAGE!! ugh ....

Here is a google link to the address:

http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=7+Via+...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBoQ8gEwAA

They were/are involved in racing their bikes as well as Fiat the car and other fast cars.... More research is a must obviously, perhaps they have their sponsers listed on their website or.... the races occured in a village nearby... the city.

There also maybe other bike companies to investigate otherthan this one, which is on my list of to do's! :)

I am finding this facsinating and I had no idea..... that you had this talent!

SK

I only find it fascinating when I get to the bottom of something :) I had this dream months ago, but I didn't look at all of it. I am learning to do that. I am like you, I get excited and jump to quickly and miss little things that I need. I did a reading for a murder case, about 8 months ago, it is on going, so I can't say much, but I was told what I saw and described at the crime scene is accurate. I knew where the victims were in the home and how they were left and the way they died. I did a composite drawing of one of the perps and it fits an eye witness that saw one of them. I only hope that someday this will help somebody, someday for something......

I did tell a good friend of mine she would have a heart attack a few days past Christmas and this was in June. She did have a heart attack and it was Dec 27, two days after Christmas. She wasn't sure it was a heart attack, thought it was indigestion but remember my calling her and she went to the E.R. Good thing she did. So, sometimes it is a good thing, she however, doesn't speak to me as she felt I caused it. :( by telling her about it.

Bumping up. I am hoping that the show that will air in Italy, thanks to Raf and Pink will keep things in motion. 4's are a manifestation of ideas. So maybe the idea to put her face on this program is the manifestation of it happening. I feel good about this. :woohoo:

I do not know where to ask this but it was mentioned P_D & Visions on main page to this thread. My question is is there a main thread for P_ & Visions for other cases.

Welcome to WS and Annasforum jamesdoe. Each thread, forum and case is a little different here at WS. Annasmom, participates here at WS in Annas case, if you have had the opportunity to read through Anna's forum, or Annas moms book, you will see some of her experience with psychics going way back when her daughter first went missing. You will have to ask other mods in other forums regarding specific rules for individual cases... all have a few 'grey' area's but the overal general rules and guidelines are the same.

Hope that helps and welcome!

Cubby

Friendly reminder: Moderator note, please read!

I have edited the title to the thread to remove 'Psychics'. Tricia, as owner of Websleuths, almost never allows discussion on or links to Psychics because the main goal of WS is to stick with reasonable facts. (Many of the psychic links come back with an XXXXX within the body of the link indicating they are not allowed links at WS)

Somewhere buried here at WS, is an excerpt from Project Jason: that no missing persons case has ever been solved by a psychic. Because of that, we limit discussion on psychics to MSM or main stream media articles only and do so on a case by case basis.

Websleuths strives hard to remain above the rest of the discussion forums out there and in doing so we strive to discuss facts or opinion and reasonable theory. I have to ensure the discussion in Annas forum follows the same rules and guidelines throughout WS and outside of MSM links, or discussion on Annasmoms experiences with psychics she has shared in her book Searching for Anna links to psychics and discussion regarding psychics is not permitted. I may have to remove some posts so if you see some missing, the above is why.

If you have any questions on what is or is not acceptable for linking to and discussion regarding psychics please send me a pm and if I am unable to answer I will ask admin or Tricia.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Cubby

ETA: Remote Viewing and Backwards Speech type of sites are also no longer allowed at WS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back