Dreams/Visions? - #2

I have never posted a dream on here before and I'm not sure if it means anything or is just my own conscience trying to ease my mind. Yesterday would have been my Mums 54th Birthday (we lost her 5 years ago this past November, she had a heart attack in her sleep)

I don't dream of Mum very often any more but I woke up this morning with such a feeling of peace...

I was at Mums for dinner and we were talking about all of the cases I take part in here and when Lindsey came up, Mum sat up quick from the couch and said "Oh Mim (a nickname from Mum to me) Lindsey is doing wonderful, she's here with me"...Mum immediately got up to hug and console me and said "don't cry really its okay shes here in the back yard playing with the dogs, lets go get her". I went to the back door and swung that thing open so fast and hard the door almost broke, as soon as I opened it there she was in the backyard with my daughter and the dogs playing and being a normal little girl. My daughter came running to me and said "Mom she is so awesome she doesn't even need to go on the swing, she has her own wings".

Does it have a meaning I don't know but I wanted to share the feeling of knowing that Lindsey is now safe and happy....It really felt great until I came here to put it all in words and now I can't stop crying...

Hi Greeneyedgirl

Thank you for sharing your dream. I know that sometimes it can be difficult to share what one dreams. I think your dream was beautiful Greeneyed. Felt soothing,To have the comfort of your mom again along with her telling you lindsey was in backyard. Then seeing the child's prospective how she doesn't even have to swing on the swing because she has wings. To me it is a beautiful statement. Lindsey is our little angel who has touched so many people.

No dreams or visions, but I have that same awful feeling I had just before they found Zahra, and the woman in Michigan...don't know who it's for, however. Lindsay, Kyron, Hailey Dunn?

I'm skeptical myself and do not claim to be a psychic.

Here is what I saw when I was trying to concentrate on her whereabouts. I saw the corner of a worn down and white garage. The garage thing had a flat looking top. The road leading up to it was curved upwards. There was some deciduous growth towards the left side of the garage thing while facing it. The driveway leading up to the garage was shady.

I also got the impression of Peabody. So I looked it up and it is a pizza place there. Then north came to me. So up North Summit Rd.

Used street view and found something similar to what I saw. Hopefully someone can check it out even it if turns out to be nothing. A cinder block type building?

http://oi56.tinypic.com/141iau9.jpg

Please look toward the mothers past lovers???
NO offense please... to the mother.
Many blessings to this child .....I feel she is still here.

So I decided to post here since I cant link anything. Not from a dream while sleeping but more like a daydream while thinking about the case.

Between 5th and 6th on maple. going towards the east northeast.
Does the number 606 exist in this case anywhere. Such as an address or partial number. Any place in the area one would find such a number attached to anything?

So I decided to post here since I cant link anything. Not from a dream while sleeping but more like a daydream while thinking about the case.

Does the number 606 exist in this case anywhere. Such as an address or partial number. Any place in the area one would find such a number attached to anything?

Until some locals chime in here...and can correct me if I'm wrong...JMO from a bit of poking around... it seems 606 is a phone exchange like *advertiser censored*-606-XXXX in or near the area....

also not sure if this is correct, but is there off premisis parking for the Simpson Door Co. on 606 Maple st?

was unclear on any of this really just from a google search of "606 Maple St. McCleary Wa.

also a 606 Elma McCreary Road property listing
http://www.realtor.com/property-detail/606-Elma-Mccleary-Rd_Mccleary_WA_98557_8d0b3205

HTH
jmo

waiting to hear from the locals......?

Until some locals chime in here...and can correct me if I'm wrong...JMO from a bit of poking around... it seems 606 is a phone exchange like *advertiser censored*-606-XXXX in or near the area....

also not sure if this is correct, but is there off premisis parking for the Simpson Door Co. on 606 Maple st?

was unclear on any of this really just from a google search of "606 Maple St. McCleary Wa.

also a 606 Elma McCreary Road property listing
http://www.realtor.com/property-detail/606-Elma-Mccleary-Rd_Mccleary_WA_98557_8d0b3205

HTH
jmo

waiting to hear from the locals......?

Thank you very much for the information. Its more than I expected.

I will Google that property listing and take a look around the area.
I was hoping there would have been a connection to some land, field or property as you mentioned in your post.

There also is 606 Elma McCleary Road, Elma, WA. That is what you typed, just a misspell.
Its to the South West but that seems more interesting to me with the McCleary in the street address. But it could be non relevant.

Thank you again. It may be nothing, but after almost 3 years I wanted to post regardless if there was any meaning or possible connection.

map link below. That wooded area by C on the map. I remember awhile back they did a search in Elma I believe, was it somewhere near C on the map, and does any know without looking if a search was done in that wooded area at C.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=McCleary,+WA&daddr=606+West+Maple+Street,+McCleary,+WA+to:606+Elma+McCleary+Road,+Elma,+WA&hl=en&sll=47.04568,-123.296471&sspn=0.063048,0.206509&geocode=FV_5zQIdaR6n-CkPWcQRh4ORVDErWxnC_N9udQ%3BFcT-zQIdWg6n-ClzPmzodoSRVDEljyV7vwh4Aw%3BFUeOzQIder6l-Ck1bSvgy4aRVDEBZYoGhhuORQ&mra=ps&t=h&z=13

Any open land, patch of land, or woods etc whatever to the east northeast anyone comes across with 606 attached to it please post.

Thank you very much for the information. Its more than I expected.

I will Google that property listing and take a look around the area.
I was hoping there would have been a connection to some land, field or property as you mentioned in your post.

There also is 606 Elma McCleary Road, Elma, WA. That is what you typed, just a misspell.
Its to the South West but that seems more interesting to me with the McCleary in the street address. But it could be non relevant.

Thank you again. It may be nothing, but after almost 3 years I wanted to post regardless if there was any meaning or possible connection.

map link below. That wooded area by C on the map. I remember awhile back they did a search in Elma I believe, was it somewhere near C on the map, and does any know without looking if a search was done in that wooded area at C.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=McCleary,+WA&daddr=606+West+Maple+Street,+McCleary,+WA+to:606+Elma+McCleary+Road,+Elma,+WA&hl=en&sll=47.04568,-123.296471&sspn=0.063048,0.206509&geocode=FV_5zQIdaR6n-CkPWcQRh4ORVDErWxnC_N9udQ%3BFcT-zQIdWg6n-ClzPmzodoSRVDEljyV7vwh4Aw%3BFUeOzQIder6l-Ck1bSvgy4aRVDEBZYoGhhuORQ&mra=ps&t=h&z=13

Any open land, patch of land, or woods etc whatever to the east northeast anyone comes across with 606 attached to it please post.

IUBM RE 606 MISSPELL.....multitusking....lol and apparently no attention to that little detail....lol
will keep 606 searching and keep you posted

L
:>)

Ok taking a bit of liberty here....but....

this from
http://www.city-data.com/city/Tumwater-Washington.html

Amtrak station near Tumwater:
6 miles: OLYMPIA/LACEY (OLYMPIA, 6600 YELM HWY. S.E.)

Public elementary/middle schools in Tumwater:
MICHAEL T SIMMONS ELEMENTARY (Students: 647; Location: 1205 S 2nd Avenue; Grades: K - 6)
PETER G SCHMIDT ELEMENTARY (Students: 606; Location: 6600 Capitol Blvd; Grades: K - 6)
again just poking around seeing what comes up....I am not assuming any relevance or irrelevance to any or all of this

Thanks for your help. Lets give it a rest awhile and see if anything develops with what we have already. I am still interested in the property in ELM.
Thank you again for searching. Kinda surprising there was so much connection/validation with the 606. I really appropriate your help. On web-sleuths it always takes a team.

What seemed imformative was the account by the woman who stated her husband saw a Ford Taurus & blue van on Maople at around 9:30 It almost makes one think if that statement were a truth that Lindsey may have made it to at least 4th where those cars were reported to have been at 9:30.

MD had a blue ford minivan...

Last edited:

Maybe a home or business with 606 had security cameras, or a partial license plate number?

Last edited:
Those of you who were here when Kyron and Lindsay were missing may remember that I had a bunch of dreams about a murdered girl in a blue flowered dress who was meeting them to help them into heaven? And I had finally decided I must have seen a picture of the girls in Oregon who dress in vintage costumes for a pioneer holiday?

Well, today I found her: Linda Ann O'Keefe, murdered in 1973.

https://twitter.com/NewportBeachPD/status/1015266706078535680I

I presume I saw pictures at the time -- I was 19 and pregnant with my first, and things like that hit me hard. So it's in my memory even though I don't consciously remember. I guess that's how dreams work, pulling all the things stored in our hearts and brains into new pictures.

Newport Beach police are tweeting her story over today and tomorrow: Newport Beach Police on Twitter

Those of you who were here when Kyron and Lindsay were missing may remember that I had a bunch of dreams about a murdered girl in a blue flowered dress who was meeting them to help them into heaven? And I had finally decided I must have seen a picture of the girls in Oregon who dress in vintage costumes for a pioneer holiday?

Well, today I found her: Linda Ann O'Keefe, murdered in 1973.

https://twitter.com/NewportBeachPD/status/1015266706078535680I

I presume I saw pictures at the time -- I was 19 and pregnant with my first, and things like that hit me hard. So it's in my memory even though I don't consciously remember. I guess that's how dreams work, pulling all the things stored in our hearts and brains into new pictures.

Newport Beach police are tweeting her story over today and tomorrow: Newport Beach Police on Twitter

Your link didn't work for me, so I typed in "Newport Beach PD" and Linda's case came right up. I'm reading about her now here: newport beach pd - Twitter Search
Wow, what a great validation of your dreams, carbuff! That's amazing!

Sorry about the link.

They only seem to work about half the time in the new forums. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back