Dreams/Visions? - #2

Here is a good map of the place including where the picnic shelters are:

Look on page 2.
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/orv/Docs/ORV BROCHURE.pdf

Thanks.

Here:
picture.php

Probably close to or over the property line.

Thanks.

Here:
picture.php

Probably close to or over the property line.

That's what I was thinking by looking at google maps before I found the brochure, and using your description.

Maybe one of the locals would like to make a trip to the ORV park and take some pictures?

That's what I was thinking by looking at google maps before I found the brochure, and using your description.

Maybe one of the locals would like to make a trip to the ORV park and take some pictures?

I could never make out enough through the trees from Googlemaps to be sure whether that's the spot.

I saw the place in a dream again last night. I'm thinking it's toward the north end of that area, toward the main office (which is just off the piece I cut), rather than to the south. It's only a few yards from places where people go all the time.

Black or dark background with white or light numbers. Sort of rectangular (wide) when it sat still long enough.

Seriously doubting any connection to engines, at least a fairly obscure one, a definitely not GM. Something that I am supposed to know, and have that "oh, duh" moment with. More the sense of a location, but how that number ties to it, not sure. Or a location with 267 splattered all over the side of a bldg, which makes no sense.

Wish I knew which case this fits with, if any of them. Eyeballing idea it might have to do with Rachael A. Whoever is smacking me with that number isn't giving me anything else in that dream, so I'm lost in the fog right now.

Maybe I will get lucky and the next round will at least be in color!
I noticed in another post you mentioned you liked a product called Spa Fusion to soothe your mind? I found a link called the dieline.com that features an alcoholic fruit drink called, "Spa Fusion 267" and if I was a drinker I'd buy them! Just might anyway! lol! Also I noticed what might have been a typo when you were recounting your dream that you typed 276 and wasn't sure if that was a concern. However there is a 276th. street in Federalway Wa. for what it is worth.

When in doubt about where to post I find the dream/vision thread the best place to land.

On June 26th, 2009, Lindsey walked from her home, never to return. There is a person out there, who deceived her into thinking something,
that wasn't true. Someone simply lied to her.
Lindsey was ten yrs. old, and innocent to a world of darkness that surrounded her. But how could she have known of such things-- such things; as hate, or violence? Her innocence was real, and will always be.
Lindsey's brief moment here & untimely fate has marked a certain
perspective or flame if you may inside us all that we will continue & struggle
to preserve. for the rest of our lives.
Lindsey, this is our promise to you, that we will not let you be forgotten, Ever! From time to time we will visit you if not only in our minds. Somewhere inside of every poem, story, blogg we write; you will always have your place within them. You will always have a place in our hearts, you will always-- have a voice.

May you always fly!

A poem similar was written by
DTC for Shannon Nichole Paulk
age ten, year missing 2001.
Nine years later this poem
still applies.
TIME FOR CHANGE!
Sorry to pull my own post but I felt it necessary due to the search warrants, all interviews, postings, media stories and Lindsey's mothers plea. If you take all into account of who was around Maple that night it seems obvious that someone saw something! I'v written down statements of everyones times recored as they stated in some form and fashion and it seems this can't be pushed aside. What a puzzle! as to who though???

recurring dang number flashing at me off and on in dreams over the last week. Never get anything but it.

267, and a standalone number, i.e. not part of a longer number or phone number or SSN.

As small as McCleary is, perhaps a house number? I know there are some 3-digit numbers there.

Or something like a scout troop #, school district #, room #, cab #. or ??????

Also this morning had dream about two different houses that somebody was looking at with interest, but it didn't seem to be actual LE. More like fringe elements to LE, psychics or civilian search teams maybe.

One house was a sort of steel blue and very nearby was a slough or marshy area. Other home was nice 2-story, light to medium yellow with white trim, and with a manmade water feature in the yard. Pond or fountain, not real large.

Inclined to think both Kyron related, but I seriously don't know. The homes felt more like what you might see in Portland area, or Seattle area, or any larger city or town, and less like what I've seen in street views, photos and video of McCleary. But still somewhat small town or rural, at least the blue house.

Awfully vague, but ring any bells?

Had the first Lindsay vision in ages -- and it's one of the old ones. I saw that place near the ORV park. It's just over the fence, into the national forest part, and it looks like a picnic shelter or something. On the ORV park side of the fence, there's a similar-looking building that is a shed where they store the earth-moving equipment. Towards the back of that shed is a utility room or employee bathroom or something on that order, with a sink and running water.

Something bad happened there.

Somewhere nearby there's something red that's associated with Lindsay. I can't quite make out what it is, but it's still there, a bit faded now.

((ETA: anyoldtime's dream about the 'moving' numbers got me thinking about someone riding a dirtbike/quad/gokart.. Alas my connection to carbuff's post..))

Example of "267 black background/white lettering" on a DIRT BIKE..from the ORV park (this pic shows "237" but you get the idea...)

267EXAMPLE.jpg

I've actually found a person who has raced at that very ORV park, who uses the number 267 on his HONDA DIRT BIKE. His listed hometown is Olympia, and he is in the "over 40 crowd". I just only now ran across the name, so have done no sleuthing, the name is not familiar to me from this case, and I am in NO WAY connecting him to LB....:innocent:

Also No Way accused of anything...

# 267 on a dirt bike...
http://daronrahlves.hookit.com/memb...sourceId=22bab0a7-61a9-4f24-aa82-2aee3bf9d41e
Char... W....
XXXX Steamboat Island Rd NW
Olympia, WA 98502-4876
Job title: Principal
Company: Great White Construction

Char... W....
XXXX 26th Ave NE
Olympia, WA 98506-3072
Company: Accounting Services

W...., Ch..... - Accounting Services XXXX 26th Ave NE, Olympia, WA

Steamboat Island Rd. address is a store/gas station/P.O. Box location, near the Highway 8 interchange and 13 miles from 26th. Avenue address...A long way to go check mail...

Also No Way accused of anything...

Char... W....
XXXX Steamboat Island Rd NW
Olympia, WA 98502-4876
Company: Great White Construction

yup, this is the same dude I was referring to.

It's been a long time, but do I recall correctly that the school Lindsey attended/was going to attend was undergoing some type of construction previous to/at the time of her dissappearance? I want to say I remember some type of contruction going on in McCleary/Elma that summer...:waitasec:

Hope this doesn't break any rules~noticed the job title of constructon co....You guys are probably already on top of this but just in case, you know that Salem posted about getting a connection to "principal", not knowing how/where it fit in, right? Sorry-I'll learn how to cut/paste later, but for now, best I can do is point you towards her post in D/V thread 1, #9.

yup, this is the same dude I was referring to.

It's been a long time, but do I recall correctly that the school Lindsey attended/was going to attend was undergoing some type of construction previous to/at the time of her dissappearance? I want to say I remember some type of contruction going on in McCleary/Elma that summer...:waitasec:

Yes, there was construction at the school. I even looked through all the pictures at the time. They might be in Amanda Reckonwith's photo album. Heading out now, so can't go look.

Hope this doesn't break any rules~noticed the job title of constructon co....You guys are probably already on top of this but just in case, you know that Salem posted about getting a connection to "principal", not knowing how/where it fit in, right? Sorry-I'll learn how to cut/paste later, but for now, best I can do is point you towards her post in D/V thread 1, #9.
Welcome to Websleuths, JOONLY! And welcome to the thread!
b025.gif

Can any of the locals tell me whether there is in the area a small marshy lake that's shaped roughly like a footprint (right foot), with a strip of land, possibly a beach, where the toes should be? It's big enough to canoe on, and I think there were people hunting waterfowl. It's surrounded by trees, mostly evergreens, but not in a really remote location. People drive to it.

I saw it very clearly but I'm not sure which missing child it's associated with.

Can any of the locals tell me whether there is in the area a small marshy lake that's shaped roughly like a footprint (right foot), with a strip of land, possibly a beach, where the toes should be? It's big enough to canoe on, and I think there were people hunting waterfowl. It's surrounded by trees, mostly evergreens, but not in a really remote location. People drive to it.

This doesn't ring a bell for me but I don't know the non-residential areas all that well.

Might be worth looking around through google maps, there are various bodies of water shown in the McCleary area, don't know how the accurate the shapes are though.

state fish and wildlife areas in the region

More for carbuff - just across highway 8, just south outside of McCleary, are some ponds where folks shoot. Ofter hear shooting sounds from that area. I hear you could canoe there. A lot of geese in area. Evergreens all over the place. Easily can drive into the area, not at all remote.

I don't know the configuration of the ponds or who owns the land. The search related to DG took place nearby.

Something tells me LE has no knowledge this thread even exists or perhaps they have not been reading it as often as we would like and want them to do for us when they have/had the time to.

Anyone know?

This doesn't ring a bell for me but I don't know the non-residential areas all that well.

Might be worth looking around through google maps, there are various bodies of water shown in the McCleary area, don't know how the accurate the shapes are though.

state fish and wildlife areas in the region

Oh thanks for that pointer, it's a big help. Not finding exactly what I'm looking for yet, but it feels close.

Googlemaps wasn't a lot of help; hard to see through the trees and so many ponds are so small. But I'm looking anyway.

More for carbuff - just across highway 8, just south outside of McCleary, are some ponds where folks shoot. Ofter hear shooting sounds from that area. I hear you could canoe there. A lot of geese in area. Evergreens all over the place. Easily can drive into the area, not at all remote.

I don't know the configuration of the ponds or who owns the land. The search related to DG took place nearby.

Okay, yeah, getting even closer...I'll find it...thanks!

Something tells me LE has no knowledge this thread even exists or perhaps they have not been reading it as often as we would like and want them to do for us when they have/had the time to.

Anyone know?
I don't know if this thread is being followed by LE or not, I suppose any of us can send in ideas and info to them at:

Who to Contact with Information:
Grays Harbor County Information Hot-line (Tip line) (866) 915-8299
Grays Harbor Police operations center at 800-281-6944
Grays Harbor County E911 Dispatch Center (360) 533-8765 (out of county)
or EMAIL soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us
or CUE Center For Missing Persons -24 Hour Tip Line ( 910) 232-1687

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500