Dreams/Visions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone, take a look at the orbs surrounding HaLeigh’s home that were captured by Ger. In the Pictures of Putnam County thread, Post 2 has 7 pictures which captured the beautiful orbs that surround HaLeigh’s home. Picture #5 which features the tree is spellbinding.

Wow! I stayed up half the night last night reading this thread. The earlier dreams/visions are amazing! Anyone who has not read all of them should skim through...

I have been dreaming of HaLeigh for the past week but I can't remember the details when I wake up. I just know she is there and she keeps wanting to come home.

and I can remember each and every dream of mine like it happened yesteday...Home/Close/Tree/Black Letters....Jim/Roses/Juliette

being scooped up off the mattress....by a man in a striped polo shirt...no face...muscle tone in the arms so not a scraggly old man...

Bern's, drawing....
searching myself Big Tree Rd......area

and Fallujah...... I am still waiting for Jim N. to come to town and find her

I laid down today, slept and had a dream. In the dream, I was with Misty and a little boy that I think was Jr. Anyway we were looking for something, I don't know what. We walked to a train, went inside a train car or maybe an abandoned trailer of some sort. There was a man ther, he told Misty, "Remember what I said.' She was scared. He was about 5'11", a little on the heavy set side, dark brown' almost black hair and had a mustache. I saw his face. He was wearing a blue polo type shirt with a white emblem with writing, I couldn't see what it said. We walked outside and the little boy was "hiding" in the back floorboard of an older model car. The door was open. I got him out and hugged him to me. I woke up. I have had dreams that have come true. Until I had that dream today, I believed HaLeigh was alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname