GUILTY Dubai - Ibolya Ryan, 47, US teacher, stabbed to death, Abu Dhabi, 1 Dec 2014

I do not believe either she acted alone.
Walkie-talkies were shown on video, she must have communicated with someone.

Arab/muslim women are not necessary some abused and oppressed minority hidden away behind veils, like West sometimes portrays them.

Women may have little to say politically, but they do have lots of power at home as mothers and wives. So I have heard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

G
I do not believe either she acted alone.
Walkie-talkies were shown on video, she must have communicated with someone.

Arab/muslim women are not necessary some abused and oppressed minority hidden away behind veils, like West sometimes portrays them.

Women may have little to say politically, but they do have lots of power at home as mothers and wives. So I have heard.

I was thinking of the walkie talkies also.Could they be used to detinate a bomb?If not she was coordinating with someone.

G

I was thinking of the walkie talkies also.Could they be used to detinate a bomb?If not she was coordinating with someone.

Yes it is possible to use walkie-talkie as remote detonator. (It was reported that Boston bombers used toy car's remote control to detonate a bomb) However it is thought it is not very common, other devices more reliable.

Woman sentenced to death in UAE for murdering US teacher in brutal 'lone terror attack' with a knife in a shopping mall toilet

Dala Al Hashemilay lay in wait with a knife until a Westerner came inside

Stabbed Ibyola Ryan while her twin sons were waiting outside bathroom

Left a bomb outside the family home of an American doctor later that day

Claimed she was possessed by evil spirits but had links to terror groups

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...knife-shopping-mall-toilet.html#ixzz3eTLAqBbm

Executed at dawn: The veiled woman who stabbed an American mother to death in an Abu Dhabi shopping mall toilet as her twin boys waited outside

Alaa Bader al-Hashemi, 30, was executed at dawn in Abu Dhabi today

She was found guilty of stabbing Ibolya Ryan to death in a shopping mall

Police described the stabbing of the teacher as a 'lone wolf terror attack'

Hashemi was also found guilty of planting a handmade pipe bomb

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nvicted-US-teachers-murder.html#ixzz3flzhAUle

Husband of terrorist executed for stabbing American kindergarten teacher to death in a Dubai mall 'planned to join ISIS, blow up a Formula One circuit and attack a U.S. military base'

Man identified only as MAH, 34, is facing seven terror charges in the UAE

Is accused of planning to stage an attack at the Yas Marina Circuit

The court heard he also wanted to target buses transporting tourists

MAH has also been accused of promoting Al Qaeda and ISIS online

He was married to Alaa Al Hashemi, who was executed by the state in July

She murdered mother-of-three Ibolya Ryan in a toilet cubicle in 2014

Al Hashemi told prosecutors her crimes were motivated by her husband MAH being taken into custody by state security

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uit-attack-U-S-military-base.html#ixzz3vdLXN1

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back