DY and KH know Terri is lying

Nurseratchett, you should start a thread with your new info. YaYa

OK, started new thread, thx Scandi.
Sooooo wish KOIN would post the link for their broadcast so no one thinks I am imagining things.....cuz sometimes I even have to wonder about myself...:waitasec:

I "think" he was intimating that he felt some frustration with LE, IIRC saying he hadn't really been paying a lot of attention to the case until a couple weeks ago, and when all the news and pics re: TH surfaced, he realized he had info, and is wondering why no LE has contacted him yet.

I guess they'll be contacting him now....

Yeah, but he should have kept his mouth shut. Good grief.

Why not just wrap it with a bow and send it directly to Mr. Houze ?

You know what strikes me as significant about Kaine and Desiree coming together to implore Terri to speak?

It crosses the established couples.

It would be far easier to write off a couple blaming one's ex or the new spouse of one's ex as old jealousies and bitter feelings. But Desiree and Kaine seem united in thinking Kaine's wife had something to do with it.

In most cases I bet it wouldn't take all that much to convince people that the evil beeotch who you never liked is a criminal but Kaine must have thought that Terri was something special at one time as he married her.

Now something has made those feelings change.

You know what strikes me as significant about Kaine and Desiree coming together to implore Terri to speak?

It crosses the established couples.

It would be far easier to write off a couple blaming one's ex or the new spouse of one's ex as old jealousies and bitter feelings. But Desiree and Kaine seem united in thinking Kaine's wife had something to do with it.

In most cases I bet it wouldn't take all that much to convince people that the evil beeotch who you never liked is a criminal but Kaine must have thought that Terri was something special at one time as he married her.

Now something has made those feelings change.

Finding out his beloved wanted him dead may have done it :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back