Dylan Redwine Case Discussion Thread/Dylan's Remains Found, #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think its more a case of parental interference. EH sent Dylan for a visit and he was not returned safely to her.

I still see kids around that look like Dylan, and I do a double take to see if it's him, then it all comes back to me that there's no way it can be him because Dylan has been confirmed deceased.

Yes he has been confirmed deceased. To date no one has been arrested to my knowledge, nor have any POI or suspects been named.

I would think its more a case of parental interference. EH sent Dylan for a visit and he was not returned safely to her.

I would disagree. This as easily could of happened on EH's watch.

Does this mean that the Marc Klass's, the parents of Jessica Ridgeway, Lyric and Elizabeth, should be held to the standard that is being attempted here with Mark?

Well, another poster said the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior, so since MR was assaulted by a family member in the past, one can conclude that he should expect to continue to be assaulted by family or former family members.

Oh yes, this incident:
•For the next two years, the couple went through divorce proceedings. In 2008, mom, Elaine Redwine, claimed she had a confrontation with her ex-husband Mark in the early hours of July 4. She wrote, "He was very drunk and grabbed me and took a swing at his son." She said Dylan reacted and hit Mark.
•In another protective order request, Mark claims he was victimized later that same day. "I was attacked and beaten then left for hours until I woke up," he wrote. Mark says his older son Cory admitted he was responsible for the beating.

So glad that Cory was there to protect his mother and DR and/or himself from MR. Although I do remember many comments earlier that indicated if there wasn't a police report and charges, then the abuse really didn't happen because the police always make an arrest in domestic violence cases. Interesting though, either this incident did happen and no arrest was made, or it didn't happen because no arrest was made. I guess it's ok to accept one and not the other, IDK.
All MOO

If MR felt alienated from any of his children he only needs to look in the mirror to see who is responsible. MOO

For the record, I intend to visit the area where Dylan was found sometime in the future when the area has been long cleared and declared accessible by LE. I want to see this location for myself.

Does this mean that the Marc Klass's, the parents of Jessica Ridgeway, Lyric and Elizabeth, should be held to the standard that is being attempted here with Mark?

Nope. I believe this situation was fully MR"s responsibility. For a multitude of reasons. IMO

That would be evidence related to a possible crime. An attorney worth their weight in gold would not jeorpardize thei career withholding evidence in an investigation.

Not only could they be charged, they would as well be sanctioned.

This is reaching.

I agree, I was reaching when I posted that. That's why I looked to the American Bar Association and posted the link. I found the possibility interesting, that's all.

Perhaps parental alienation is another form of assault.

That is true, taking children and hiding them from the mother is certainly abusive behavior and parental alienation. Clearly hiding children away is an attempt to alienate them from their mother.

Nope. I believe this situation was fully MR"s responsibility. For a multitude of reasons. IMO

I don't believe there is enough evidence to make that determination. If and when there is, whether that is Mark or another individual/s, charges will be laid and justice will be served.

Until someone can give me more than speculation, I will await further information from LE.

Earlier, I tried to pin down the location from Mark's description. Dylan's remains were found on the western slope of a mountain (which appears to be quite close to MR's house. I believe Bender said in his press release that you can see MR's subdivision from the location). As best I can figure, the location that he called stupid to search is on the eastern side of the same mountain ridge but not the same mountain and not the same side in any event. So, it appears that the exact location MR and Brandon were attempting to search/pamphet wasn't particularly close (and was probably pretty far) from the exact location the remains were found.

That said, if MR were guilty, he might still want to deflect any searching from mountainous areas in the same general direction as the remains. One of the reasons he gave for the place he went with Brandon as being stupid was that there were so few houses there. The same could be said for Middle Mountain Road.

We also have to consider we don't know where the crime occurred. We know where the remains were located, but not where the crime occurred or even where his body was originally placed.

BIG DIFFERENCE
in the case of Jessica's parents. Despite the fact that Jessica's mother and father were separated, the father immediately flew down to be with Jessica's mother and the rest of his family, putting aside all differences with the main goal of finding Jessica.

And since Marc Klass has been mentioned, well we know what he said about this case.

Mark has not been charged with domestic violence. In fact LE dismissed this early on.

Once again, anyone can file a police report. If charges are warranted, they would of been filed. I have not seen Mark charged in relation to DV. This as well was one occassion over 20 years ago.

many cases of domestic violence go unreported for various reasons and in some cases LE fail to act on domestic violence, that doesn't mean that it doesn't occur.

anyway back to Dylans case, we know some of his remains have been found and we know that it's a homicide case.

DARVO IMO

BIG DIFFERENCE
in the case of Jessica's parents. Despite the fact that Jessica's mother and father were separated, the father immediately flew down to be with Jessica's mother and the rest of his family, putting aside all differences with the main goal of finding Jessica.

And since Marc Klass has been mentioned, well we know what he said about this case.

EXACTLY

The focus was on the child!!! This has NOT been the case here!!

EXACTLY

The focus was on the child!!! This has NOT been the case here!!

Well, I didn't hear Jessica's dad blaming Jessica's mom and everyone else. MR, lets not forget, the first thing he said when Dylan went missing was "the problem is my ex wife...", "she's making it more than it needs to be"...not to mention the fact he wouldn't even answer texts or phone calls from Elaine and Cory when his son was missing, which is just darn right CRUEL. He could've been a man and tried to put aside the differences, but he didn't. JMO.

Well, I didn't hear Jessica's dad blaming Jessica's mom and everyone else. MR, lets not forget, the first thing he said when Dylan went missing was "the problem is my ex wife...", "she's making it more than it needs to be"...not to mention the fact he wouldn't even answer texts or phone calls from Elaine and Cory when his son was missing, which is just darn right CRUEL. He could've been a man and tried to put aside the differences, but he didn't. JMO.

The first accusations toward a parent did not come from MR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500