Dylan Redwine Case Discussion Thread/Dylan's Remains Found

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue re time between visits for me is not so much that the visits weren't frequent as that the frequency had likely -changed- from quite frequent to visits every couple of months -- but I may be wrong there, as I can't find the info for how frequent they used to be prior.

IMO Mark made it quite clear that he resented being so far from his kids. He resented Elaine, the end.. and this is merely speculation (IMO, MOO, lalala) but I can see a man with a quite controlling nature being pizzed about his son becoming not only physically distant, but perhaps a bit emotionally as well (as teens do.. mine's like an alien life form at times, presently..) especially when they had always been "best friends"..

---IF-- MR is in any way responsible for Dylan's death, the powder-keg of family issues might have played into it, is the crux of what I'm saying.

Reporter: RN, who stayed overnight at Redwine's house says he never sensed any tension between father and son.

R: when I was around with Dylan and his father, uh, when I was around them they seemed like, uh, best friends, I mean they were really close.

Yeh, that's what he said.

It's very possible that in mixed company, they got along great. My mother, for example, is a hateful, miserable woman. Her family knows, because it's full-on around us. However, when our friends came over, they always thought my mom was so nice and wonderful, and so great. And her and I just seemed to get along SOOOOO well... and some people I told the truth to. The ones that didn't know thought I had a shining relationship with my mother.

It could be one, or it could be the other. It could be neither scenario. Unfortunately we just don't know.

I imagine in that case, it would be weighed more on the reaction of the child towards the parent rather than the parent towards the child.

In this case, RN and DR were close friends. If Dylan didn't have a decent relationship with his dad, I'm sure Ryan would have heard about it, Dylan would have complained to him about his Dad. RN would have more to go on then what their relationship looked like when he was there.

Reporter: RN, who stayed overnight at Redwine's house says he never sensed any tension between father and son.

R: when I was around with Dylan and his father, uh, when I was around them they seemed like, uh, best friends, I mean they were really close.

Hypothetically, let's say MR/Dylan still had a fantastic relationship that hadn't degraded for any reason. Let's even skip over what MR said about that evening.

Just look at the still from the Walmart security camera. A picture says a thousand words. There was serious unhappiness happening that particular evening. IMO.

Even if they did have a glowing relationship, which is possible since none of us lived with them and know for a fact what goes on behind closed doors... that doesn't mean fights didn't happen, or that Dylan never acted like a mouthy teenager. I don't think their relationship being good exonerates MR any more than a strained relationship makes him guilty.

Your ex probably didn't move away with your children. Many kids spend school year with one parent and summers with the other.

I'm pretty big on the whole parenting gig so my ex (I do have one but he relinquished all rights to the child we shared) would never be permitted to take my child so far away. Judges don't tend to approve those arrangements when both parents are equally involved in parenting.

I'm sure it's not been released if MR sat in the airport bar having a few drinks before DR arrived, right? They do have cameras, tg.

I'm sure it's not been released if MR sat in the airport bar having a few drinks before DR arrived, right? They do have cameras, tg.

While that seems plausible, I can only find speculation. I'd be interested to see any link you can provide.

While that seems plausible, I can only find speculation. I'd be interested to see any link you can provide.

I'm looking but only find comments in my brief search to having beer at the snackbar. No facts yet.

With HLS, I would expect cameras for sure. I'd almost bet money on it. I said almost though.

It wouldn't matter if someone brought their booze with them and sat in the parking lot until the flight was to arrive though. Just speculating. (arguing with my self is more like it!)

I read somewhere that on the morning of Nov 19th that MR had to go to work early to do billing, then I also read it stated some place that he has an appointment with an atty.
? does anyone know anything about that? Are they related? What was it regarding ?

I have been following Dylan's disappearance since it was reported. I have had my opinion since the first time I saw the news coverage on the Denver station. I don't believe that Dylan was alive on Monday morning.

Dylan's last texts (that have been released) show that he was texting his friend setting-up the time to meet in the morning. He warned his friend that it would be very early (6:30) and asked if friends grandma would be OK with that. If Dylan was alive, he would have been up and out of Mark's house with Mark Monday morning. I don't believe Dylan would have "slept in" or ignored his father trying to wake him up. Dylan knew that Mark giving him a ride to his friends was his escape and there would be no way he would miss getting away from his dad and out of the house.

That fact alone is enough to make me suspicious of Mark and his role in Dylan's disappearance/murder.

JMO

I read somewhere that on the morning of Nov 19th that MR had to go to work early to do billing, then I also read it stated some place that he has an appointment with an atty.
? does anyone know anything about that? Are they related? What was it regarding ?

I know that it was confirmed that he visited his lawyer that morning while running errands but I don't recall if we ever heard whether that was a scheduled appointment or a drop in visit. I don't remember anything about him going to work.

Yes, someone who tends to drink might certainly increase their intake after/during a stressor like a missing child; or after an act of violence that results in injury or death to the child. Once again, no way of knowing if he was drinking more, what the cause would have been.

I had read a rumor earlier that MR's presence was being sought by LE on Tuesday-I guess it was confirmed in the media? That is interesting and seems unusual, when they have had access to him all alomg. JMO

Snipped by me for space
In this case, RN and DR were close friends. If Dylan didn't have a decent relationship with his dad, I'm sure Ryan would have heard about it, Dylan would have complained to him about his Dad. RN would have more to go on then what their relationship looked like when he was there.
Actually none of us know that if there wasn't a good relationship with Dylan and MR that he would have told anyone. Do you think DR told his friend R about his dad's oddities? Just asking because if you think he's a great enough friend to confide in about one thing then surely he would tell all he knows? Yeah, I don't think so. Maybe DR knew he'd pay the price with MR if he said anything bad about him or their relationship and it got back to him. Maybe there was threats of it before to DR. Maybe not but I think MR is a lot like my ex, and just waiting to explode on someone and pop into a million pieces. Not in front of anyone, but when you're all alone and you've ticked him off so bad whoever that is will pay dearly.

MOO

I thought they had done a road trip in August and Dylan had been at his father's in September. I'll go back and check for links.

This was the first visit after a pivotal, final custody hearig determining permanent custody at which Dylan spoke to the judge in chambers and which resulted in what appears to be only holiday visits with his dad. According to Mark, In the radio interview, Dylan refused to cOmmunicate at all with his dad after the hearing until the visit. Things clearly were tense.

What's interesting to me...is prior to the big search on Middle Mtn Rd by law enforcement when DR's remains were found, friends of the family were on horseback searching trails off that road on May 31st per the FMDR facebook posts & they have photos of their search. It's still intriguing to me that the area of Middle Mtn Rd became such a hot spot seemingly all of a sudden.

Well, LE stated it was a planned search from before and they were waiting for the snow to melt. I think ER knew thisbackthen and searchers did not want to wait I think the location was based on cell pings.

Gitana, do you think the content of Dylan's private talk with the judge this fall will come out in a trial, if the suspect is MR?

Snipped by me for space
Actually none of us know that if there wasn't a good relationship with Dylan and MR that he would have told anyone. Do you think DR told his friend R about his dad's oddities? Just asking because if you think he's a great enough friend to confide in about one thing then surely he would tell all he knows? Yeah, I don't think so. Maybe DR knew he'd pay the price with MR if he said anything bad about him or their relationship and it got back to him. Maybe there was threats of it before to DR. Maybe not but I think MR is a lot like my ex, and just waiting to explode on someone and pop into a million pieces. Not in front of anyone, but when you're all alone and you've ticked him off so bad whoever that is will pay dearly.

MOO

As the parent of a boy around the same age, my observation is that they don't spend a lot of time talking with other boys about their feelings. If there was recent tension between Dylan and MR it would not surprise me if he didn't tell his friends about it, even close friends. He may have been uncomfortable to talk about it with anyone outside of family.

This was the first visit after a pivotal, final custody hearig determining permanent custody at which Dylan spoke to the judge in chambers and which resulted in what appears to be only holiday visits with his dad. According to Mark, In the radio interview, Dylan refused to cOmmunicate at all with his dad after the hearing until the visit. Things clearly were tense.

Well, LE stated it was a planned search from before and they were waiting for the snow to melt. I think ER knew thisbackthen and searchers did not want to wait I think the location was based on cell pings.
I remember when my kid was going to speak to the Judge in his chambers, along with mine and my ex's attorneys. The last time my kid saw the so called dad he threatened to my child that he'd know everything that was said in there. When my child was made to go back to my ex's home for a visit it wasn't a good visit at all. Actually went very bad.
Thankfully not as bad as I think DR visit went but I do know that at least his (my ex) attorney did go back and report to him what was said about him and his life at his home because he told my kid what was said. It happens and kids pay for it more often than I think anyone can even imagine. They are sent into that home by the courts and left all alone and have no one to protect them there.
I have no doubt in my mind that MR was totally ticked at what was said in the Judge's chambers and I have no doubt he knows what was said. Any attorney that would sell a kid out like that deserves to be punished by the court.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member