NJ Edward Finnigan, 46, Wantage Township NJ, 24 December 2005

NJEverCurious

Reaction score
NamUs MP #32783

Not listed on the NJ State Police missing persons website, but NamUs references that NJSP Missing Persons Unit as their source of info. Also, NamUs lists the "date of last contact" as 24 December 2005 (12/24/05), but under Circumstances, they state he was last seen at his house on or about 24 February 2005 (2/24/05) so I suspect one of the two dates is a typo.

The case is listed on , but I'm not able to look at that link at this moment so I don't know what information is there.

This is actually my father. I have been trying to figure out what happened to him. I have called the NJSP without success. I only know so much. Any information is greatly appreciated.
Welcome to WS! I've messaged you directly.

This is actually my father. I have been trying to figure out what happened to him. I have called the NJSP without success. I only know so much. Any information is greatly appreciated.
Hi Diane, my name is Ashleigh and I run a website and several facebook pages for missing persons in NJ, PA, an NY. I don't live far from Wantage and wanted to know if you would like me to write an article about your father? I honestly have never heard of his case and it frustrates me to see he is not listed on the NJSP website. I would love to try and help bring further awareness!

Attachments

• 32783_174197.jpg
    32783_174197.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 4
  • 9788_41328.jpg
    9788_41328.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 3
i'd submit it!!
@apearn It looks like the unidentified person was found in Feb. 2005 and was already skeletonized. Whichever date of last contact (either 02/2005 or 12/2005) is accurate for Edward Finnigan, I don't think it's possible for his remains to become skeletonized by 15 Feb. 2005. We can probably rule out Namus UP9788.

Last edited:
Hi Diane, my name is Ashleigh and I run a website and several facebook pages for missing persons in NJ, PA, an NY. I don't live far from Wantage and wanted to know if you would like me to write an article about your father? I honestly have never heard of his case and it frustrates me to see he is not listed on the NJSP website. I would love to try and help bring further awareness!
If you wanted to that would be great! I wish I had more information. Thank you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiphasGrace
Back