EJ's friend SS interview/2 day special on Fox May 2 & 3

Okay, I asked because you said "she's still not talking". So if I understand you correctly, it's that you believe she's talking, but telling lies. (not necessarily LIES, but not the whole truth)

Did EJ have a laptop? Has anyone except Tammi mentioned a laptop? (I read in media she had a laptop and sold it on craigslist, dunno the sources, it was in several places, sorry don't have the links sorry).

Do you know for a fact that EJ didn't explain the role of the HG? Or where the diaper bag is? (i don't, no one does, i never said it's a fact?)

EJ's backpack was found by LE. They found everything except the diaper bag. (Reference: Questions/Answers from the Family thread). What led you to believe it was missing? (i read it on this forum, let me dig for it later)

What leads you to believe LE has no additional evidence and that there have been no further searches on TPS? (because i have not seen it in the news, the media reported it in the past when LE searched TS house, and when she was arrested... also because Tim said there are very little new leads)

I'm not sure there's still no FBI involvement. I think I saw the FBI phone number on some of the new billboards. (i certainly hope that's the case, i'd be very happy if they are now involved, maybe they will get to the bottom of it once and for all. i was surprised they were not involved in the first place)

According to Tim's (Logan's attorney) interview, it appears that LE is now sort of split 50/50 on believing EJ killed Gabe and EJ handed off Gabe.
(Tim believes it's 50/50, or LE believes it's 50/50?)

hey beane, i do not know, none of us knows for sure do we (except elizabeth)? that's just my interpretation based on what's been made public, and i could be wrong. (i replied in italics above)

(Tim believes it's 50/50, or LE believes it's 50/50?)

hey beane, i do not know, none of us knows for sure do we (except elizabeth)? that's just my interpretation based on what's been made public, and i could be wrong. (i replied in italics above)

You know, I took this:

Investigators believe his mother either gave him away as part of an underground adoption plan or killed him in San Antonio, Texas.

to mean LE, but actually it could mean PIs (private investigators). I so much prefer direct quotes so we know who is saying exactly what.

I'm not denying that LE holds some belief that this is a homicide, noopy. That's obvious, even if I didn't know from the family what LE is telling them. All I was proposing (hoping?) is that perhaps LE's belief, which they also obviously hold, since they are still currently following up on all 'alive' leads, that Gabe is alive, has increased.

Whether LE's belief is 90/10 or 10/90, it is a fact that they do hold some amount of belief that Gabe is alive.

http://www.kpho.com/news/23446240/detail.html

Another example where G could of been found had someone called the authorities....

IOno, I am the type of person that whether you are my friend or family member, if you are doing something wrong, I will not protect you from police and what is right.

d...after re-listening to this video, SS knew what EJ was going to do...It is very sad...something wasn't relayed to a family member or LE...Maybe at the time he thought he was protecting EJ and GB...maybe now he probably wished he could kick his own be-hind....I still do think he was sincere and trying to be a true friend to EJ.....just a little too late for GB...

I'm going to be moving the posts in this thread that are related to the phone call between Elizabeth and Tammi over to this pre-existing thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94555"]EJ's phone call to TPS 1/22 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

It'll take me a bit to get it done, so please bear with me while I work on it.

Please continue discussions of the EJ/TPS phone call over in that thread, and we'll leave this thread for the 1st half of the new special - the interview of SS.

Thanks!
BeanE

ETA: all done!

B or mom t..were we ever able to get the original video or the original audio of the phone conversation in it's entirity ???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back