Elisa Baker Tattoos?

Goodness help me for even admitting this but I have a Fairy on the inside of my right arm and she's pretty big. She is the ONE tattoo that I regret. I can explain it with one word....VEGAS! I have always loved fairies and after adopting a little girl from China I wanted something to represent her and a fairy just jumped out at me. I regretted it immediately after it was done. Reason one she's just simply TO BIG, reason two she looks immature and childish. At this point I'm at a loss as to what to do about her.

I guess I'm just saying that YES I agree that where they are at on EB looks horrible and the size because I KNOW, LOL!

Thankfully my fairy does represent my GORGEOUS 3 year old who I love more than life. Just think I could have made a better decision on representing her.

Goodness help me for even admitting this but I have a Fairy on the inside of my right arm and she's pretty big. She is the ONE tattoo that I regret. I can explain it with one word....VEGAS! I have always loved fairies and after adopting a little girl from China I wanted something to represent her and a fairy just jumped out at me. I regretted it immediately after it was done. Reason one she's just simply TO BIG, reason two she looks immature and childish. At this point I'm at a loss as to what to do about her.

I guess I'm just saying that YES I agree that where they are at on EB looks horrible and the size because I KNOW, LOL!

Thankfully my fairy does represent my GORGEOUS 3 year old who I love more than life. Just think I could have made a better decision on representing her.

Tattoos received in Vegas are exempt from the opinions in my post. lol (I do not think people should be held accountable for what they do in Vegas, or on Bourbon street.)

But you said your work is on the inside of your arm? That to me is still not as obvious as EB's.

I have a question.. Are the descriptions listed on her arrest report? Aren't they usually described on an intake form? Or has that not been released?

Hey, I finally got my butterfly in September on my 58th birthday! I have nothing against them. Just wondered what all of hers are.

I have a question.. Are the descriptions listed on her arrest report? Aren't they usually described on an intake form? Or has that not been released?

They usually are on arrest reports. I have not seen hers.

Thanks Kalekona, LOL! I still shake my head everytime I look at it. I can't believe at 38 years old that I did that. Shows we are all overtaken by the stupid bug sometimes. I love my other tats and I wouldn't mind this one if it wasn't so danged big!!

Back to EB now, I too would think they would have a detailed account of all tats on file at the jail. I still think the "virtual" fairy one shows a real inside look as to just how addicted she was to the online gaming role play stuff.

H5AlisaBakerYoung.jpg

IMO Looks like she just picked them off of the wall at the Tattoo shop. Basic stuff except they look awful on her arms. I like tattoos I just feel you need to choose where they are placed wisely. Just slapping them all over yourself doesn't cut it. As delusional as she is though she probably thinks she looks like a wispy little goth queen.

For someone who supposedly had no money she spent a fortune on Tattoos.

Photo from the case archive here...
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...-NC-/?action=view&current=H5AlisaBakerYoung.j

Thanks, I had a good guffaw at that line!

Here are the two on her forearms...

33y400n.png
96gbo0.png

The first one looks like some kind of dragon to me. The second is a gothic fairy of course.
The one character in her tat on her lower left forearm or the one you refer to as the second one looks like Betty Boop to me with maybe a vampire standing over her. From one of EB's jailhouse letters we know she is into vampires from how she signed the letter "Vamps rule" "Some girls want to be princess when they grow up. I want to be a vampire!!!" (She is 42 years old according to her letter and apparently she hasn't grown up yet. LOL) Also in the picture below her shirt has a Betty Boop character on it so I'm thinking she is into Betty Boop.

H5AlisaBakerYoung.jpg

Liink to other Betty Boop tattoos

Link to EB's jailhouse letter.

Attachments

• H5AlisaBakerYoung.jpg
    H5AlisaBakerYoung.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 8
Maybe it's just me, but do these tattoo choices strike anyone else as almost...what's the word I'm looking for here...disjointed(?) ? It's almost like she's frantic to adopt some persona she can attach to herself, but can't settle on just one. She's an evil dark princess with a betty boop tat (or at the very least a shirt)?! Or she's a dark evil vamp with a cartoon fairy tat? HUH?

She has described how she dressed as "very goth, but not in a dull way, in a cool way". Pardon? She says "goth", I see roadworn biker chick?

It's almost as though she took every persona she thought was cool off of a wall and slapped them on herself hoping one would stick.

I think she resembles what a biker chick would look like. the tats, the hair, the way she comes off. I would have no problem picture her riding around the back of a bike. Nothing except what she says makes me think gothic with her.

The left forearm looks like a blond faerie with pinkish/reddish wings sitting on down on her knees.

As for the cost of them, there is no info on when she got them, what financial state she was in or even who paid for them for that matter. She's had several bf's, so maybe one of them was an artist, who knows!

I wasn't going to even come into this thread, but thought I should check out everything as sometimes there are clues in the strangest places (like in her tats). Well, after seeing them I'm gonna go with "nada". There is nothing particularly telling about them other than she has VERY different taste in tattoos then me! LOL

The right forearm looks like a blond faerie with pinkish/reddish wings sitting on down on her knees.

As for the cost of them, there is no info on when she got them, what financial state she was in or even who paid for them for that matter. She's had several bf's, so maybe one of them was an artist, who knows!

I wasn't going to even come into this thread, but thought I should check out everything as sometimes there are clues in the strangest places (like in her tats). Well, after seeing them I'm gonna go with "nada". There is nothing particularly telling about them other than she has VERY different taste in tattoos then me! LOL

You mean her left forearm, don't you?

You mean her left forearm, don't you?

Yeah, that one. Really need to drink my coffee before posting things! Would u mind editing my post within yours so I don't totally confuse people! Already took care of it in the original. Thanks for pointing that out!

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts. Sure would like to know from LE and arrest report what all of her tats are.

I really was hoping they would give us some clues......
Computer problems all day yesterday, lost 2/3 of my Ram memory, but still kicking!

Thanks all.

Yeah, that one. Really need to drink my coffee before posting things! Would u mind editing my post within yours so I don't totally confuse people! Already took care of it in the original. Thanks for pointing that out!
Sorry, it's too late to edit my post.

Hey, everyone! Sarx meant to say LEFT forearm.

I'm afraid that's the best I can do. lol

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts. Sure would like to know from LE and arrest report what all of her tats are.

I really was hoping they would give us some clues......

Computer problems all day yesterday, lost 2/3 of my Ram memory, but still kicking!

Thanks all.

BBM

It is sort of like a raffle to see who was right. I sure hope they post information on the tattoo's also.

Perhaps if someone wrote her she would explain what each one is. Seems she like the attention and I'm sure she would be happy to oblige from what other letters she has written since her stay in the county jail.

JMO

The left forearm looks like a blond faerie with pinkish/reddish wings sitting on down on her knees.

Slightly O/T

One of the things I love about this website is that so many intelligent people look at these case from very different perspectives.

For me, understanding Elisa Baker is key. Anything that gives me some insight into who she is (or who she WANTS to be), is valuable to me, because it helps me to see this thing through HER eyes (if that makes sense). Others approach the case from the viewpoint of "just the facts, Ma'am", and I think that's great. These WSers help me redirect my thoughts, if I get too caught up in speculation outside the facts. I'm big on balance, what can I say? ;)

The one character in her tat on her lower left forearm or the one you refer to as the second one looks like Betty Boop to me with maybe a vampire standing over her. From one of EB's jailhouse letters we know she is into vampires from how she signed the letter "Vamps rule" "Some girls want to be princess when they grow up. I want to be a vampire!!!" (She is 42 years old according to her letter and apparently she hasn't grown up yet. LOL) Also in the picture below her shirt has a Betty Boop character on it so I'm thinking she is into Betty Boop.

H5AlisaBakerYoung.jpg

Liink to other Betty Boop tattoos

Link to EB's jailhouse letter.

I think it is one of Joel Adam's Lil creatures of the night characters from Lilz.net I may be wrong but it looks like it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back