Elisa Lam possible victim of Serial murderer?

Thank you for the update on Tina. I will try to find more info about her homicide.

Still no toxicology news on Elisa? Rest in peace -

My fear is we are dealing with a full Fledged psychopath - if it is indeed a murder, given that they haven't tried to boast and apparently can "blend in" to normal society. Especially if they could appear normal/harmless to Miss Lam while secretly plotting her Demise.

I found that Tina Huang is now a homicide, too. Very similar conditions with the bodies having little outter trauma, but still evidence of homicide (it wasn't until Tina's toxicology results were completed that they discovered the COD as Homicide). I'm hoping this is not the same case with Elisa.

Both murderous acts seem very snake like, very deceptive... As if the victims were lured into a false sense of trust by the predator before he/she pounced. This person might believe they are putting these girls "at peace". I don't think either bodies could determine via autopsy any sexual trauma, so I don't think they were drugged for the purpose of being raped.

If they are connected, I could hardly imagine that same person accidentally overdosed two women in attempts to take advantage of them. Then again, IMHO.

Seriously? Accidental drowning? Wow!

"Lieutenant Fred Corral told The Huffington Post B.C. that the cause of death was, "accidental due to drowning, other significant conditions: bipolar disorder."

http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/3474116

I'm sorry. I just don't believe it... But if that's what they said, I can't refute. They're the pros.

Just got the autopsy reports. Things are iffy, to say the least.

I still believe she was a victim of foul play/homicide even after reading and studying the entire report.

I am not satisfied with the ruled COD.

All I can say is:

On June 15 the COD was ticked as "accidental, but on June 18 the COD was also ticked as "could not be determined" but was crossed out and the word "error" was written next to it.

Elisa's clothes found off her person but in the tank had sand and white particles in the folds and fabric. How eerie as Tina's body was found on the sand I thought upon reading it.

My fear is we are dealing with a full Fledged psychopath - if it is indeed a murder, given that they haven't tried to boast and apparently can "blend in" to normal society. Especially if they could appear normal/harmless to Miss Lam while secretly plotting her Demise.

I found that Tina Huang is now a homicide, too. Very similar conditions with the bodies having little outter trauma, but still evidence of homicide (it wasn't until Tina's toxicology results were completed that they discovered the COD as Homicide). I'm hoping this is not the same case with Elisa.

Both murderous acts seem very snake like, very deceptive... As if the victims were lured into a false sense of trust by the predator before he/she pounced. This person might believe they are putting these girls "at peace". I don't think either bodies could determine via autopsy any sexual trauma, so I don't think they were drugged for the purpose of being raped.

If they are connected, I could hardly imagine that same person accidentally overdosed two women in attempts to take advantage of them. Then again, IMHO.

^^^^^ Especially now after reading the autopsy results.

Bringing this over:

Her body was NOT clothed.

All of her clothes she wore in the surveillance video were in the cistern as well (underwear, sandals, red american apparel jacket, mens leisure shorts, a green t shirt, along with her room key card and wrist watch also floating freely in the cistern)

Long dark hairs and fibers were found in the garment and preserved.

There was sand and white, small, flat and fragile flecks of unknown particles all about her clothes once they were pulled from the cistern and dried on drying mats.

No visible rips or tears on her clothing from what I see reported.

She was found floating face up.

The latch to the cistern was unlocked.

The cistern was 1/2 to 3/4 full report notes.

The tox report did NOT note the use of any illicit substances. There was "not detected" written next to each substance.

Blood tox report did note that two of her medications as well as buproprion/ibuprofen WERE in her system.

Attempts were made to have a fingernail/rape kit, but they don't seem to have been ordered. Luckily certain areas of her reproductive anatomy have been saved for later testing if needed.

No physical trauma "noted". rigor Mortis was abolished and her body was in a moderate state of decomposition. Her hands had signs of "degloving" and her skin was beginning to experience slippage in areas.

Her sclera, or whites of her eyes, were white indicating her lids were closed during or immediately after she passed. There were some signs of pooling of blood around her anal orifice and it was endematous, which I personally find troubling.

It was noted she had a 1 inch scar on her right knee and 1/4 inch round abrasion on the left knee. Her left eye was bulging, but most likely due to bloating and decomposition of the head. She also had signs of marbleization on her belly and upper legs/thighs which is consistent with moderate/advancing decomposition.

She had NO scars on her wrists. NO tattoos. NO needle marks. Her Limbs were NOT broken as Chinese reports rumored.

Her bipolar disorder was substantiated by her sister, not a physician.

AND

The report checked her cause of death as "accidental" on June 15, however!...
The report also checked "could not be determined" on June 18 and then was crossed out with "error" written next to it.

I[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200566"]Elisa Lam - What Happened? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

She lost her phone when working at a shoe shop right after Christmas (just 1 month before disappearing!) I've now found by looking at her RSS in Tumblr.

So now my profile of this suspect is as follows (in my theory and humble opinion):

Elisa mentioned on her tumblr that she lost her cell phone or it got stolen when she was working at a shoe store after Christmas day.

Then the phone she had borrowed from a friend back home was the one she "lost" in San Diego!

International Foot fetish murderer stole her phone and stalked her for a month using the information on her phone before killing her IMO. Would explain why little to no vaginal trauma on both victims - because the FEET were the turn on! I also believe IMO and profile of him that if he were to sexually assault, it would be by sodomy. He comes across as a disarming individual. His ability to manipulate his victim into trust indicates a higher cognitive IQ. Male might possibly be 30-40 years of age and successful with blending in with society. Can keep a regular job. Has a wife or partner (he was in female shoe shop) who he had to geographically distance himself from to successfully and discretely carry on his fetish/homicidal fantasies. Might even be financially successful and prefers buying things for females. Wants to come across as a sugar daddy.

(Asian females are highly sought by foot fetishists. This could be the connection between Tina and Elisa.)

He met Elisa at the shoe shop and that was his introduction to her from which he would stalk her to CA and murder her.

He then traveled down and stayed in Newport Beach during his "vacation". He approached Tina to make money just for letting him tickle/play with her feet. He insisted he was a nice guy from out of town staying in a hotel at Newport on Vacation just "looking for fun".
I could see Tina finding this offer disarming and temping given the things she endured in her past as a prostitute that were beyond dehumanizing and sexually abusive.

This is an international situation IMO and should be taken more seriously.

I think the case was ruled an accidental death and the circumstances as such to make this suspect THINK he got away Scott free, when in reality LE are surveilling him as we speak! Waiting for him, in his pride of thinking he can get away with a publicized murder, to make his next move and pop him with sufficient evidence of his intent before he gets to do so.

IMO

So after he gets access to her phone and info, he could have created a false persona based on all her interests he found out (the elusive internet boy with the wrist tattoo):

http://nouvelle-nouveau.tumblr.com/post/40825008672/more-so-the-boy-i-am-interested-in-he

Details about a possible romantic interest and a wrist tattoo:

"So the boy I am interested in, *he recently got a tattoo*

*and it was on his left wrist*

WHICH coincidentally was the one place I contemplated for a tattoo of my own (that and the back of my neck but then how am I going to be able to sleep?)

COINCIDENTALLY I had written HUBRIS the day earlier and traces were still there

Naturally *I have no idea the full significance of the tattoo but I kinda have the idea behind it I think*?

Just….sigh damnit you boy thing of a person

Why does learning more about you make me like you more….."

-------------------------

I think she was catfished to meet her murderers alias in CA:

I believe once he got access to Elisa's phone/info, he created a fake persona to manipulate her. This persona could have been the "boy with the tattoo on his left wrist" that she was interested in.

She showed up to CA to meet this boy to no avail. The suspect watched everywhere she went to meet the boy - and watched and stalked as she repeatedly couldn't find the boy.

All the way up to the Cecil where he decidedly stayed in a room near her.

The night of her disappearance I think she had realized that the suspect had been in other locations during her trip. I believe she had an idea he was watching her on the 4th floor, so she went up the stairs to the 14th floor to see if he would follow her up there.

Sure enough, he used the alternate stairwell and Elisa realized he had also followed her up to the 14th floor. Now she knew she was being stalked. She peered out of the elevator and sure enough it was the guy that was seemingly following her the whole trip.

She jumps out of the elevator and jumps back in and cowers in the corner in a paranoid state. She then gets out of the elevator again and seems to be telling the suspect that she is aware he has been (she makes a circular traveling motion with her hand) "all around the place" and she counted the 4 places she swore she saw him.

I fear at this point, with he being confronted and called out, he told her to get away from the elevator forceably by gun point. She put her hands behind her head and walked out of the cameras view. Then She decided to hold down the elevator button from the hallway to keep the door open even When out of the range of the camera.

I believe suspect was arguing with her to let go of the button. When she digressed and let go of the button (from out of camera view), the door closed and suspect was able to walk past the door and apprehend her.

IMO.

my theory: white caked on flecks = vomit (pills ingested)... I've seen this before in real life from a massive overdose.

EL could have puked for some reason (fear, sickness, etc.)

But then I don't know if these splatters could survived being in the water for... how long exactly? How long was EL in the cistern?

my theory: white caked on flecks = vomit (pills ingested)... I've seen this before in real life from a massive overdose.

EL could have puked for some reason (fear, sickness, etc.)

But then I don't know if these splatters could survived being in the water for... how long exactly? How long was EL in the cistern?

She was in there an estimated 2 weeks. Her body was in the beginning stages of advanced decomp.

I would think if she threw up the coroner would have found evidence of those same particles in her oronasal passages. He only noted finding that there were small amounts of reddish/brown liquid/mucous.

I'm concerned about whether or not the white flecks were calcified soap sediments from a bathtub ... If someone drown her in a bathtub in their room first when she had her clothes on. I'm

Im Thinking two common things in a bathtub in CA are remnants of sand and calcified soap particulates.

She was so decomposed and her blood sample do limited that I don't believe the coroner could have found any CNS depressant her assailant could have dosed her with to incapacitate and then drown her. She had no trauma in her larynx as if she drown while not struggle - as if she drown while asleep/unconscious. But her drowning was rapid.

Thank you for posting. You got my brain back on this case :)

Something else strange I found in relation to Elisa. Typically I wouldn't entertain any idea that seems this far fetched, but it all actually checks out.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374900320.381780.jpg

The invisible light agency is ran out of the Cecil if you look up its business address. They are responsible for making the literal invisible "Harry potter" cloaks that the military currently use. Could someone have used this cloak to manipulate/scare her? This invisibility cloak is frightening.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374900446.723220.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSgWG6CNc3w&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Invisible Cloak for Soldiers Now A Reality - YouTube[/ame]

http://articles.dailypilot.com/2013...2_1_authorities-id-body-bridge-monday-someone

"Authorities ID body found under bridge
The cause of death for the 28-year-old has not yet been released."

September 03, 2013|By Jeremiah Dobruck, Hannah Fry and Emily Foxhall

"Officials Tuesday evening identified the woman whose body was found under an East Coast Highway bridge as Nancy Hammour.

Orange County Sheriff's Lt. Jeff Hallock said Hammour was 28. Her city of residence was unknown, he said.

About 8:45 a.m. Monday someone saw a woman lying face down under the south side of the bridge that spans the bay between Bayside Drive and Dover Drive, said Newport Beach police spokeswoman Jennifer Manzella.

Upon arrival, authorities determined the woman was dead, according to Manzella.

The death is being investigated as "suspicious," as all deaths in the city are initially classified, Manzella said.

An autopsy was to be conducted, an Orange County Sheriff's Department spokesman said Tuesday morning.

Orange County Sheriff's Department divers aided police in collecting evidence Monday by scouring the area under the bridge.

No further information about the investigation, including the suspected cause of her death, was available Tuesday."

Here Is the distance between where Tina was found and where the new victim was found under the bridge near Dover.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378496513.292073.jpg

Here is where the victim Nancy Hammour was found under the bridge.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378496572.773628.jpg

A detective directly told me that people who have drowned* are in the worst shape. IDK if that would apply to Elisa due to the unique circumstances of her death. But, generally speaking. We weren't talking about anyone specific.

*oops, I just mean they have been in water for a long time.. I guess they wouldn't need to have drowned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back