Elizabeth Hiring a Babysitter

well..it seems to me the 19th or 20th is not plausible. If EJ left AZ late on the 18th, driving times, unless she drove straight through, would lead you to believe she split her trip up...therefore consuming 12/19-12/20...So I'm leaning more towards the 21,22,23...however on the calendar thread AU answered in response to a Craigs list ad to babysit on the 23rd. I dunno!

The issue with the date has always bothered me as well. It was the week of Christmas. Most people have a lot going on that week. Visiting family, having family visit, parties, get togethers, Christmas shopping. Seems like it would be an easy week to remember when you babysat a little baby in a hotel. JMO.
Great point about phone records.
I would assume LE has copies of those as well.

Ask and you shall receive:

From MissingGabe:

MissingGabe just confirmed for us that the date the babysitter watched Gabe was December 21.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4854226"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Questions for the Family **No Discussion**[/ame]

I guess I'll update the case calendar again lol.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4854500&postcount=126"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Reported/Possible sightings of Elizabeth and/or Gabriel from 12/18 to 12/30[/ame]

I thought this post was relevant here as well. We now have multiple sightings of EJ without Gabriel in San Antonio prior to Dec. 26. We keep asking where he was.

Is it possible that there was another sitter but at this point the underground wheels were in motion and those people provided a sitter for EJ to run around doing different things? This would explain why another sitter has not come forward.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Reported/Possible sightings of Elizabeth and/or Gabriel from 12/18 to 12/30

I thought this post was relevant here as well. We now have multiple sightings of EJ without Gabriel in San Antonio prior to Dec. 26. We keep asking where he was.

Is it possible that there was another sitter but at this point the underground wheels were in motion and those people provided a sitter for EJ to run around doing different things? This would explain why another sitter has not come forward.

That or maybe spanish speaking only. It seems like someone who didn't speak English, or wasn't here legally wouldn't want their name and face out there for fear of deportation. MOO.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Reported/Possible sightings of Elizabeth and/or Gabriel from 12/18 to 12/30

Which sightings have EJ confirmed alone? The only one I can think of off the top of my head is when she was shopping the morning of the 27th. I thought all the others said unknown if she had Gabe with her.

Which sightings have EJ confirmed alone? The only one I can think of off the top of my head is when she was shopping the morning of the 27th. I thought all the others said unknown if she had Gabe with her.

Thanks for that point...

The only one I can think of that I thought was EJ alone off the top of my head is Jack in the Box on Christmas Day. I will have to double-check to see if I'm crazy to say that was EJ alone.

The others it is not confirmed that she did not have Gabe with her.

On the salon, IMOO, my guess is that he was not with her from what information has been released.

Sightings with HG, especially involving a car, Gabe certainly could have been there and not visible.

I thought the sighting with the couple, HG, and EJ in the parking lot was just them and no Gabe, but Gabe could have been in a car that was visible to them.

Oh how I wish this would all tie together in a neat little package, or at least that we'd have more nuggets to work with...like the salon people remembering what kind of car EJ had, or that someone happened to notice that someone dropped her off there and had a baby in the car! Wouldn't that be nice?!?

Or that video surveillance footage would confirm her comings and goings with others or solo (and whether or not a child was accompanying) her each time she ventured out. God forbid she left him in the room alone but since she left him in the car alone, I do think it possible. If there actually is footage of the HG's car, wouldn't it be easy for LE to check other file footage to see if that same car ever unloaded anyone who might have been a sitter, or if it loaded up EJ and G or a couple. There's alot of information that would really help close some of these loops and though I do understand that releasing some of it may jeaopardize the ongoing investigation, it sure would be helpful to know a bit more. For instance, if we can't see the footage, is it possible to know what else has been figured out as a result of the footage. It seems like even a count of the number of times the car entered and exited the hotel parking lot would tell quite a bit, whether the car was seen at any of the other sighting sites, whether it was the car of a hotel guest and, maybe I've been watching too much CSI, but if there's even a partial plate identifier.

My instincts say there was more than one sitter. The other as-yet unrevealed sitter must have a reason for not coming forward and it may be that he/she is working as support of this adoption operation but it also could be nothing more than the sitter not hearing the story yet. Hard to believe but I do believe completely possible. I'd love to know if the hotel maintains a list of sitters they endorse and who is on it. Plus a record of the calls made from EJ's room --there's no way to know if a disposable cell might have also been used by EJ but at least we could rule out the hotel phone and the cell phone we doknow about.

IF there was more than one sitter...I could see the other one not coming forward for...uh..let's say legal reasons...I'm not trying to put any type of label on anyone by any means, but it may have been someone who was in the USA that shouldn't be...I hope I said this respectful enough...i would never disrespect anyone...

I am thinking that since she wanted the bring Gabriel to the baby sitter that she may have used another sitter that she brought the child to. Maybe a drop in day care center? I can't imagine that in San Antonio there are people that haven't heard about this but I guess that is possible.

The drop-in, by the hour daycares are really popular in Texas lately, they're popping up everywhere. That's possible.

Can we put together a list of these and I'll get it off to MissingGabe so Logan can drop by and show pics to the people there and check those places out?

This seems to be the only one of it's kind anywhere in that area. There are a couple other's I found on the map, but their links are not working, so I'm unsure if they're still in operation. All the others seem to be regular daycare's with drop-in options, and require registration and immunization records and such.
Map Link with Drop-in childcare
11851 Bandera Road
Helotes, TX 78023
(210) 362-1520
sitterandamovie.com‎

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads