Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Day 2 - 1st Day of Testimony, Monday, Sept 24

Totally agree! Might as well just hand EJ the keys to her jail cell now.... :furious:

I am not feeling good about this, but I know the prosecutors will put extra effort on this one - with the charges being so lame and all. I hope justice prevails and the fate of baby Gabriel is known, one way or another.

The jurors will still see and hear the words of EJ when she told Logan she killed their child . . . "that is what you get when you talk to (other) girls". I wonder if Gpa will be allowed to testify as to EJ's actions and attitudes while living with him? How about her school records or any juvenile probations issues (if any)? Certainly her history goes to patterns of behaviors when she feels she is not in control should be brought into trial?

Was that motion already ruled on? I know the defense had a motion to exclude telling Logan that she killed Gabriel. I don't remember hearing that it was ruled on.

Again, goes to where Gabriel is now...

bbm, Indeed, and very important point artsy. So he cannot paint EJ as a crappy mom, but he can be painted as a dad who didn't even look for his baby? Fail.

Remind anyone else of Drew Peterson's trial? Where the defense was allowed to completely trash the victims - both the deceased and the missing wives - but no one could utter one unflattering word about DP?

Remind anyone else of Drew Peterson's trial? Where the defense was allowed to completely trash the victims - both the deceased and the missing wives - but no one could utter one unflattering word about DP?

Yup...and it backfired...

I finally got a picture with the court seal. Hopefully they will be starting on time.

CNN live had it on its schedule a short while ago. Now it's not showing up.

Camille Kimball‏@CamilleKimball

Judge just finished doing other cases and left room. #ElizabethJohnson not here yet. #BabyGabriel Logan is in front row

Judge just finished doing other cases and left room. #ElizabethJohnson not here yet. #BabyGabriel Logan is in front row.

What is it w/AZ? Seems like the TPS trial never started on time either . . . kinda strange given they had hearings @ 8:30 this morning to hash out all the stuff they might disagree on . . . wondering if EJ started tantrumming (?)

jose miguel‏@reporterjmiguel

Elizabeth Johnson just walked into court. She is smiling and laughing with her attorneys. She appears to be in good spirits.

I thought they were suppose to start 15 minutes ago?.?. Should have known from watching the TS trial they never start on time, and testimony will be for an hour then an 1.5 hour lunch.

What is it w/AZ? Seems like the TPS trial never started on time either . . . kinda strange given they had hearings @ 8:30 this morning to hash out all the stuff they might disagree on . . . wondering if EJ started tantrumming (?)

Nah, sounds like the judge got tied up.

jose miguel‏@reporterjmiguel

Elizabeth Johnson just walked into court. She is smiling and laughing with her attorneys. She appears to be in good spirits

Judge just finished doing other cases and left room. #ElizabethJohnson not here yet. #BabyGabriel Logan is in front row.

Thanks artsy! I guess I am thinking this is the only case that is important to me and it should be the only case important to the court! Sorry!

#ElizabethJohnson just entered wearing large glam earrings seen in nightclubs more often than court, bright top.

#ElizabethJohnson just entered wearing large glam earrings seen in nightclubs more often than court, bright top. #BabyGabriel

ETA: Don't I look like a victim????

A big wave to all the lurkers who are here . . . . we welcome your input! Sign up and post - (just be kind).

#ElizabethJohnson just entered wearing large glam earrings seen in nightclubs more often than court, bright top. #BabyGabriel

lol- leaving the tweets to you art- no need to double up

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back