Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Day 6 - 5th Day of Prosecution's Case - Monday, Oct 1

car seat, diapers, baby powder, clothes left as well

So there's the confirmation that there WAS a journal.

EJ sitting quietly next to her atty, while atty thumbs thru papers. . . EJ shaking her head no. . . . all rise for Jury.

Judge giving a "variation" of his speech . . . These attys have been working very well together . . . the time you have been sitting and waiting has resulted in a much smoother presentation to you . . . (and chopping days off the end)

Hector Daniel Morales - Spc. Agent FBI in SA Texas . . .9 years. . . currently in counter intelligence . . . previously violent crimes. Dec. 2009 - violent crimes squad . . . has previous training in coordinator working with local and State PD, serial murder/killing/kidnapping and rapes. Sometimes other agents would call him for help in their investigations ...he received call from Spec. Agent in Phoenix of FBI - wanted him to go to visit a retail store where EJ and Gabriel had been shopping in the area...he was on vacation at the time - Superisor disptactched to others .. Louis Carrillo - supv. . . on 12/30/09 . . he was on vacation in Miami FL. Upon his return to San Antonio - investigation of determine where abouts of Gabriel Johnson . . . locate a babysitter to was reported to have babysat for Gabriel in Southern SA . . . Annalisa . . . info came in she had babysat the child . . . he was unable to make contact on that occassion - she was not present in the home @ the time . . . they left business card (other special agents of his squad were with him @ the time). . . . other members of the team . .. she was eventually located. Observations made when going to babysitters house - noticed a bus station on left side of highway - his team members mentioned EJ had left on a bus . . . on the way back to their office they stopped @ Tornado Bus Co . . . he and his partner spoke to proprietor there . . . they had a flyer with picture of EJ and vehicle she was driving - shown to person @ bus station - he advised he had seen EJ. They asked for records and video from the bus station - confirms he spoke w/Louis Chavez. #132 & #133 - received from Mr. Chavez... Video was videocassette tape - several camera angles of visitors inside and out of bus station and bus pulling in and out . . . he found nothing of evidentiary value on the video. They did search the home @ Analisa's - didn't find child or evidence of Gabriel being there. He received call asking if motel 6 in the area while they were @ bus station ...parallel to bus station Motel 6 - he got info vehicle might be there . . . he didn't see it initially as fence there - walked over and found (white 95 delta olds) he doesn't remember the car but it matched what car they were looking for. Additional agents came out to look @ car, photograph, and eventual processing of the car which occurred at a later date. He went into the hotel person on duty - they didn't recognize EJ . . . asked if Motel 6 had video - got video . . . did show vehicle @ location on this video able to see car pull into parking spot - could not make out the driver. Vehicle parked there quite some time before someone exited car, appeared to open trunk, shut trunk and walked to tornado bus station. Camera on hotel building has a shot toward the vehicle. camera angle was toward drivers side of the vehicle. only recalls video from bus co and motel 6. Time frame other info confirmed EJ went to Tornado Bus . . . . they had contact w/homegate suites where EJ reported to have stayed . . . went to that location - walked around premises - looking for info on EJ and Gabriel...there was a business with video cameras pointing toward motel where EJ had been staying. . . looked for video trying to capture EJ and Gabriel . . . only caught video of EJ's vehicle leaving cross in front of camera - out of view....other cameras caught her car going toward I-10. That was the Sunday EJ left SA. Other survellience video . . .twice ....EJ in liquor store on 12/22 bottle of liquor she is by herself. . . Ross Dept.store on the date she left SA. . . puchasing a backpack - she was by herself at the store. He spoke to members of housekeeping @ homegate . . . they provided "abandoned property" of EJ left in the room . . .adult and children clothing, picture frames, a baby pacifier . . medicine bottles for an infant or child - items of that nature.. . . .
items in the car he initially saw them in the car - purse on front passenger floor, baby car seat, diapers, baby powder, clothing, papers. Understanding there were Jack in the Box receipts . . . Ross receipt on 12/27/09 . . . brownish red journal on front passenger floorboard . . .wallet found, notebook with handwritten notes. . . homegate motel receipt 12/20/09 - 12/29/09. Item recovery log were found at that time. Newborn screening collection kit (no recall) . . . he needs to refer to logs written that date.

She "disappeared" the baby and tied to "disappear" herself as well, leaving behing all ID's and credit cards. I wonder if she knew someone in FL who was going to get her a new identity.

There was newborn screening collection kit (I don't know what that is) but he doesn't recall . . .diapers, bottles, baby food, ....tote w/passport (he doesn't remember passport), Social Security card, monthly planner. . . .oher agents . . . Kevin Placanse . . .Fernando Guitierrez . . . ? Burago? . . . worked with SA LE in this investigation . . . attended interviews with Det. Solomon - lead detective. . . went to other retail stores . .. looking for EJ and Gabriel. Exchange info between all LEO. Vehicle had drivers side window down, key to veh. in the car, passenger side window had been down (he thinks) it appeared to be clean or recently washed. No further questions.

Newborn screening kit- they screen for congenital abnormalities

had to step away a minute - anybody else's screen go black?

Camille Kimball‏@CamilleKimball

NO AUDIO/NO VIDEO WITNESS IS NEXT! #ElizabethJohnson #BabyGabriel

Many thanks, wenwe for keeping me up on what's happening. Now, I am losing my video and my husband decided to check the connection, knocking the computer off three times! Let's hope that all that was wrong.

I believe you all are seeing wall behind judge. Witness telling jury about his police experience. #ElizabethJohnson #BabyGabriel

Many thanks, wenwe for keeping me up on what's happening. Now, I am losing my video and my husband decided to check the connection, knocking the computer off three times! Let's hope that all that was wrong.

Tell DH screen will only be black right now with NO audio either. . . they do not want Det. McClusky to be heard or seen on video or audio (due to his undercover work I suppose)

Tell DH screen will only be black right now with NO audio either. . . they do not want Det. McClusky to be heard or seen on video or audio (due to his undercover work I suppose)

Actually, my video has been winking in and out for a couple of days. I may need a new video card.

Jan 6 2010 wiretap authorized by court. #ElizabethJohnson #BabyGabriel

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

2m Camille Kimball‏@CamilleKimball

He was asked to wiretap Tammi Smith and Robert Johnson (EJ's gpa) #ElizabethJohnson #BabyGabriel

Expand

4m Camille Kimball‏@CamilleKimball

He does wiretap, conspiracy, drugs, and undercover work. Tempe PD. #ElizabethJohnson #BabyGabriel

So . . . we do have confirmation of a journal in the car. . . a social security card, a passport, the receipts to the hotel (that TPS told her to save), and she didn't have baby Gabriel with her when she went to the liquor store on the 22nd.

And the 22nd is when Analisa babysat for Gabriel, when EJ left cranky and came back happy. Can we now guess why she came back happy?

Calls from Tammi, Gpa, monitored thru Jan 25 2010 #ElizabethJohnson #BabyGabriel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiphasGrace
Back