Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Day 7 - 6th Day of Prosecution's Case - Tuesday, Oct 2

hopefully they'll get the sound issue fixed before they come back from lunch!

I am not having problems with sound on azfam site (HTH)

State will finish this afternoon....end for the day.....typically transition into the next phase.....off tomorrow - Judge doesn't want to start that phase so there will be a 2 week break.....until Oct. 16th......defense will have evidence or go into close and he will let court know on Mon 15th.....

BBM and snipped as well

Is this judge for real? TWO week break? I have never seen something like this.

IIRC, the judge mentioned yesterday that Ms. Andrews will not be available next week, so I assume that's why it was scheduled from the beginning to be dark then.

IIRC, the judge mentioned yesterday that Ms. Andrews will not be available next week, so I assume that's why it was scheduled from the beginning to be dark then.

Damn! These people need to understand that if I start a new job on November, I will not have time to watch trials darnit :maddening:

Damn! These people need to understand that if I start a new job on November, I will not have time to watch trials darnit :maddening:

I hear ya seattle.....I start my new job next Monday the 8th!

I am going to put this plea out to all my WS peeps......would someone (anyone/everyone?) be so kind as to pseudo-transcribe the trial when it restarts on the 15th or 16th? Pretty much that will be EJ testifying (if she decides to do so) and/or Defense closing arguments. I have been riding along for all of this and I would be so disappointed to not know how the defense (and/or EJ) will try and save her sorry astrisk (*)!

Uh oh..... I almost cussed! (filter wenwe filter!!!)

Body language experts say that constant blinking of eyes shows deceit. She blinked constantly the whole time when Det. Ramirez was on the stand repeating what she told him. jmo

Body language experts say that constant blinking of eyes shows deceit. She blinked constantly the whole time when Det. Ramirez was on the stand repeating what she told him. jmo

yep she did that yesterday too.

Just read an old article I didnt know her parents were both dead. That is sad she is so young to not have parents . they were from what the grandad said drunks and such.. she needed therapy from way back..

she chased somebody with a plunger LOL not too threatening unless it had poop on it LOL

Camille Kimball‏@CamilleKimball

#ElizabethJohnson is not here yet. Lawyers still fussing around. #BabyGabriel

O goodness Ej cant take the heat about to be brought forth from upcomming testimony-must get out of kitchen

Outside the presence of the jury EJ said she does not want to be here for Det. Ramirez testimony and the rest of the testimony......

Judge tells her she is doing well and has been all along......

He will tell jury that she can chose not to be there.....Judge doesn't like telling jury she won't be there as the jury might speculate......Judge acknowledges EJ's concern she might have an outburst during proceedings.....

EJ can be there for the next court session (thurs)....if EJ decides not to be there for this afternoon she cannot be in there all afternoon.....he asks if she wants to talk to her Atty .....EJ says NO....I don't feel like I can be here....

judge will allow her to leave the courtroom not in there for remainder of Det. Ramirez statement and then state will admit evidence without a witness present but who already testified...

Defense ATty said reason she doesn't want to be there due to audio being played in court today - too emotional for EJ to endure. EJ is going to go back.....as they go each time they have th right to chose which days she will be present.

The deputies must stay in the court room even if EJ not present as Jury has been told they are always present.

Judge will read statement about Defendant has right to chose not to be in courtroom if they want. Both sides agree to this.....

waiting for the Deputies to get back.... Judge is going to step off so jury doesn't think they just had a situation and she left and then jury was brought in.....

Judge will come back in once jurors are seated.

Does anyone know what the witness is suppose to say that is so "upsetting" to EJ?

Does anyone know what the witness is suppose to say that is so "upsetting" to EJ?

some audio they are planning on playing and Det. Ramirez testimony that is too upsetting for miss EJ to endure

I think it will probably have more to do with the audio recordings the pros are going to play after Det. Ramirez finishes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back