Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Sentencing Phase - Sentencing on Dec 7

I don't know, it looked to me like she was the most upset about having to pay restitution. Glad she's going to be made to pay Logan, since it seems to stick in her craw to have to do it. Also glad about the prison term and the probation whose terms I don't think she'll be able to follow. Now we need Texas to charge her with murder.

I don't know, it looked to me like she was the most upset about having to pay restitution. Glad she's going to be made to pay Logan, since it seems to stick in her craw to have to do it. Also glad about the prison term and the probation whose terms I don't think she'll be able to follow. Now we need Texas to charge her with murder.

I keep hoping to hear from Texas but am beginning to think they aren't going to do anything.

But she HAS already served 3 years, so it's not like the sentence is just getting reduced for nothing.

Ok, So is she going to prison or not? I'm confused.

going back to jail to keep serving another 2.25+ years

And EJ's grandma refuted TPS' claims that when EJ took Gabriel to Boston to see grandma, that she was helping EJ adopt Gabriel out. Grandma testified that she told EJ BEFORE Gabriel was born that she should put him up for adoption, but did not assist her or bring it up after Gabriel was born.

She needs to go to jail for murder IMO. I hope she runs into a sharp shiv in prison.

I think they can. I re-listened to her taped phone calls with Logan. She confessed, in great detail. Charge her. I think it would stick in Texas.

They are never going to find baby Gabriel. He's in the trash.

Disappointment is my middle name when it comes to justice for little Gabriel. I still can’t understand why Elizabeth couldn’t have been charged with something more serious. She made Gabriel disappear and for all her “intelligence” we’ve heard about over and over, she has no details on the couple that have Gabriel, according to her latest story. Charges aside, she has already served three years, but that was by her own choosing! She could have had a speedy trial but it was her choice to draw it out as long as possible hoping the interest in what happened to Gabriel would die down. Now in comes the final sentence at a whopping 2+ years. Subtract good time she will earn and any other incentive that may be in place and my disappointment in the sentence is justified. There is no justice for Logan and especially for Gabriel. That devil will be free to start a new life never having had to truly answer for and pay for what she did to Gabriel.

This has been almost as bad as the day that other Momster got off for killing Caylee.At least we can hold on to the hope that Texas will go after her for murder.Unbelievable how many seem to be getting away with murdering children,truly sickening!

MV Statement on the Elizabeth Johnson Case
Posted on December 8, 2012 by attorneyforfreedom
http://attorneyforfreedom.wordpress.com/2012/12/08/statement-on-the-elizabeth-johnson-case/

All I can say is :pinocchio: :puke:

Well Elizabeth is probably flipping out. She probably thought she was going home. Alot can happen in a year. THESE MONSTERS CANNOT CHANGE THEIR SPOTS....I HOPE SHE SHOWS HER TRUE COLORS WHILE IN THERE :jail:

i'll continue to pray for Gabrielle and his dad every night until justice prevails.

Does anyone know when this trial airs on in Session?

After all these years if that baby was alive I think EJ would have told and if TS had really been involved I would hope some sort of paper trail would be found. Cops didnt seem to have a problem finding other paper trails. The only conclusion I can come to is EJ did what she said she did other wise she would have told the cops who this mystery couple was. If there really was any such couple EJ had to know more than she reported so I feel that ppor baby is in the arms of Jesus.

So EJ really is smart like they said she pulled of the perfect murder IMO

After all these years if that baby was alive I think EJ would have told and if TS had really been involved I would hope some sort of paper trail would be found. Cops didnt seem to have a problem finding other paper trails. The only conclusion I can come to is EJ did what she said she did other wise she would have told the cops who this mystery couple was. If there really was any such couple EJ had to know more than she reported so I feel that ppor baby is in the arms of Jesus.

So EJ really is smart like they said she pulled of the perfect murder IMO

I can't help but think that there is something that was overlooked, something as glaringly obvious as what was recently uncovered in the Casey Anthony fiasco. I hope and pray that LE in Texas goes over everything with a microscope to see if they missed anything, maybe they will uncover a paper trail or a digitized version that will help convict EJ so that she can get the sentence she rightfully deserves.

Please share on your facebook. TIA

missingGabriel.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member