Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Sentencing Phase - Sentencing on Dec 7

Did I hear the prosecution say something to the effect that they would recommend probation if EJ finally told the truth about Gabriel?

State wants to keep her in jail unless she tells court where baby is. Lets hope the Judge agrees.

Another witness being called on phone.

Did I hear the prosecution say something to the effect that they would recommend probation if EJ finally told the truth about Gabriel?

yes - but she must provide actual details

EJ and Alina met in a parenting class? Well, that's news. :giggle:

This defense witness is saying that Johnson is a wonderful person and (was?) a good mom. So I guess anything that comes later about her hard childhood isn't really relevant, because apparently her past did not affect her negatively after all.

I think Alina is going overboard - BS!

this defense witness is saying that johnson is a wonderful person and (was?) a good mom. So i guess anything that comes later about her hard childhood isn't really relevant, because apparently her past did not affect her negatively after all.

great point!!!!

Is this lady talking about Elizabeth Johnson the defendant??? This is just too much!

EJ's witness is saying that EJ has a big heart and very caring.

It sounds like EJ would help anyone, unless they are trying to find Gabriel.

EJ looks like she doesn't know why Alina is saying those things about her!

I am glad to hear all this wonderful stuff about EJ, now I will just disregard what her family says about her horrible upbringing effecting her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back