Elmo puppeteer accused of underage relationship

I have a friend who has a daughter when she was younger use to do the 3rd person thing.

I picked up on one of her sayings, when people at work come to my office and say my name I say " She not here!" . LOL

Elmo was my favorite Sesame Street guy! I always thought Elmo was a female puppetier. Not sure why I thought that.

Big Bird's Caroll Spinney was Elmo's first puppeteer... people often mistaken his name for that of a woman's name. I know I did, for years... in my minds eye, there was a ridiculously tall woman named Caroll under all those yellow feathers.

Hmmm...this sounds a little John Travolta to me, but what do I know. The first victim wants to recant his recant because he wants to up the ante.

I will be shocked if Clash is that stupid, but Sandusky has taught me a whole lot about stupidity.

Elmo left behind on 'Sesame Street' as actor exits

By FRAZIER MOORE, AP
49 minutes ago

NEW YORK — Even on "Sesame Street," where everything is famously A-OK, problems can arise for its residents.

And that includes the Muppets. Cookie Monster grapples with an eating disorder. Oscar the Grouch gets cranky. Mr. Snuffleupagus gets the blues.

But Elmo seemed immune to any of that. Since enjoying his breakout success more than two decades ago, the 3 1/2-year-old red monster has radiated good cheer, love and trilling giggles. No wonder everyone — adults as well as children — adores him.

The key to Elmo is "his innocence, his positiveness and his sweetness," according to Kevin Clash, the man who created him and once told The Associated Press, "I would love to be totally like Elmo."

Now Clash has been scandalously separated from Elmo and from "Sesame Street," the TV series where he reigned behind the scenes for 28 years.

Clash spoke of "personal matters" as the cause of his resignation Tuesday after an unthinkable nine-day stretch that began with an unnamed man in his 20s claiming he had sex with Clash at age 16. That allegation was quickly recanted. But then came another accusation of sexual abuse, and a lawsuit...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment/20121120/US.TV.Elmo.Actor.Accused/

I am starting to believe that it may be true....3 accusers and the 2nd one saying he don't want the money
“I’d like to make him an offer… If he would acknowledge the relationship we had when I was 15-years-old, as well as apologize to any prospective victim out there and agree to never work around minors as well as pay my attorneys fees, I’d drop the $5 million lawsuit. Because frankly, I don’t need his money and it’s never been about money for me,”

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/11/27/third-victim-accuses-elmo-puppeteer-of-underage-sex/

Florida man sues ex-Elmo puppeteer, claims sex abuse

Lawsuit claims former puppeteer promised to be a father figure, lured into sexual relationship

Published On: Dec 10 2012 04:06:09 PM EST

MIAMI -
Another man on Monday sued the former Elmo puppeteer who resigned amid sex abuse allegations, claiming the voice actor befriended him in Miami and promised to be a father figure before flying the teen to New York to have sex with him.

Fourth person to accuse Kevin Clash

The alleged victim is now the fourth to accuse Kevin Clash, who resigned from "Sesame Street" last month after 28 years. The three legal actions filed so far have been civil cases seeking financial compensation...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...buse/-/1719418/17722376/-/aondeu/-/index.html

And here comes number 5 ...
'Elmo' star Kevin Clash accused in fifth lawsuit

Ann Oldenburg, USA TODAY, 8:40 a.m. EDT April 3, 2013

elmo-4_3_r536_c534.jpg

This jan. 24, 2011 file photo shows Elmo and puppeteer Kevin Clash. (Photo: Victoria Will, AP)

Another man has filed a lawsuit againt the Elmo puppeteer.

Read more: http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...-kevin-clash-accused-in-fifth-lawsuit/2048783

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back