Elvis & Lisa Marie Sing Together

If people don't have anything nice to say, then why do they say anything at all?

:slap:

San Francisco Examiner August 17th 2007--A 58 year old Dentist has just bought an unusual piece of Elvis Memorobilia--He bought one of Elvis' crowns--The porcelain veneer crown was taken from Elvis' mouth in 1971--The Dentist refused to say how much he paid for it(No kidding)--lol

Thanks for the link and info - off to watch the video now. :D

ETA: I'd never heard this song before - what a moving song and video! So glad I decided to watch it (even though I'm not a big Elvis fan). :D

I have been a big Elvis fan from way back. I think he has one of the greatest voices there has ever been. Thanks for sharing these videos. I hadn't seen them.

I have loved Elvis since I was about 12. I have always loved this song. I have all of his movies, videos of all his concerts, etc. I also love Dont Cry Daddy. This is a nice duet but I agree with a poster on another site who said she thought it would be more meaningful to have a single baby shown who grows up along with the song instead of showing more than one child who doesn't morph into an adult. Does that make sense?

Great song of them "together" I could have lived without the babies and guns. Why not go to the real "Ghetto"?

Lisa is pretty, but I didn't thing the video did her justice. Looked tired.
She looks alot like both her folks. Her daughter too is stunning. Priscilla looks like the joker. Too much surgery. IMO.

Not to say anything bad, I loved Elvis and Lisa Marie has some lungs on her too. Too bad she will always be recognized as his daughter and not an artist in her own right. Hard to beat the king!

God am I grouchy? :silenced:

Spinner.com has it. I heard Itunes is making you pay for it so it goes to a childrens organizations. (not sure which one though.)

God rest his soul and may Lisa Marie be the singer she wants to be..

The song sounded great, I thought the video could have been done alittle better. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back