Emergency custody papers filed by mother of JI's son 11/14/11

My heart breaks for the brothers of Lisa~along with Lisa! No one should have to endure such heart break, especially a child!

Still hoping and praying that for the best and safest place for Jeremy and Rasleen's son.

This is a horrible situation for all involved. Have JI and his parents reconciled their differences? At this point has JI's son been able to see his grandparents?

Also, do the boys go to the same school as before the disappearance of BL? I ask this because children can be so cruel, and these boys are perfect targets.

This is a horrible situation for all involved. Have JI and his parents reconciled their differences? At this point has JI's son been able to see his grandparents?

Also, do the boys go to the same school as before the disappearance of BL? I ask this because children can be so cruel, and these boys are perfect targets.
Jeremy's dad has been seen at every gathering on tape. He has also been seen at their house on multiple occasions so I would think things have been resolved.
I, for one, am not answering any personal info as to the whereabouts of the boys as there are enough kooks out there. But yes, kids can be cruel.
They usually learn it from their parents from what I have experienced.

Jeremy's dad has been seen at every gathering on tape. He has also been seen at their house on multiple occasions so I would think things have been resolved.
I, for one, am not answering any personal info as to the whereabouts of the boys as there are enough kooks out there. But yes, kids can be cruel.
They usually learn it from their parents from what I have experienced.

Thanks for that information about Jeremy's day. I hope all things have been resolved.

I wouldn't want you to answer any questions about the boy's school. I was just hoping that they aren't exposded to cruelty for something they had nothing to do with.

Don't think so, last we heard there was a gag order in place so even if anything did happen, I don't think we'd hear about it unless custody actually changed hands. Plus, RR's attorney is in hot water of her own, which may have meant she needs another lawyer:

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/12/15/3322466/double-trouble-for-kc-lawyer-who.html

I don't know about the gag order anymore, as the case is visible on Casenet. It looks like the visitation issue with the Irwins was dropped (which makes me think it wasn't because JI was protecting his son from them in some way, because now it apparently isn't an issue.). It looks like the stuff with Raim is unresolved, but there is no hearing scheduled.

That docket is a mess, so I'm really not sure. Somebody with custody case experience would probably be able to understand it better than I.

I don't know about the gag order anymore, as the case is visible on Casenet. It looks like the visitation issue with the Irwins was dropped (which makes me think it wasn't because JI was protecting his son from them in some way, because now it apparently isn't an issue.). It looks like the stuff with Raim is unresolved, but there is no hearing scheduled.

That docket is a mess, so I'm really not sure. Somebody with custody case experience would probably be able to understand it better than I.

"A mess" huh? What else would we expect with anything involved in this case?

Let me just say this: If this "mother" hasn't seen her son in so many years, WHY is she so concerned now? For God's sake, she should have taken him out of the house the very next day after BL went missing.

Sorry, and MOO, she never was and isn't concerned about her son, her own child. So, very, very sad!

If she is looking to make $$ out of this, it won't work.

earlier in the thread this was posted about RR:

"I'm sorry, but if your a parent who wants to see your child, you do everything in your power to do that, uncomfortable or not"

and several people who constantly defend DB and JI gave "thanks" to the post.

call me confused... b/c i don't understand how the the parent's can be defended for not giving those requested "separate interviews" with LE, for not doing more media etc -- which would be "doing everything in your power to do, uncomfortable or not" to help see/find lisa, yet RR is being criticized for this very thing ???

btw, have any of the reasons why RR doesn't have custody/lost custody been mentioned in the MSM with proven links?

Let me just say this: If this "mother" hasn't seen her son in so many years, WHY is she so concerned now? For God's sake, she should have taken him out of the house the very next day after BL went missing.

Sorry, and MOO, she never was and isn't concerned about her son, her own child. So, very, very sad!

If she is looking to make $$ out of this, it won't work.

She didn't have the legal RIGHT to take him out of the house the very next day. She would have been summarily arrested for doing so. We really expect better behavior from parents than that.

How exactly do you think she would be making money by receiving custody of her child? I can't see JI ever paying anything but a pittance in child support, if even that. I doubt she will ever even recover the cost of legal representation and raising a child is not only a very expensive lifetime commitment, it's also a major lifechanging imposition on one's freedom.

So, exactly how is it that you see her getting rich off of getting custody of her child??

"I'm sorry, but if your a parent who wants to see your child, you do everything in your power to do that, uncomfortable or not"

call me confused... b/c i don't understand how the the parent's can be defended for not giving those requested "separate interviews" with LE, for not doing more media etc -- which would be "doing everything in your power to do, uncomfortable or not" to help see/find lisa, yet RR is being criticized for this very thing ???

btw, have any of the reasons why RR doesn't have custody/lost custody been mentioned in the MSM with proven links?

Uncomfortable with comment on who people thank and "defend". We are all searching for the same thing.

How is thanking one post about one issue have anything to do with another? RR not seeing/having any contact with her son for 6 years is a separate issue from the parents being interviewed by LE.

There are MSM links with comments from her own lawyer saying she wants to now 'reconnect' with her son. I have no problem with her trying to have a relationship with her child, I just question the convienence of the timing. We know from court records that legally she was never barred from seeing her child, she was allowed supervised visits and never took advantage of that. We know from court records she tried for custody back in 2008 and then never bothered to show up at the hearings. I have no idea what her reasons were for not seeing her son when she was not barred from seeing him legally. I just think it's interesting that she chooses October 2011, when another of JI's children vanishes from the home and questions surround him (and DB) to 'reconnect' with her son.

She didn't have the legal RIGHT to take him out of the house the very next day. She would have been summarily arrested for doing so. We really expect better behavior from parents than that.

How exactly do you think she would be making money by receiving custody of her child? I can't see JI ever paying anything but a pittance in child support, if even that. I doubt she will ever even recover the cost of legal representation and raising a child is not only a very expensive lifetime commitment, it's also a major lifechanging imposition on one's freedom.

So, exactly how is it that you see her getting rich off of getting custody of her child??

You're right, she didn't have the legal RIGHT. She should have had the legal right 6 yrs. ago if she cared. Oh well, what do I know about mother-love LOL.

RR could make money by selling pics (if she even has any) or information to magazines about her life with JI. Whatever.

How is thanking one post about one issue have anything to do with another? RR not seeing/having any contact with her son for 6 years is a separate issue from the parents being interviewed by LE.

There are MSM links with comments from her own lawyer saying she wants to now 'reconnect' with her son. I have no problem with her trying to have a relationship with her child, I just question the convienence of the timing. We know from court records that legally she was never barred from seeing her child, she was allowed supervised visits and never took advantage of that. We know from court records she tried for custody back in 2008 and then never bothered to show up at the hearings. I have no idea what her reasons were for not seeing her son when she was not barred from seeing him legally. I just think it's interesting that she chooses October 2011, when another of JI's children vanishes from the home and questions surround him (and DB) to 'reconnect' with her son.

Wow - if anyone has a motive to kidnap this baby, it would be her.

Since we know NOTHING about what happened that caused this child to be in the custody of his father, and since we know NOTHING about why his mother was absent for this period of time, I will not judge. I make it a point to use facts to make logical conclusions and we have NOTHING to go on here but our own emotional triggers to our own personal life experience, not a good way to ascertain reality as it IS rather than as we shape shift it for our own comfort.

This is reminding me so much of poor Desiree, mother of missing Kyron Horman, who had strangers spewing the most venomous trash about her "motherhood" because Kyron's father had custody and she didn't see him for an extended time period in his early years. When the news was finally released that she had extremely serious kidney failure and actually had to leave the country to get treatment that saved her life, many felt pretty bad about having added insult and wrongful judgement to what was already a heartbreaking experience for her. I just won't trash young Irwin's mother without having ANYTHING on which to base that judgement. If we do not LEARN from history, we are doomed to REPEAT it.

Since we know NOTHING about what happened that caused this child to be in the custody of his father, and since we know NOTHING about why his mother was absent for this period of time, I will not judge. I make it a point to use facts to make logical conclusions and we have NOTHING to go on here but our own emotional triggers to our own personal life experience, not a good way to ascertain reality as it IS rather than as we shape shift it for our own comfort.

This is reminding me so much of poor Desiree, mother of missing Kyron Horman, who had strangers spewing the most venomous trash about her "motherhood" because Kyron's father had custody and she didn't see him for an extended time period in his early years. When the news was finally released that she had extremely serious kidney failure and actually had to leave the country to get treatment that saved her life, many felt pretty bad about having added insult and wrongful judgement to what was already a heartbreaking experience for her. I just won't trash young Irwin's mother without having ANYTHING on which to base that judgement. If we do not LEARN from history, we are doomed to REPEAT it.

Not quite the same thing, this lady (RR) chose to file a custody lawsuit at the exact time that BL went missing when she hadn't seen her son for a very long time. The question is why now? What changed in her circumstances that caused her to try to have a relationship with her son that couldn't happen even a year ago, never mind six? And how is it that it's such an amazing coincidence that she decides to do this weeks after BL goes missing? Would she had filed for custody if BL had not gone missing?

Wow - if anyone has a motive to kidnap this baby, it would be her.

Why would she want a baby that wasn't even hers? Especially with the lack of mothering she did with her own child.

I think you are right though, if anyone had a motive she would be at the top of the list. However, we have to assume LE checked her and her alibi out very thoroughly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back