Emotions regarding case...

i feel like i've drawn a 3D grid in my mind. neat little boxes to keep everything seperate. caylee's in one of these; she's alive and happy and her mother is not casey anthony. the murder is another box entirely. i have to keep these completely seperate or i can't think about this case. now and again something happens and the ink runs, the carefully protected child and the horror begin to merge and i have to take a break from this place.
for example - this is the first time i've been here in about 4 days.

It is a given that George and Cindy will take a salary out of any donations--even if it means there is nothng left to help find children. That's the way operators like KFN and the Anthonys work the system.
I for one will never send a dime to either.

That was my first thought also. They will probably manage the foundation and collect a salary - Non-profits do have salaried employees. That is why there does not seem to be much concern for either Cindy or George to get back to work.

As for the S.S. Caylee Marie - I agree that it is a total waste of money - what is with that tricked-out paint job??!!. And it's ridiculous to call it a search and rescue "vessel", this is a small boat we are talking about here with some sonar features. Let's see if a missing person is EVER, EVER, EVER found with this boat.

I don't believe the A's know how ridiculous they continue to look. Does the word "Poseurs" come to mind?

I am in a very good mood today, regarding the case. The day before the d-dump I really was worrying that I might have some mental problems. I think it has more to do with the reassurance that KC will go to prison for murdering sweet baby Caylee. JB has really been scurrying around with a eatin grin on his face----doin depos----acting like he is the "MAN OF THE HOUR"---well, that was gittin on my nerves.

The way LE is taking this interview is interesting-----the questions they ask witnesses are some good ones. They are very good at their jobs.

There are days - today being one of them - when all I want is a blowtorch, a pair of pliers, and five minutes alone with KC.

There are days - today being one of them - when all I want is a blowtorch, a pair of pliers, and five minutes alone with KC.

JWG! :eek: Here I always thought you were a logical, peaceful person! LOL! :blowkiss:

(BTW you do have creative ideas. :))

Today.. I feel as though the devil himself resides in the body of Casey Anthony and it is the coldest most evil I have ever seen. She is more evil than BTK because he at least could admit to his crime.

I think we have witnessed the coldest soul on earth.

Lee during the talk with TL even said.. he would warned guys away from Casey,,, because she was trouble.

During Cindy's audio interview.. she was asked.... "If this was not your daughter, and you did not know her with everything you have heard.. what would you think?"

She admitted.. she would think the worst.

Oh, they know Casey killed Caylee the day Caylee was found dead.

Now it is all about "getting her off" and if they can't.. then the statement we will hear after the prision door slams.. is "the evidence was just to strong but you never stop loving your daughter" yada yada

I think George and Cindy in the darkest hour of night, in the moment they put their heads down before sleep takes over.. knows... their daughter is a killer and wonder what if.... they had only....

The thing that chills me most.. is while you are doing that.. she would still stick to her sick little stories and then cry that she is a victim because you pulled her nails out!!

Casey is sooo cold she would freeze hell over.

Today.. I feel as though the devil himself resides in the body of Casey Anthony and it is the coldest most evil I have ever seen. She is more evil than BTK because he at least could admit to his crime.

I think we have witnessed the coldest soul on earth.

Lee during the talk with TL even said.. he would warned guys away from Casey,,, because she was trouble.

During Cindy's audio interview.. she was asked.... "If this was not your daughter, and you did not know her with everything you have heard.. what would you think?"

She admitted.. she would think the worst.

Oh, they know Casey killed Caylee the day Caylee was found dead.

Now it is all about "getting her off" and if they can't.. then the statement we will hear after the prision door slams.. is "the evidence was just to strong but you never stop loving your daughter" yada yada

I think George and Cindy in the darkest hour of night, in the moment they put their heads down before sleep takes over.. knows... their daughter is a killer and wonder what if.... they had only....
ITa with all the above, safe for one thing: Cindy & George knew no later than July 15 when they got the car back. Cindy even asked Casey that evening, in front of Lee, "What have you done????"
:cry:
It's an awful case, like so many. I just think we, as normal human beings, can't begin to understand why anyone would harm anyone else, and it's even more incomprehensible when the innocent one is so little and hasn't even begun to live what should have been a long, beautiful life with the rest of us. :cry:

Every now and then I catch myself with tears rolling down my cheeks and I get surprised by it. My husband, a couple of times now, has said "Oh my gosh, baby, why are you crying!?"

It's always about Caylee, about what's happened to her, and how no one in her family is standing up for her. I am not a crier. It's really rare for me, but when reading this case, I lose it.

I'm not sure I know how to step away anymore, and I'm not sure I would if I could. I have to see Caylee get justice.

:(

ITa with all the above, safe for one thing: Cindy & George knew no later than July 15 when they got the car back. Cindy even asked Casey that evening, in front of Lee, "What have you done????"
:cry:
It's an awful case, like so many. I just think we, as normal human beings, can't begin to understand why anyone would harm anyone else, and it's even more incomprehensible when the innocent one is so little and hasn't even begun to live what should have been a long, beautiful life with the rest of us. :cry:

I think they had a good idea that Caylee was dead but did not want to believe it.
I think they finally believed it when she was found dead.

In Cindy's audio interview, she stated her and George were in the back yard when the police were there with the cadaver dogs and said "what if George.. and they thought she may have drowned."

I feel thoroughly disgusted right now after reading that GA said in the latest interview that his daughter was a "good lady and good person" ..the denial still blows me away...

Personally, it is hard for me to feel anything but supreme contempt for Casey Anthony who by her own words and actions comes across as an extremely immature, vindictive, selfish, narcissistic, mean-spirited, manipulative, jealous and just plain creepy human being. Caylee was everything Casey isn't. An innocent with a pure heart.

I think they had a good idea that Caylee was dead but did not want to believe it.
I think they finally believed it when she was found dead.

In Cindy's audio interview, she stated her and George were in the back yard when the police were there with the cadaver dogs and said "what if George.. and they thought she may have drowned."

I've always believed that George knew prior to July 15 that Caylee was dead. Though I don't want to go too off topic - I've never been convinced he didn't know prior to opening that trunk in front of the tow yard employee that despite that awful smell emanating from the trunk, Caylee was not inside that trunk.
Though you can't blame someone for not wanting to believe that one's daughter is capable of something as murder, especially when the victim is your beloved 2+ year old granddaughter. :furious:

:rotfl: I swear only moments before I read your post, I was fantasizing about using a stun gun on her while I questioned her.

I've always believed that George knew prior to July 15 that Caylee was dead. Though I don't want to go too off topic - I've never been convinced he didn't know prior to opening that trunk in front of the tow yard employee that despite that awful smell emanating from the trunk, Caylee was not inside that trunk.
Though you can't blame someone for not wanting to believe that one's daughter is capable of something as murder, especially when the victim is your beloved 2+ year old granddaughter. :furious:

I have been waiting (patiently) for a thread to pop up for this subject. I feel (in my gut) that GA knew.

I know you said five minutes alone but......can I come too. I'll bring the thumb screws, bamboo shoots and hand cranked phone generator.

Oh....and a big ol' roll of duct tape.

I know you said five minutes alone but......can I come too. I'll bring the thumb screws, bamboo shoots and hand cranked phone generator.

Put me down for a cattle prod and I'm there.

I know where to find the only remaining roll of "Henkel".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back