Energy drinks linked to risky behavior among teenagers

Ugh, the taste alone drives me away. (Red Bull)

I've seen little kids in the neighborhood chugging it in the morning. :eek:

It's good. My wife and I think it tastes like Smarties candy in liquid form.

Smarties are cheaper! lol I didn't care for it much.

Ugh, the taste alone drives me away. (Red Bull)

I've seen little kids in the neighborhood chugging it in the morning. :eek:

Oh thats great. Next time tell the parents to go ahead and give them a pack of cigarettes and a 6 pack of beer to go along with their Red Bull since they have no care about their childrens health.

Pixies, their parents don't care about them at all! They are the kids that roam around the neighborhood parentless all the time. It's really sad.

Pixies, their parents don't care about them at all! They are the kids that roam around the neighborhood parentless all the time. It's really sad.

And shoring up trouble for the future . . . :(

Uh, I was a kid who roamed the neighborhood all the time. I guess maybe things were different back then.

My 21 year old son and all his friends drink this with Vodka and they take the blindest bit of notice when I tell them the dangers of it. I would not mind seeing it banned over here.

Uh, I was a kid who roamed the neighborhood all the time. I guess maybe things were different back then.

You know what? I roamed, my brother roamed, but we were expected home for lunch and our parents usually knew the general area we were in. These kids have NO respect for anything and the police know them by name. That never happened to me or my brother when we roamed. My parents cared and we respected authority and other people's property. I think that's probably the difference between you and them, Paladin.

You know what? I roamed, my brother roamed, but we were expected home for lunch and our parents usually knew the general area we were in. These kids have NO respect for anything and the police know them by name. That never happened to me or my brother when we roamed. My parents cared and we respected authority and other people's property. I think that's probably the difference between you and them, Paladin.
I agree Taximom.

All of my almost 13 yr old son's friends drink Monster, Red Bull, etc. I have never allowed my son to drink the stuff. It ticks him off, but too bad. I am more concerned about his health than what his goofy friends are doing. I have never even tasted a single energy drink, I'm hyper enough without it! :Banane10:

Good grief - when are people going to be held responsible for their own risky behavior?

I don't want it banned. I don't want the government telling me what I can drink.

I don't want it banned — i want everyone to be aware of what they are ingesting and what it could do for them. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back