Enhanced POI using the app Rimeni

RhinoFlyer

Reaction score
I've enhanced these images multiple times and I'm seeing a Tampa Bay buccaneers cap and possible neck tattoos keep in mind I enhanced this about 3 times and this could be artifacts from the enhancement but I can see the scull clearly.

<modsnip>

Images may not show up so I'm adding links to the images

Hat comparison - Album on Imgur
Zoomed less - Album on Imgur
Head zoomed - Album on Imgur

I6QDORa

7ABvGan

rcELVAp

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a 'long shot', but he walks past a parked car, any reflections off the car? Might be worth checking.

I've enhanced these images multiple times and I'm seeing a Tampa Bay buccaneers cap and possible neck tattoos keep in mind I enhanced this about 3 times and this could be artifacts from the enhancement but I can see the scull clearly.

I originally posted this on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/jenniferke...left/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Images may not show up so I'm adding links to the images

Hat comparison - Album on Imgur
Zoomed less - Album on Imgur
Head zoomed - Album on Imgur

I6QDORa

7ABvGan

rcELVAp
This is an incredible enhancement!! Great work! Does the tattoo look like a leopard to anyone else??

Wow, this is great! I'm almost positive that's a skull too, but if that's the Tampa Bay Buccaneers logo then the part that's meant to be the blade looks quite warped, which I wouldn't expect to see on a baseball cap (they're fairly rigid and maintain their shape) so perhaps this is a different kind of hat? Or a different skull logo entirely?

This is an incredible enhancement!! Great work! Does the tattoo look like a leopard to anyone else??

I can see the leopard face too, but I'm not sure if it's just pareidolia... :p

Does anyone know if there are enhanced photos of the shoes and ankle areas?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back