Epitaph

Hi Jayelles, well if that is what is going on she hasn't told anybody about it. She did tell us she wishes to be cremated tho. Maybe she expects everyone to figure it out. Can you tell I don't like my MIL?

SuperDave said:
Nuts to that. My dad's stone was up in less than three days.
We have usually had to wait a year to have headstones erected on our deceased relatives.We were told the ground had to settle before the stone could be placed...but this is for a full length monument..not just the stone placed at the head of the grave.We always placed a simple wooden cross with the deceased details until the headstone was erected.

trixie said:
Hi Jayelles, well if that is what is going on she hasn't told anybody about it. She did tell us she wishes to be cremated tho. Maybe she expects everyone to figure it out. Can you tell I don't like my MIL?
Tsk Tsk. My MIL and I were exact opposites and I didn't much like her at first. However, my father advised me to pretend to like her just the same. He said "Agree with whatever she says and then just quietly do your own thing". It was sound advice. I didn't get stressed with anything my MIL said - I just let her talk away. She gradually realised that I would always do my own thing anyway and she stopped telling me what to do. Incredibly, we became great pals. We never agreed on much for 20 years, but we did agree to differ and would often laugh about it. I miss her so much. Our youngest daughter was conceived shortly after her death and she's her spitting image. When people comment on this I say "Well she couldn't look like a finer woman" and out of the corner of my eye, I watch my DH swell with pride ;-)

Jayelles said:
Tsk Tsk. My MIL and I were exact opposites and I didn't much like her at first. However, my father advised me to pretend to like her just the same. He said "Agree with whatever she says and then just quietly do your own thing". It was sound advice. I didn't get stressed with anything my MIL said - I just let her talk away. She gradually realised that I would always do my own thing anyway and she stopped telling me what to do. Incredibly, we became great pals. We never agreed on much for 20 years, but we did agree to differ and would often laugh about it. I miss her so much. Our youngest daughter was conceived shortly after her death and she's her spitting image. When people comment on this I say "Well she couldn't look like a finer woman" and out of the corner of my eye, I watch my DH swell with pride ;-)

MILs are probably always something of a threat while alive, and even when we girls are talking about household hints, the MIL can't contribute one, to use some powdered bleach if you're not going to be able to put the laundry in the dryer for hours, but after they're gone you remember all the good points, and my hubby of 50 yrs this Nov 9 also swelled with pride when I reminded him his mom gave us all a copper cake saver just alike, that I didn't want it to vanish like my sunburst clock and some things nobody asked me for.

It used to be that when John and Patsy went to a restaurant the hostess would call out,Ramsey guilty party of two your table is ready. Now they will call out Ramsey guilty party of one, your table is ready.

Victory! (to her because she didn't get caught or confess...)

The Stone Cold (a take on SBTC, of course)

I think it will be yet another defensive statment meant to last forever but veiled in sugar words, something like...

"Gone to her Holy Father to live eternally in the peace she was unjustly denied on earth. Be with your beloved JonBenet now as her and Jesus wait for you with open arms. One day we will join you in Heaven"

:sick:

Jubie

:laugh:
packerdog said:
It used to be that when John and Patsy went to a restaurant the hostess would call out,Ramsey guilty party of two your table is ready. Now they will call out Ramsey guilty party of one, your table is ready.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good one!

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with the Ramsey case or finding justice for JonBenet. Just another thread of bashing. It's getting old,this forum sure has changed.

they say if you marry a man for his money, the woman will earn every cent of it. patsy sure did. although, i don't believe she married him for the money. however, she saw potential in him.

If some people don't like what's written here, don't read it.

SuperDave said:
If some people don't like what's written here, don't read it.
The chances of Patsy Ramsey having this engraved on her tombstone are slim to none.

-Tea

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back