Europol, Stop Child Abuse – Trace an Object - help ID victims.

Do you know where this might have been taken? Are the buildings in the distance familiar to you?

Send informationImage 1 of 30
attachment.php

Do you recognise this place?

Send informationImage 10 of 30
background.jpg
Do you recognise this place?

Someone was abusing a child there in broad daylight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone was abusing a child there in broad daylight

MOO: I suspect that an outdoor scene with oblivious people in the background would not include overt abuse. I would guess that the outdoor/public stuff is more likely to be 'setting the scene' or 'introductory' parts of the video.

A lot of perfectly legal, adult *advertiser censored* has non-*advertiser censored* scenes to introduce the players involved. Sometimes outdoors and in public.

looks like it to me ... the green is a different colour but it could've been sold in different colour combinations - did you send your tip in?

so it was sold in New York and Florida ... it's a start

Yes, I submitted it.

I think it was sold in many more places than NY and Florida, unfortunately. I think the company, bff, sold to dozens of sites and distributers and they also sold to CLAIRES, which is nationwide.

I don't think they can trace or pinpoint a child by the origin of that mass produced necklace. My hope is that someone recognizes the fact that a child they know wears a necklace like that or PJs like that, and knows who they are.

I think it was sold in many more places than NY and Florida, unfortunately. I think the company, bff, sold to dozens of sites and distributers and they also sold to CLAIRES, which is nationwide.

RSBM

The name of the company is Capelli. "BFF" is short for "Best Friends Forever." These necklaces were sold in pairs so that pairs of friends would have matching/complementary items.

This is such a hard thread to be in...the stuffed animals...keep up the great work guys. These are the kinds of threads which are most productive, imo.

Yes, I submitted it.

I don't think they can trace or pinpoint a child by the origin of that mass produced necklace. My hope is that someone recognizes the fact that a child they know wears a necklace like that or PJs like that, and knows who they are.

I think the pjs or dressing gown were from different victims. Just the background shot of one and (heaven forbid) worn by another.

This thread makes me cringe. Like I can't breathe. I need to be here. If they have to live it, we can stand as strong voices for them and not look away. The pictures I see are nothing compared to their sad reality.

Babies, you deserve to be treated so much better. You are wonderful little humans. Hang in there. People are trying to help.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 61a7QmbCvfS._SL1187_.jpg
    61a7QmbCvfS._SL1187_.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 413
This is a cushion with a cow print cover. Do you know where it comes from?This is a cushion with a cow print cover. Do you know where it comes from?This is a cushion with a cow print cover. Do you know where it comes from?
attachment.php

I've found a very similar fabric, but it doesn't have *exactly* the same pattern.
https://www.amazon.com/Animal-Print-Spotted-Brown-Fabric/dp/B00J9QJD22

Animal Print Soft Fur Spotted Pony Tan/Brown/Black Fabric, by Plastex International.
https://www.plastex.com/fabrics/nggallery/fabric/animal-prints/

attachment.php

Attachments

• cow_pillow.jpg
    cow_pillow.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 445
  • 81fZVzpFuFL._SL1500_.jpg
    81fZVzpFuFL._SL1500_.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 614
I've found a very similar fabric, but it doesn't have *exactly* the same pattern.
https://www.amazon.com/Animal-Print-Spotted-Brown-Fabric/dp/B00J9QJD22

Animal Print Soft Fur Spotted Pony Tan/Brown/Black Fabric, by Plastex International.
https://www.plastex.com/fabrics/nggallery/fabric/animal-prints/

attachment.php

THis mat looks like it could come from a changing table or play pen. It is very thin so not used for sleeping but maybe used for traveling or nap time.
I meant to post original pic.
The mat is a thin plastic that is covered in material. I worked many years as a preschool teacher and nanny.

It is truly horrible,disgusting and terribly sad, but apparently identifying these objects can really help these victims.
June 2017
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40115549
Europol wants to harness the global digital reach to capture those creeping behind the cameras.

Investigators call it crowd-knowledge sourcing.

"We have eyes and ears across the whole world," explains Steven Wilson, the Scotsman who heads up Europol's cyber crime unit.
"These are normally secretive types of investigations. But we have exhausted all our leads, so this is a last resort. We need the public to help us collect pieces of the jigsaw puzzle."
Most of the material the cyber-detectives seize is too disturbing to share. They have chosen two photos, each blurred to obscure the child's identity, to demonstrate how the mundane items appear in the scenes of abuse.

The first shows a young girl wearing a multi-coloured jumper. Her bottom half is bare and exposed to the camera. She is being groomed to take graphic pictures of her g-----s.

In the shot you can see a plastic shopping bag. The webmasters have zoomed in on the logo and shared it on the website, in the hope someone will recognise it.

Twenty images at a time will go up on the website, Stop Child Abuse. The first selection includes a ram or unicorn logo on a tiny blue and white polo T-shirt, an orange pamphlet, a medicine bottle behind a baby lying on a changing mat.

Calculated risk

Each photo has an option underneath to send an anonymous tip to Europol or share on social media. The detectives want users to realise the potentially vital role they can play, they believe a few clicks could help to rescue a child.

I think the pjs or dressing gown were from different victims. Just the background shot of one and (heaven forbid) worn by another.

Yes, I know. I just meant, for example, someone recognizing the items and knowing a child who has them.

RSBM

The name of the company is Capelli. "BFF" is short for "Best Friends Forever." These necklaces were sold in pairs so that pairs of friends would have matching/complementary items.

Yes, I should have clarified. Capelli is the company but BFF is that particular line of young girls jewelry. The complementary pairs is a major clue. But it was probably given to her by her groomer. :cry:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back