CANADA Eva Dvorak and Patsy McQueen: Cold Case, Calgary

VJMoss

Reaction score
Hi there, I recently wrote an article about this Calgary Cold Case and like the rest of you I'm wondering if you have any knowledge about this case. It's been cold and unsolved for over 40 years, before internet, before social media, before forensics.

Calgary Cold Case 1976: Patsy McQueen & Ava Dvorak - vvp18 | Valerie Moss

If you're from Calgary and area and remember this case from 1976 - have any interest or details, please drop me a note, thank you!

1715970086985.png
Gary Allen Srery
''Mounties have identified Gary Allen Srery as the suspected killer of Eva Dvorak, 14, Patricia McQueen, 14, Melissa Ann Rehorek, 20, and Barbara Maclean, 19. Police believe the crimes were sexually motivated.

And it’s believed Srery could be connected with more slayings, RCMP said during a news conference Friday, pleading with the public to share information that could connect him to additional killings.''
1715970254754.png
'Police handout photo of Gary Allen Srery, who RCMP say is responsible for the killings of two teen girls and two women in the Calgary area in the late 1970s. edm
The remains of the man believed to be Canada’s latest serial killer lie buried in a potter’s field behind an Idaho state prison.
Gary Allen Srery died there more than a dozen years ago, a convicted rapist, unclaimed by family.'

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VickyVersa
Back