Evening of June 15/morning of June 16

BBM

After everyone in the Anthony family got the date wrong,they had to go the nursing home and confirm the correct date. They can't cater to Cindy's wishes. Too bad for her, the hearing was coming up and they needed this information. Cindy acted liked a spoiled child ie: if you do this I will not cooperate with you. Did she really want to find Caylee?

Oh I agree, they had to go to the nursing home to verify the dates, absolutely.

But Cindy's father had suffered from a stroke and had not been told Caylee was missing. Cindy was incensed that they visited him. See page 2556 the document I have is redacted.

"API Roy met face to face with Alexander Plesea at his current residence located at (the address, plus 5 lines of text redacted) the allegations was addressed with Mr. Plesea. He was unaware of the situation."

Being confronted by a police officer was likely distressing for him and could have affected his health.

Mark Furman in his report that Cindy and George told him about the fight.

And the neighbor's statement.

Lemme know if you'd the links.

Thanks BeanE,

I would appreciate the links.

I haven't got Mark Furman's report. Is he one of the detetives on the case?

I have Jean Couty's interview but I seem to have missed the statement of the neighbour who reported the fight on the night of 15th July.

TIA

Thanks BeanE,

I have Jean Couty's interview but I seem to have missed the statement of the neighbour who reported the fight on the night of 15th July.

TIA

FWIW, IG, I just bumped the "Part Deux" thread regarding Cindy:Casey "fights" in the main forum here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83435"]June 15 Details Emerge Casey/Cindy Fight - Part Deux TEMP-MOVED from Timeline forum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

30 pages of decent reading you might be interested in based on your posts. HTH.

Hi BeanE

Are you saying that he saw the body and if so is it your opinion that he had disposed of it?

In the quot above, George said he believed something dead was back there, not that he knew.

No, he did not see Caylee's body in the trunk. George smelled human decomp in the trunk, knew that Caylee was the only person missing and unaccounted for that could logically and reasonably be in the trunk of Casey's car, and knew (not feared as you stated) that the human decomp he smelled was his dead grandbaby Caylee.

George is not the brightest bulb in the lamp, but this one's easy to determine for anyone of even average intellect.

George absolutely did not dispose of Caylee's body - Casey did.

Thanks BeanE,

TIA

Mark Furman's report is discussed in the discovery document I posted here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4359994&postcount=45"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Mark Fuhrman ???[/ame]

ETA: and no, he is not, of course, a detective on this case. There are lists all over the internet of people related to this case, and what that relationship is. A Google for 'caylee anthony who's who' should readily lead you to a few.

Mark Furman's report is discussed in the discovery document I posted here:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Mark Fuhrman ???

ETA: and no, he is not, of course, a detective on this case. There are lists all over the internet of people related to this case, and what that relationship is. A Google for 'caylee anthony who's who' should readily lead you to a few.

Hi BeanE

Thanks for the link. I thought I was pretty well up on who's who but I must have overlooked that!

I took your advice and googled it and I understand he is the same Mark Furhman from the OJ Simpson trial. If he isn't a detective any more, and he's not related to the case, what was he doing with the Anthony's? Is he writing a book about them? (I see he is now an author.)

I don't understand why OCSO interviewed him because he is not a witness in the case, but they obviously did because there it is in the report! Do you think they will list him as a witness later?

Do you know if there is an interview of one of the neighbours who claims to have heard a fight on 15th June, either in the documents or in the media videos?

I suppose it's possible that Baez and BC have carried info and instructions back and forth from KC and George and Cindy. I.e. "Don't talk about this, don't mention that, etc." Not saying I believe that has occurred, just saying it's possible.

I believe this is 'the don't worry I didn't say anthing' Casey states to Cindy in their first jail tape. Imagine innocent people worrying about what they can or cannot say to assist LE in finding their toddler. :banghead:

Since GA was ex LE, I don't see how he could help but instruct Casey on certain things she may be asked. I do believe that GA thinks she did something to cause Caylee's disappearance. That much comes through in his FBI interview. But he is still her dad and I feel sure that he instructed her on what to expect. He would have told her that they are looking to pin this on her, because her lack of reporting it makes her the number one suspect. He may have told her not to bring up the precipitating event - the big fight. It would raise suspicion. I believe that's why she was so adamant that she be able to meet alone with her dad when she was in jail. And GA was also adamant about meeting alone with Casey.

I feel that GA was her first line of defense, even before she got a lawyer. It just makes sense to me. He knew what was coming.

Just my own opinion.

Since GA was ex LE, I don't see how he could help but instruct Casey on certain things she may be asked. I do believe that GA thinks she did something to cause Caylee's disappearance. That much comes through in his FBI interview. But he is still her dad and I feel sure that he instructed her on what to expect. He would have told her that they are looking to pin this on her, because her lack of reporting it makes her the number one suspect. He may have told her not to bring up the precipitating event - the big fight. It would raise suspicion. I believe that's why she was so adamant that she be able to meet alone with her dad when she was in jail. And GA was also adamant about meeting alone with Casey.

I feel that GA was her first line of defense, even before she got a lawyer. It just makes sense to me. He knew what was coming.

Just my own opinion.

Interesting username.

You believe that the meeting was going to be about instructing Casey to withhold information, to deceive? To cheat them of information that may have helped not only her family but LE to locate her missing 2 year old daughter? In other words to hornswoggle.

And here I thought or speculated that the private meeting would have been all about finding Caylee..and nothing else. It just made sense to me.

I also thought George and Cindy soooo desperately wanted information from Casey to help them in their search to recover Caylee that they hoped to set up a private meeting. Afterall, they are(were) the grandparents of an innocent, helpless 2 year old girl and I belived wanted her found, no matter what. It just what made sense to me or perhaps we, myself included, have been hornswoggled by them?

Casey was already in jail, already had a lawyer when GA mentioned (IN the jail videos) about a private meeting, which I do not believe happened unless you can provide a link that it did.

But Hornswoggled you may be right, I do not know. The meeting may have been all about Casey, about Casey keeping quiet and nothing to do with providing accurate information that may have led them in locating Caylee.

But the above is just my own opinion

Bumping this thanks to some help from ynotdivein...

I am now starting to believe that ICA left the house with Caylee on the evening of the 15th...after a huge family fight. I think that might explain some of the appearance of latent guilt we see with her parents...JMO. Also, I think a lot of the facts in the timeline support it. I was going to start a new thread but got some help in finding one that was better and more pertinent. I wonder what the SA's timeline is...

I believe this is 'the don't worry I didn't say anthing' Casey states to Cindy in their first jail tape. Imagine innocent people worrying about what they can or cannot say to assist LE in finding their toddler. :banghead:

I honestly believe that KC's comment to her parents "don't worry, I haven't said anything" is no more than a reassurance to CA and GA that she is following their instruction to not speak to anyone other than her attorney about her case. She had mentioned that she had met with someone that morning and her parents seemed to show concern as to who it was and what was discussed. It was a natural response coming from KC (probably one of the few) but irregardless I believe that's all there was to that conversation. JMO, of course.

I also believe it was the evening of the 15th, not the 16th FWIW.

“It is easier to believe a lie that one has heard a thousand times than to believe a fact that no one has heard before”

From the start of this, sensationalism got my attention. WHAT A STORY! Headlines caught my attention. OMG! What the hell happened?

I was sort of buying into the "story" from day one. Thought it was horrible! How could Casey do this? Then, the more I researched and found out info, the more I began to think there was something VERY WRONG with the story. Knowledge is power.

From the beginning, George and Cindy's actions were, at the least, unconventional. Every time they blew up at TV Anchors, i.e. Greta, Megyn Kelly, Geraldo, to name a few, I was astounded! Their personal appearances all over TV in the beginning, before Caylee's remains were found, were confusing, disturbing, and gave me pause. Their behavior was not in sync with the event of Caylee missing. Who behaves like this? Cindy's mood changes were fascinating in TV interviews, police interviews, depositions, calls, etc. It puzzled me. So I started questioning.

The neighbors were up in arms! Why? When has this ever happened before? I followed many cases over the years: Jon Benet Ramsey, Danielle Van Dam, Samantha Runnion, Haleigh Cummings, Emily Smart, Robert Blake, Michael Peterson, Scott Peterson, and on and on. I always suspected media hype and sensationalism, but not to the extent of Casey Anthony's case. No one behaved the way the Anthony's behaved. Puzzling. They were reviled, and rightfully so due to their actions and lies.

31 days???!!! A Nanny that didn't exist? WTH? Cindy being portrayed as a grieving, loving Grandmother, yet 31 days? The whole family playing "Cop"? The overuse of adverbs in all their speech, the expounding of even small incidents, the dichotomy from what I had investigated and their public persona. The fantastic "memories" of both Cindy and Casey to recall insignificant dates, conversations, hints, etc. Puzzling!!! The families carefully constructed speech patterns, some called it "coding!" WOW! Cindy cleaning the car, washing clothes, wiping the baby doll, spraying Febreeze. George not telling the police about the "smell of decomp", driving home with the windows open. WHAT? Their repeated attempts to lead the police in other directions, ie. Jesse did it, Amy did it, etc. etc. WHY?

During the trial, I listened to the State and questioned everything, and because I had listened and read police and FBI interviews, some things didn't fit. The decomping body for days in the trunk was very troubling. How can anyone drive around with her baby melting in the trunk and act seemingly "normal?" Casey was back and forth from the car to friends houses - her clothes did not smell!! The duct tape - WOW! Eye opener! And that stupid "heart sticker" found 12-15 feet away from the body stuck to a piece of cardboard!!!??? Really?

Most puzzling was this: Casey never ran. She just stayed away from her family and lied about the Nanny. But she had been lying about the Nanny for 2 years prior. I had to ask, WHY? She could have run off. She had stolen money, had a vehicle, she could have just disappeared. She didn't. She just stayed clear of her family. Where did she go every day for two years when her parents "thought" she was working? How can that be possible? "Loving, caring grandparents, the providers of all things "normal"," yet for two years they had no clue what Casey and Caylee were doing every day? Didn't know the Nanny? Never questioned her money situation, taxes, etc? Stealing gas when they believed she was working? WHAT? Does any of this make sense?

Then the defense got their turn and I started putting two and two together, also knowing everything I knew from research, and it wasn't adding up! The 84 chloroform hits was ridiculous. It's not humanly possible! We now know this was an error! We NOW understand why perjury charges were not filed against Cindy Anthony - because the STATE KNEW ABOUT THE CHLOROFORM REPORT ERRORS!!! The pregnancy that no one "noticed" until Casey was almost 8 months pregnant. George and Cindy's performance on the stand in court. Oscar material! Their obvious lies and condescending behavior. The carrying of Bibles, printed pics of Caylee to look at on the stand. blah blah blah. Oscar winning! These people missed their calling, Hollywood could have used them!! The "foundations" they opened, being paid for Caylee's pictures (that are rightfully Casey's property). Cindy a registered nurse who NEVER TOOK CASEY to see an OB/GYN! WOW!!! Doesn't make sense.

Lee's outlandish behavior at the Memorial, the cryptic messages, kissing the bracelets, "CMA", a promise he would keep??!!! WTH? His breakdown on the stand over "not being included in Casey's pregnancy and not going to the hospital." Really? He never cried like that over Caylee's being missing, and especially when her remains were found. Odd, to say the least! Questionable behavior.

The original date of "last seeing Caylee" was June 9th, by Casey, George, and Cindy. The original missing flyers stated "Last seen June 9th". The Father's Day video changed that date, brought to the Anthony's attention by the police. How do you not remember the last date and what happened on June 9th that they all used that date?

I continued researching, reading all depositions, testimony in interviews, etc. throughout the trial and I deduced - THE STATE CREATED A FANTASTIC STORY THAT WAS NOT CREDIBLE!!! I leaned towards an accident, a breakdown for Casey, a promise from George that he reneged on, and absolutely George's involvement. Absolutely! And, I totally believe George sexually abused Casey and Caylee was the result of this heinous behavior. And CINDY KNEW. (Please see link added below for information on child incest/sexual abuse.) There is definitely more "money" and "sympathy" in kidnapping/murder! Not so much with an accident and a cover-up by the father/grandfather of Caylee!!!

Here is my opinion: When the media presents a case in sensational sound bites and pieces, using evidence to sway the public, opining and setting forth their "learned, experienced opinions", well, it's pretty hard to "unring the bell." We are a nation of sound bites. We form quick opinions in our busy lives that grab our attention, AND WE END UP BELIEVING IT!

A search for the truth is always pertinent. I refuse to take anything for face value. I want to KNOW, to be CERTAIN, no question in my mind of a persons innocence or guilt. I refuse to be swayed by hate-mongers and a mob lynch mentality. I do not think I am a fool, and news reporters/journalists/former prosecutors should not expect that I will buy into their story. They need to either present the truth without prejudice, or not report at all!!! I love having cameras in the courtroom, but I prefer to have learned, professional people opining and explaining the LAWS as to the trial. All the hype, hatred, and BS needs to be banned.
I totally support the Jurors because they didn't buy into the State's outlandish, concocted "theory!"

“People do not believe lies because they have to, but because they want to” Malcolm Muggeridge

AN INCEST/SEXUAL ABUSE TRUE STORY

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCzYj2Y1-Rc"]‪A True Story Of Child Sex Abuse - For Adults‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I am replying to Jaemar bit did not want to include the original post due to length.

There are a few things that you state that are not accurate. Cindy not taking FCA to the ob/gyn is immaterial. My daughter is close to the same age and I have never taken her. That is her responsibility, not mine. My mother never took me. That was up to me.

George is not the father of Caylee. This is proven by DNA. I do not think there was any sexual abuse in this family. That was just another lie by FCA. There was no evidence to support the accusation.

Cindy stated that FCA was like her. I agree. Cindy ruled that family7n for a while. FCA learned well from her mother, and in time, she ruled. Everything we have seen from observers shows that the family was trying to appease FCA in many cases.

This is MOO, as you are entitled to yours.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back