Events Post-911 Calls 7/15 to Arrest 7/16

So what? I guess as far as Casey having the opportunity to remove something incriminating from the Pontiac, it seems the dynamic @ the house 7/16AM was still one of distrust...not collusion. IOW...IF Casey moved something to the playhouse, etc. it would've been G&C's advance search of the backyard before the 7/17 K9 search that clued them into it on their own...not because Casey had tipped them off. After 12:30PM 7/16 Casey had only a single 30 second phone call to the Hopespring home phone in which to mention anything to them...and that call @ 1:06PM would unlikely have been a private one IYKWIM. Lee remains the wildcard. IF he was @ the house that morning he & Casey had a chance to talk privately...but, based on their subsequent conversations it seems Lee was pretty clueless.
I think this is so true Bond and right on the money.

most excellent, bond. :) :blowkiss:

A few notes:

Code name reydon = rendon fletcher

don't forget that on the deputies' arrival, cindy and kc were fighting to the point of screaming at each other, and had to be separated by le. Le had that to deal with as well.

And awaited feedback from the deputy who went to what was supposedly zfg's apartment at amy/ricardo's? Cindy got what she thought was zfg's address/phone from her address book, and gave it to a deputy. Deputy went to the address to check it out, and talked to amy/ricardo there - it was their address that kc had given ca. My memory is failing me on what time the deputy went there.

And... Now i'm remembering again about cindy saying that kc was creating the myspace *while waiting for the police*. I bet this is the timeframe she's referring to, and it further supports what yer sayin'.

Great work as always, my friend. :)

*snipped to allow my musings*

:laugh:
you spoil me, beane. :)

clearer now more than ever to me that i've columbo'd :sleuth: My way through to this to get to where you were back in post#11 :bang: Thanks for your patience. We could prolly dig through the timing of amy's facebook message 'bout all the drama...and oh-yeah, its-my-bday, dinner-@-friday's :rolleyes: Tagged onto the end... And ferret out when d/s salamat wrapped up @ their place. Leavin' that for another time/sleuther ;)

that you can recall these details...:bowdown: And that they seem to 'make sense' with how we've laid this out now makes it much more real for me. I dunno 'bout anyone else, but, that's a real pay-off for me personally. Thank you for that. :thumb:​

well...considering
(a) jwg did all the computer forensics heavy lifting back in march '09, :highfive: W/ a little nudge from elizaavalon, iirc, to get those details for us, and
(b) you spent all the shoe leather back in december '09 (esp. Posts#11-~24) :blushing: To overcome the drudgery of the research, beane....and
(c) az, aafromaa, cecybeans, searchfortruth, etc. Pitched in to keep things moving along.​
i'd say its a really nice ws team effort :grouphug:

:) i think my contribution can be summed up pretty well by...super bowl ads: Fedex - fedex - an idea - spike

thanks for tolerating my curiosity. Call me when hand gesturing is the critical skill defficiency on the team, and i'm soooo there.

'nuff of my babbling. Will leave discussing the impact of the delete-a-palooza 7/15pm to the 'myspace' thread in the main forum...and leave this one for more sleuthin' on the frivolities of 7/15pm-7/16pm arrest ;)

priceless

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back