"Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" - Casey's MS, "Diary of Days", Blog Entry

Just had to add...I thought it amusing that JB said at one of the hearings that "Diary of Days" was just from a song by Hayden Christiansen...the main character from "Jumper"...and that the MySpace entry didn't really mean anything....perhaps they were collaborating on the song when that "snot nose", Caylee, got in the way???
KC's whole life seemed built on a fantasy....Juliet Lewis...Hayden Christiansen...fantasy world = mitigating circumstances??

Here's the transcript for Jumper...couldn't really get past 30 mins...the "consequence" reference is early on.
http://www.subzin.com/quotes/Jumper/16

I bet if we looked at that "100th episode" of One Tree Hill or American Psycho, there might be some other lines in there that became part of her "artistic" creation.

Poor baby girl...

I wished the Prosecution had asked that Baez submit PROOF that the Diary of Days was in a song by Actor Hayden Christiansen.

Where's the Proof Baez?

Yep! Some sociopaths are great "mimics" KC isn't.

I agree :twocents:

But to be fair, :loser: has fooled and taken advantage of some.

Because of my own life experiences, I have my ears up to the general public so to speak. I quickly discerned her character as just awful. It's possible Casey too can judge a character as part of an adaptation, that is why she chose to surround herself with only people who bought into her bs. Likely had her plan B's and C's/moved along :coffeews: when :censored: blatantly got weird.

Hope this is a good place for this....IMO, KC thought herself quite the rock star/poet....there's the pics of her playing Guitar Hero on a couch with Caylee next to her...she refered to Caylee as her "little rock star" in one of her letters.

I believe her "Diary of Days" was HER poor and unoriginal attempt at writing a song...simply because of the repeat of the "Everyone lies..." in the entry...like a song repeats...the chorus, so to speak...just IMO.
I've found bits and pieces of her "song" throughout other songs/quotes of diff poets/music/"rockers".

Her tag on her MySpace page "I'd rather..." is a quote from Kurt Cobain.

OR, from TV shows...we've already mentioned the "House" episode named "Everybody Lies, Everybody Dies".

OR movies...Jumper...which we've all said...the same one rented the night of Caylee's "assumed" death....came the "great consequence" line.

Many of the other "lines" are from all those pics/sayings she copied and added to her computer....I'm talking about the seemingly hundreds we saw in one of the doc dumps....like the little girl with the teddy hanging...something about Tupac...her "hotness"...you get the idea.

Just my opinion and hours and hours trying to make sense of a senseless attempt at yet another "Casey-ism".

This is where I found the Kurt Cobain thingie...didn't go thru all...but I can be pretty sure there's other qoutes she pulled from here for her DRAMMMA (from a text she sent to Amy) filled litle "ditty".
http://thinkexist.com/quotes/top/

She did tell Tony that she was a good singer-Maybe she had a fantasy brewing, maybe she was telling herself how darn talented she is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back