Evidence Photos Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd seen every Caylee picture shown except this one! It was upsidedown in the photo bucket account. I fixed it.

Attachments

• 650.jpg
    650.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 46
IIRC the gatorade at the dump site was blue.

I have been reviewing the first 700 of over 2400 pics on kc's photo bucket. I am astonished at how many images include skulls and hearts, references to handcuffs, life, death, and pimps, gangsters, *****es & *advertiser censored*. I am tempted to go back and begin keeping tally of each category. Might be an exhaustive endeavor, but it is certainly indicative of what caught her eye and images that filled her brain and colored her world.

I have been reviewing the first 700 of over 2400 pics on kc's photo bucket. I am astonished at how many images include skulls and hearts, references to handcuffs, life, death, and pimps, gangsters, *****es & *advertiser censored*. I am tempted to go back and begin keeping tally of each category. Might be an exhaustive endeavor, but it is certainly indicative of what caught her eye and images that filled her brain and colored her world.

The "River" woman even has an embroidered skull on her back pocket.....

Yes, KC saved these icons because they described the persona she wanted to be.

Because it's ALL about CASEY!!!!!

Because she snapped when CA told her the joke was over....
KC needed to find another place to live without Caylee.

How could KC explain this rift to her "friends"?
She was by all means the "perfect mother"

Casey got one idenitity for being the "perfect mother" with Caylee.
Her other "idenity" was to be the ultimate sex partner.
IMO Bella Vida represents Casey's desire to live at Bella Vida in Kissimee.
The Good Life...With Tony?

Any life other than the Anthony's.

She took the ultimate revenge against her hateful mother in taking Caylee away from her. The "strangling" sure off some RAGE. Casey would get even for her mother's uncovering of some of her secrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member