Evidence revealed during the course of the Wrongful Death action

Does anyone know if there will be TV coverage or someone tweeting during the trial? TY
This answer is from Keith Greer. (He is checking further.)
"I think there will be cameras in the courtroom. For sure during opening and closing arguments."

Did SDSO ever reveal publicly a photo of the knife Adam used to cut RZ down? The only photos I recall seeing of knives were the two that were found in the death room. It would be interesting to know what it looked like. It's possible the handle of that knife wasn't large enough to cause much trauma. And what was Adam doing with that knife? He claims he retrieved it from the kitchen just before cutting her down. Obviously he'd used it the night before when killing RZ and since it wasn't shown in the death room, he must have kept it with him all night and the next morning.

BBM-

Adam’s “morning” story is all fabricated??? The coffee, waking up, watching *advertiser censored* on his phone, etc. Maybe why his polygraph was inconclusive? JMO

This answer is from Keith Greer. (He is checking further.)
"I think there will be cameras in the courtroom. For sure during opening and closing arguments."

Thank you for all of your hard work on this case!

@JW_August - broadcaster/NBC News San Diego
Jan 26, 2018

#nbc7 Judge Katherine Bacal's Department 69. Two developments in the #Zahau death case. A new attorney for Adam Shacknai is approved by the court. And ABC's 20/20 has gotten clearance to bring cameras into the courtroom. Trial start date February 23.

https://twitter.com/jw_august/status/957001077567574016

Anyone know if Wild about Trial peeps covering this trial???

Oh, I would guess not. They cover only hideous "criminal" trials, which this one is not....YET!!!

@JW_August - broadcaster/NBC News San Diego
Jan 26, 2018

#nbc7 Judge Katherine Bacal's Department 69. Two developments in the #Zahau death case. A new attorney for Adam Shacknai is approved by the court. And ABC's 20/20 has gotten clearance to bring cameras into the courtroom. Trial start date February 23.

https://twitter.com/jw_august/status/957001077567574016
BBM. Hi Lash! Check this out:

"Trial start date February 23."
Trial start date February 23.

That's TODAY!

Isn't it? :scared:

That's TODAY!

Yes it is, almost 7 years :grouphug: Here we go, coastal!

:praying: Justice for Rebecca and her loved ones! :praying:​

That's TODAY!

That date is incorrect, but not by much. It begins on the 26th.
Court is in session with regard to trials as follows:
Monday through Thursday, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m

Thank you, Cynic! Bright and early Monday morning then.
I'll bring the coffee!

Thank you for the clarification, Cynic! :wave:

Justice 4 Rebecca

I'm guessing those times are PST (Cali time)?

So excited! I'm flying to SD after my surgery to observe the trial in person. Anyone else going?

Keith Greer
@GreerLawyer

Tweet from yesterday -

Rebecca Zahau wrongful death trial starts Monday. #truecrime #rebeccazahau #justice4rebecca

https://twitter.com/greerlawyer

I will bring coffee, hot chocolate, beer, wine, water, soda...Let’s get this trial started!

Tricia, mods, cynic -

Should we open a new thread for trial coverage?

TIA

Excellent idea, Lash!

Just want to send out a group hug to everyone. We've shared a long journey in our quest for the TRUTH and to bring Justice for Rebecca and peace to her family and loved ones. This is about righting a horrific wrong. But it's also about bringing to light the dangers of confirmation bias on the part of LE that IMHO, in this case, was the fruit of influence that is all too often welded in our society by the wealthy.

Even though the defense has brought in a "dream team" of heavy-hitting attorneys, they will be no match for Zahau attorney Mr. Greer. Why? Because he has the TRUTH. The evidence for murder is irrefutable. May the trial begin!! See you in court :happydance:

Tricia, mods, cynic -

Should we open a new thread for trial coverage?

TIA

:clap:
Excellent idea, Lash!

Just want to send out a group hug to everyone. We've shared a long journey in our quest for the TRUTH and to bring Justice for Rebecca and peace to her family and loved ones. This is about righting a horrific wrong. But it's also about bringing to light the dangers of confirmation bias on the part of LE that IMHO, in this case, was the fruit of influence that is all too often welded in our society by the wealthy.

Even though the defense has brought in a "dream team" of heavy-hitting attorneys, they will be no match for Zahau attorney Mr. Greer. Why? Because he has the TRUTH. The evidence for murder is irrefutable. May the trial begin!! See you in court :happydance:

Right back to you, Carioca and to all of the others who have diligently followed and put forth unrelenting energy toward justice for Rebecca and her family. And the fact that Attorney Greer used information from this forum to help build the case is fantastic. It is most gratifying to be part of this intelligent and tenacious group, all of you. May the trial bring some closure and healing to Rebecca's family. See you all tomorrow :loveyou:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back