Exclusive Interview with Casey Anthony's ex-fiance Jesse Grund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks that JG didn't come on the show. :(

Talking about Drew Peterson now...

Edit

Thanks Levi, for the great show.

Sorry jesse didn't make it. I know some of you might feel like throwing a brick at my head! LOL.

I'll get it touch with his atty to see if we can reschedule!

Dang- I tried to call in to ask Levi not to continue the myth that Henry Lee found 17 hairs, but couldn't get thru!! Levi, see the mythbusters thread for the correct info found by Hot dog and put up by Potatohead!

Meemom, I will mention that and point the listeners to that thread on websleuths next week! THANK YOU!

Maybe we can edit the title now? What a let down, hopefully you can get him on a different day!

It was still a great show. Very informative. I'm gonna go look for a replay.

I don't know where to post amemory from the beginning of the case involving JG. Please help me if anyone remembers this because I'm sure we won't be able to find a link. I remember reading a post that stated jG new a very wealthy land deloper who wanted to help him with his defense and JG stated he was going to get intouch with this man. So many things that didn't seem relavent in the beginning of the CayleeM Anthony case have seemed to unfold into being very relavent.

I don't know where to post amemory from the beginning of the case involving JG. Please help me if anyone remembers this because I'm sure we won't be able to find a link. I remember reading a post that stated jG new a very wealthy land deloper who wanted to help him with his defense and JG stated he was going to get intouch with this man. So many things that didn't seem relavent in the beginning of the CayleeM Anthony case have seemed to unfold into being very relavent.

I don't remember which thread but he was texting some of KC's other friends and mentioned Ros*n. Huge hotel family, developer and own the Hospitality School in Orlando. Ros*n's Shingle Creek. He is friends or aquainted with the younger one. I only remember because we have stayed at their hotels and it was familiar to me when reading his texts.

Just found it..... Post number 54 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75534&page=3

Thank You, I was just going to start looking through the looney bin of possible threads but I didn't have a name company ect... This is the best part of sluething when someone validates what you think might have been a dream! I can rest now!

Thank You, I was just going to start looking through the looney bin of possible threads but I didn't have a name company ect... This is the best part of sluething when someone validates what you think might have been a dream! I can rest now!

You are so welcome.

Can anyone give a opinion on what stae of mind JG was in when discussing these text on post 54? What was going on with him and the friends at that time? What did it mean that JG couldn't come over to the house but WW could come? I'm sure this has been rehashed. What could make a young man turn to a millionair for help? Was he friends with this gents son? I find it strange so early into the case to be secretive with there meetings and turning to a money man for help. I don't think in anyway JG is resposible for Caylee's death. Just trying to find aout the ows, whens and why's.

If anyone sees a interview with Jesse after he hears these new interviews detailing how Jose, Casey and the Anthony's were really targeting him, please post a link.

If anyone sees a interview with Jesse after he hears these new interviews detailing how Jose, Casey and the Anthony's were really targeting him, please post a link.

That would be an interesting interview but I think the real "tell all" will come out after the trial. Sad truth is, Jessie may have been the only one in Caylee's life who really cared.

That would be an interesting interview but I think the real "tell all" will come out after the trial. Sad truth is, Jessie may have been the only one in Caylee's life who really cared.

:clap:I agree, he loved her and he loved that baby.How different her life would be for her to be his wife, have the Grund's to love her and her daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500