Explain the Blood in the Trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely do not know what some people will accept as "proof".

Perhaps they had to be in 5a watching Kate overdose her children to accept it.

:dunno:

I believe so too.

Don't hold your breath for it happening here though.

Yes the McCanns were very lucky with the way the Portugese law works, weren't they? They couldn't have chosen a better country to lose a child in if they tried...

:cow:

Well yea I know what youre alluding to but I dontbuy into the premeditated theory but what do I know, truth is stranger than fiction sometimes, nothing canbe ruled out much in this extremely strange case case can it really though its good to standback sometimes and think where some of these ideas have come from

I tell you it is MIGHTY strange that it took them THREE weeks to release the last known picture of madeleine,taken on that afternoon alledgedly

You would have thought it would be released earlier, you know, locals seeing her there and maybe spotting something shrug, thats what the parents do all the time, shrug and scratch their nose and heads
:banghead:

Well yea I know what youre alluding to but I dontbuy into the premeditated theory but what do I know, truth is stranger than fiction sometimes, nothing canbe ruled out much in this extremely strange case case can it really though its good to standback sometimes and think where some of these ideas have come from

I tell you it is MIGHTY strange that it took them THREE weeks to release the last known picture of madeleine,taken on that afternoon alledgedly

You would have thought it would be released earlier, you know, locals seeing her there and maybe spotting something shrug, thats what the parents do all the time, shrug and scratch their nose and heads
:banghead:

I don't think it was premeditated as such "oh I'm going to kill and hide my daughter today".

I think there are a lot of things we don't know, for example, the goings on back in Rothley before Portugal was even thought of.

Was Kate an exhausted, harried mother with one too many children?

Was Gerry a control freak who neither helped with the children nor supported her emotionally when she needed it?

Did she fantasise about the naughtiest one just being "not there" when they came back from holidays?

I find the fact that the McCann allege someone "watched" them enough to study their movements (and know they routinely left their kids alone) yet no one ever saw this someone, and the the someone left it until the last night of the holiday, the ONLY night they "checked", to act, to be highly unusual.

The clip of Gerry with a face like a thundercloud, and Payne says "cheer up Gerry, we're on holiday" and Gerry snaps back "I'm not here to enjoy myself" makes me wonder exactly what he was there for?

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members