Express your joy about the girls being found here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of coverage on the girls here in Australia - in the top few stories of the night since they were found.

Such wonderful news! Their story is what hope is made of :)

I'm over the moon and speechless. God is good and Life is worth living. Miracles DO happen! :fireworks:

Thank god- what a miracle!! sending praying for total healing for these three girls Amanda her daughter, Gina, and Michelle and their families is an understatement.

Now that I have said that I can share the fact that I am totally utterly messed up by this story. I am so upset. Does it have anything to do with the fact that I'm already on edge waiting to hear about the verdict in the AZ trail going on now? Maybe

Does it have anything to do with the fact that my soon to be hubby and I have 4 daughters 18-28? maybe

Or the fact that here at websleuths I am most of all interested in missing and lying people. and the fact that 3 victims were discovered together is a miracle. But it is such a horror so sick ..those men...omgg...I feel nearly physically ill and I am so sad for these girls,( ES and JD) and these stories and for us.

I am tired of hearing LE missed them- these evil creeps
and to think they too will deserve a fair trial. puke

We go over and over and over these cases and maybe our loved ones make fun of our sleuthing sometimes- but...we have work to do...as sleuthers as neighbors. really really really. If we see something we must say something,
I praise Charles Ramsey God Bless Him...Bless us all.

Evn if it has already been said: How beautiful that this community has never forgotten these 3. What a beautiful sight to see people lining the streets to cheer them on... How wonderful it must be for these women to see how we'll loved they are. I am in awe of the good in Cleveland, despite those who turned their backs.

Cleveland Rocks :rockon: !

Hi, I am so thankful for the girls safety. They are from the lower West side of Cleveland. West 105 is slightly better than the Seymour area. They went through hell but I will tell you THEY WILL MAKE IT!!!! The people in those areas are mostly poor but they have one thing in common many of us dont have, including me.Comeraudery (sp)..They are all like one big family and watch out for each other. I dont know exactly how to say it but their feelings for each family are of love. They will take care of each one of them and help them along, pointing out none of it was their fault.The third woman Michelle Knight I believe (no good at remembering names) is the one I am concerned for her as she had problems to begin with and was really mistreated bad.

I wish them the best. They have a fund set up for them at any KeyBank.They will need help, clothes etc. right away. Mark my words they will snap back
"with the help of their friends". :party::grouphug:

Thank god- what a miracle!! sending praying for total healing for these three girls Amanda her daughter, Gina, and Michelle and their families is an understatement.

Now that I have said that I can share the fact that I am totally utterly messed up by this story. I am so upset. Does it have anything to do with the fact that I'm already on edge waiting to hear about the verdict in the AZ trail going on now? Maybe

Does it have anything to do with the fact that my soon to be hubby and I have 4 daughters 18-28? maybe

Or the fact that here at websleuths I am most of all interested in missing and lying people. and the fact that 3 victims were discovered together is a miracle. But it is such a horror so sick ..those men...omgg...I feel nearly physically ill and I am so sad for these girls,( ES and JD) and these stories and for us.

I am tired of hearing LE missed them- these evil creeps
and to think they too will deserve a fair trial. puke

We go over and over and over these cases and maybe our loved ones make fun of our sleuthing sometimes- but...we have work to do...as sleuthers as neighbors. really really really. If we see something we must say something,
I praise Charles Ramsey God Bless Him...Bless us all.

----------------

Hi Sleuth, there was only one arrest. It wa proven the two brothers had nothing to do with it. Ariel is strictly on his own. Bail is set at 8.million $$
They are looking at the death penalty because of babies. I hope they get it, bet they do! :seeya:

Those girls were so strong! I know they will continue to be survivors.
I had wondered if he might face capitol murder for the death of 5 unborn children, I am glad to hear it is on the table.
Also, if I were one of the girls or a family member I would be looking into charges against the PD.

i stumbled across this article in NE, which i know i know national enquirer LOL. but this was a good story, amanda and her daughter reunited with amanda's dad...a feel good story..

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/world-exclusive-interview-amanda-berrys-brave-new-life

i hope gina has a similar heart warming reunion w/ her loved ones. i hope the best and peace for michelle i understand she has NOT wanted to talk to her mom? ( i could be wrong on michelle/her mom????)

i stumbled across this article in NE, which i know i know national enquirer LOL. but this was a good story, amanda and her daughter reunited with amanda's dad...a feel good story..

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/world-exclusive-interview-amanda-berrys-brave-new-life

i hope gina has a similar heart warming reunion w/ her loved ones. i hope the best and peace for michelle i understand she has NOT wanted to talk to her mom? ( i could be wrong on michelle/her mom????)
Honestly it was a fine story NE or not. There was nothing about the story that is obviously
embellished in any way. A factual feel good article. I'm happy for Ms. Berry and her family.
I do wonder however, how many people realize she is not allowed to contact her fellow
survivors until the trial is over. That has to really be hard for her/them I would think.

Honestly it was a fine story NE or not. There was nothing about the story that is obviously
embellished in any way. A factual feel good article. I'm happy for Ms. Berry and her family.
I do wonder however, how many people realize she is not allowed to contact her fellow
survivors until the trial is over. That has to really be hard for her/them I would think.

thank you it was a really good heart warming story especially when amanda's father met his granddaughter/ amanda's daughter for the first time...i had to admit i got choked up on that part especially...but in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500