Facebook Page

The facebook page is awesome! I think it has great potential to spread far and wide, and quickly... One thing I noticed was that under his picure, in the description, it states that the driver did not attend the concerts however, there is a big chance he may have went as well. Also, I haven't heard of any indication that 'Jason' was headed home and not, for example, to the next show... But none the less thank you for making this site!

The facebook page is awesome! I think it has great potential to spread far and wide, and quickly... One thing I noticed was that under his picure, in the description, it states that the driver did not attend the concerts however, there is a big chance he may have went as well. Also, I haven't heard of any indication that 'Jason' was headed home and not, for example, to the next show... But none the less thank you for making this site!

Thankyou! I thought I had read that they had determined the driver hadn't gone, but I have no idea where, so I will remove it since I'm not sure. I could also add the part about the next show being in another direction. I appreciate the input and any more is welcome! I want the page to be an easy place for the people to view and share accurate information pertaining to the case. :)
I just got a comment on the page full of a bunch of good questions.
"Was there an Autopsy carried out? To determine any medical conditions, injury before death? Were there drugs in his system? Was he a smoker? So accident was approx 3 hours away from RFK? Apparently next concert was other direction so he was not following them? What condition were his clothes in? Did he keep himself groomed or did he have signs of living on the streets? Where was the drivers residence?"
I'm going to have to do a lot of research over again to make sure I give the right answers. A couple of these I hadn't even thought of. If anyone wants to help me answer these questions, that would be great.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back